It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your User Name tell us about you???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
AccessDenied-
not just because it is a common computer term, but because at the time in my life, I was denied access to most things people take for granted.
Seemed very appropriate.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Johnny is always the name i wanted to be called when i was younger and tourettes, because i tend to swear a bit now and then....so i mangled them together and got this! job done! now f**k off!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just my initials for a name I was given at birth

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Rock Ape...

Rock Ape is the Nickname for the RAF Regiment, in which I served for a few years. It comes from the barbary apes that live on the rock of Gibraltar.

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Simple what you say is apples and what i say is oranges. Can we ever come to an agreement?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

My screen name is poedxsoldiervet it means pissed off-Ex soldier Veteran... Any takers?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
5seawarrior5, my user name will be describes below:
5: is my Lucky Number
Seawarrior: Is the English translation of one of my family surnames
5: Is my lucky number

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Mine is just cos everythin's crazy.. everythin on here is anyway!

I was born on d-day too.. strange

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Victory shall be ours, but at what cost?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I wasnt very creative in choosing my name, considering I am an artist.

Im little (5'6 - 90 pds)

Im Native American

Im One of the ones in the path

Little One!

My granny raised me and that was my name at home. It ended up sticking to this day. Im called Little One far more than my name - Mikaela.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i dont really know, go ahead and guess

[edit on 10-7-2009 by twistingtree]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
mine is becauz i saw a great french movie when i was a kid called obviously "Lemagnifique"
. it was a james bond -like movie with actor jean paul belmondo
. i've been using it since 1994.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by LeMagnifique]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Openended comes from poker. An open-ended straightdraw. You hold cards that can make a straight with an additional bottom or top connector card.

One truth, but different ways to get there. Keeps me open-minded!

Nice thread

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just kinda liked the idea of sounding like a wise old owl! Shame I know very little...................................................

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
mine is my general location and my favorite hobby. My avatar went away when they changed the upload and I haven't figured out how to get it back yet.

Leader of the Three World!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Mine is from the main character in the first book I tried to get published many years ago. His mother was Romanian and his father was a Scottish mercenary who met her during one of his escapades! I always liked the character because I worked hard on giving him life!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

People have a tendancy to shut their mind when they see or hear things they dont like or agree with.

Since coming here, I realized how little I know about, well, everything. Not that I thought I was well versed in many topics before. I just didn't realize how much there was to try and understand out there besides the little world I lived in. So, since this is the first website I ever subscribed to and shared my thoughts on, I have come to the conclusion it is a good idea to try and always keep an open mind to all ideas, even when they are contradictary to my own.

I am hear to learn from everyone and to help deny ignorance whenever I can. And the only way I feel I can do that is with an open mind, an open heart and open_eyeballs.

O_E

Plus they even have my own little signature guy......

[edit on 10-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I didn't put much thought into mine at the time I registered. I guess it's a combination of the way I see myself at times - in the shadows and disconnected from reality. I am an enigma to myself, I am a Dark Ghost.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
One day this light went on in the sense of things did not seem as they should be.
That strange sense evolved into Headlightone.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My name is a reference to one of my favorite books by Turtledove. Fleetlord Atvar is the Race's leader, and this site is all about aliens, so there ya go.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join