m-state glass?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have become interested in M-state metals of late. Not for medical reasons but for superconductive properties. As a hobby jeweler another thought has also come to my mind. From what I have read it seems that m-state gold has lost it's metallic properties. It is more of a silica then a metal in that state. If this is true, well silica become glass so why not m-state metals?

So anyone know of m-state metals being formed into glass or crystals? That would be something I'd love to set into a ring or pendant. And what would be the properties of gold in this new state?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Histopherness

Been reading Map of Bones?

Thats all I have to say.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Was that by Laurance Gardner too? I was watching Lost Secrets of The Sacred Ark. Probably should have read the book but I download everything. It was his mention of silica that got me thinking of glass seeing as it is the principle component of most types of glass. Now you are going to make me look up a book to answer my own questions

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bah that book is by James Rollins... I don't see how that will be very helpful.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Histopherness

It is a fictional book by James Rollins.

The whole book is about the three kings in the bible being connected to some white powder that was actually m-state gold.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Histopherness
Bah that book is by James Rollins... I don't see how that will be very helpful.

Wasn't trying to be informative. Your post made me think of that book.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have been looking everywhere on the net since I saw Gardners show. I get nano-wires, about a thousand sites trying to sell m-state gold in a suspension, links to the philisopher's stone, levitation, superconduction, cancer cures, etc. And I know that Gardner mentioned that the powder kind of disappeared in flash of light when left in the sun so heating it under normal circumstances probably wouldn't make anything crystaline. Still he did say that in that state the bonds holding the metals together were lost. That it was the bonds that made gold metallic in the first place and without them they acted more like silica. Quartz and glass... silica... yet I can find nothing. Maybe I need a class on how to use google.

top topics

join