It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your User Name tell us about you???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Tobias Funke is my favorite character on Arrested development, and frightened inmate #2 was a part he was supposed to play during his failed acting career.

Hopefully the CIA isn't really monitoring this. I would hate to know the repercussions of them knowing such information about me.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Alright I'm playing now! Totally cool, should you like my explanation, can I have a junior CIA lurker badge?

Okay, mine is just that. Torn, so many theories out there, and then there are the disinfo shills. Makes my mind rip apart.

Okay, how about the badge?

star, and flag to you, but you really must ask next time. Apparently that's the new rage... ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Your absolutely correct regarding this thread. These people are apparently to shallow to truly look into motives, reasons, and actions behind what we see.

There's a reason for why we have stereotypes for spooks, gangsters, etc...... Appearance, speech, and action all play a role in not only defining who you want to be, who you are, and most importantly the respect you demand from others.

With the correct combo, doors open

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TornMind
star, and flag to you, but you really must ask next time. Apparently that's the new rage... ha ha ha

No, it's just begging if you ask me! A good thread gets them from it's own merit. Terribly tacky, IMO! And you've been misinformed, rapinbatsisaltherage!! (I've always loved her user name!)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm pretty scruffy. Most weeks I work nights, sleep days & get hammered @the weekend, which is about the only time I meet new people. A lot of them 1st think of me as some flavour of drunken bum: it suits me that they should. Also, I lurked here for a while before joining & saw how the word "bunk" is used. Swap letters around... Voila! I prefer to be underestimated.
Edit: the detonator will be made from match heads

[edit on 10/7/09 by Bunken Drum]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
My username was chosen because I am an actual reptilian occupying the body of a music creator
seriously though I am deeply interested in the east. Original interest comes from martial arts. Interest extends into philosophy, food, and medicine. Not too into astrology, but again my interest in the east: my Chinese sign is the dragon. I have a tattoo of a dragon holding a yinyang in his claw. (anyone inspired to make that tattoo into an avatar for me?)And I write songs and sing and play guitar. So there it is. Thanks for asking. Flag.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Mine comes from the ancient Sumerian goddess of creation. Nammu is the Sumerian goddess of the primeval sea that gave birth to An (heaven) and Ki (earth) and the first gods. She had a son with An, called Enki, and they created mankind together. I always thought it was a cool story.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Aw Torn, I'll give you a junior CIA lurker badge no problem. I'll even throw in some official CIA sunglasses so you aren't blinded by those threads throwing flames at your buddies.

I read the thread you're referencing that trashed this thread and Sundancers thread. She picked two threads that were getting some action, trashed them and begged for stars and flags, which she got. Someone needs to start a thread about ATS members trashing other members threads for flags. Surely there's a conspiracy there. I'd do it but I don't have the time or want to be that childish.

Oh and if you promise you're not CIA I'll tell you what my name means...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I like acid techno, it's fantastic.

Acid-tastic.

squelchy noises rock my world.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
And you've been misinformed, rapinbatsisaltherage!! (I've always loved her user name!)

Haha her name is a bit weird if you're dyslexic and tend to not end somthin' with the g !

At least for the first few times I saw it, I thought "That's a weird thing to do to bats!"

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It says I find your question interesting and upon self-examination and discovery of the inner truth, I find the whole thing preposterous.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Mine is the truth about me!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
well mine is basically how i tend to think, i rationalize every bit of information i examine, and tend not to jump to fantastic or outlandish ideas about things, as i see most of the posters do on this site...

i'm first and foremost a skeptic, but if enough "factual" and "reasonable" information forms an idea, i'll be the first one to back it up. Unfortunately, people on this site have overactive imaginations, and seemingly believe anything they read, and also jump to conclusions without any hard physical proof, tending to state "what else could it be"... Or it has to be the way it forms in my mind...

Taking psychology, and studying various sciences such as physics, Astrophysics, and Astrobiology i get a good solid idea about what to formulate an opinion on and what to dismiss... I dismiss a lot of the accounts here... I have a good idea about the plausibility of prebiotic chemistry, among other vast claims.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I grow and style bonsai tree's. my tag is sert.

...bonsaisert

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You guys are sooooo Cryptic!!! OoooH! Spooky!

Heracat is the name of the best cat that has ever graced my time here on earth. What a GREAT KITTY!!!

PEACE and LIGHT to you all!!!

H

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

mine says I saw a Green alien! I named him Mr Green, however as Im female its caused no end of confusion on here, so my user name tells you I didnt think very far ahead when I chose it. When we choose our user name what we dont realize is its with us as we learn and that it better suit us as we cant change it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm a programmer by day and a trance DJ by night.

I used to play as "Rapture" but when I started "Rapture Productions" with a few friends, I thought it sounded a bit egotistical so I changed my DJ name to "Psyagra" ... as in hard-on psychedelic trance

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I have a very filthy sense of humor and my name is Pete.

Dirty Pete is actually what my friends call me in real life, but I assure you I shower at least once a day.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I am a person who lives to play and write music...

I often approach music by assuming verious mentalities.

Musically, Modulation means to change key or key center.

I figure that ATS, especially the political threads, provide a great platform for mental
exercise, expression and the formulation of arguments.

If one is familiar with my posts they might notice that I have a range from ridiculous to very pointed, this would be the modulation part of my "name".

Here are some tunes from my current band if anyone wants to get a glimpse into my other world.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
My user name is made up.It might look like it might be latin but its not.Made up words is the way to go.They Make good passwords to.No one can guess them.Some other words i have made up are Tyquniaum,Zygorthium and Goriffium.I can make up heeps of new words.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join