It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandal Developing? President Obama Caught Checking-Out Guest at G-8 Summit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What's your point? Using purely USA standards of "morality"? (Like Ted Haggert, 'Newt' whatacutename Gingrich, Sanford, Ensign, bathroomboy...you get the idea).

ATS does consist of a World Wide membership, ya know.

For those 'Americans' who don't even own a Passport:

en.wikipedia.org...

Italy

The age of consent in Italy is 14 years, with a close in age exception which allows those aged 13 to engage in sexual activity with partners who are less than 3 years older. The age of consent if one of the participants has some kind of influence on the other is 16 (e.g. teacher, tutor, biological or adoptive parent). It is also illegal to perform sexual acts in the presence of a minor with the intent of allowing the minor to witness the acts, even if they do not take an active part.

SO, before everyone gets all high and mighty offended, consider the bloody circumstances!

PS...sure doesn't look 17 to me. AND before the hate starts, born and raised in the USA here. So I have an opinion of those in my native land who aren't aware of the wider World beyond the 'seas of waving grain'.

AND, just to be clear --- everyone, male, female, gay, straight...everyone looks. (You know who you are!)

You need to calm down, I didn't have a point.
But since you feel the need to rant.

You like 14 year olds?

How's that for an assumption?

[edit on 103131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Dude....I had my first period when I was 9...are you saying...? nah, you can't be saying that that would make you a closet pedophile.

Then you were sexually ripe when you were 9, technically speaking.

Saying that doesn't make me a pedophile.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey weedwhacker, LOL weed wacker.

here's another, LOLOLOL

www.repubblica.it...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
What's the difference between a repukicon and a damnocrat? Damnocrats prefer women. repukes prefer men/boys.

Ever hear of Barny Frank?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Jeez. How can I get invited to these conferences? Seems like there is lots of eye candy for both genders there, eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You like 14 year olds?

14 year old wines. Scotch. Men aren't seasoned enough until after 30.

Let the kids play with the other kids...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I was thinking of the same thing, it doesn't necessarily show him looking directly at her, he could of been turning his head to aknowledge someone to the side.
THat girl is also carrying something in her arms, it can also be a wth is that? moment.

but even if he is, man I envy the girl who can get such two high level officials to turn and look.

That girl really must have"it"

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

What's the difference between a repukicon and a damnocrat? Damnocrats prefer women. repukes prefer men/boys.

Ole Barney doesn't play the role, deny it or campaign against sexual activities he engages in...

although in all fairness I do often wonder if he should paint himself purple

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

14 year old wines. Scotch. Men aren't seasoned enough until after 30.

Aint that the truth?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Reportedly the girl is only 16 years old and by viewing the video she appears to be about that age. It also is quite apparent from the video that he is, in fact, checking out her rear end.

So obama checks out a 16 year old girl. Now we have a pedophile for a president. Thanks libs!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Jeez. How can I get invited to these conferences? Seems like there is lots of eye candy for both genders there, eh?

You have to be part of the NWO,

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by MOFreemason

Thanks to xoxo for beginning to point out the obvious....

Upon further reflection I call 'photoshop'!!

Flip-Flops? Formal event?

AND just look at the shadows on the steps. The woman's shadow is incongruent, compared to other's.

(and this photo came from where? I found it at Yahoo 'Most frequently e-mailed today'....)

Your right, nice catch, if she tried to step up as it looks like she is doing, she would be stepping right into the person (the guy with the beard) on the step above her. No space for her to continue with the movement. I think she is photo shopped in.

LOL, the scandal is someone trying to start a scandal.

And the question about flip flops? LOL, they are not flip flops, look closer, a little closer, they are womens summer dress sandals. I have a pair kind of like them. Tiny straps around the ankle, but no heals. Much nicer in the summer time than heals.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Ole Barney doesn't play the role, deny it or campaign against sexual activities he engages in...

I live in a political town, the rumors are wild.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
Reportedly the girl is only 16 years old and by viewing the video she appears to be about that age. It also is quite apparent from the video that he is, in fact, checking out her rear end.

So obama checks out a 16 year old girl. Now we have a pedophile for a president. Thanks libs!

Oh save use the crocodile tears... I might have done the same myself and I sure am not a pedophile in spirit or action.

And I think you can ultimately thank W sir, if he did not perform so very below the pail you might have mcmummy sitting up in DC.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I live in a political town, the rumors are wild.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Wellllll
I am thankful you are a participant in this instance
although now I have to change my socks

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
When I first created this thread, I just thought the photo was ammusing. Photographs can generally "show a story" that isn't exactly what was unfolding.

I NEVER EXPECTED THE MSM TO ACTUALLY LATCH ONTO THIS!

Apparently, I was wrong:

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

LOL ok, so not photo shopped, but still, must be some conspiracy right?

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Oh save use the crocodile tears... I might have done the same myself and I sure am not a pedophile in spirit or action.

And I think you can ultimately thank W sir, if he did not perform so very below the pail you might have mcmummy sitting up in DC.

Crocodile tears...no such thing here. Actually, I quite delighted that you ignorant libs put a pedophile in the white house.

It's also funny how you try to blame having a pedophile in the w.h. on Bush. I've really tried to see things from libs point of view but I am unable to get my head that far up my a*#!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Crocodile tears...no such thing here. Actually, I quite delighted that you ignorant libs put a pedophile in the white house.

It's also funny how you try to blame having a pedophile in the w.h. on Bush. I've really tried to see things from libs point of view but I am unable to get my head that far up my a*#!

We if you so unaware as to ignore the fact that YER BOY screwed it up for you conservatives I am glad for us. You guys could NOT be introspective to save your life.
You will hit the same wall OVER and OVER and OVER.

fine by me

Faux scandal
again

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So obama checks out a 16 year old girl. Now we have a pedophile for a president.

Well, technically he's not attracted to prepubescent children. He just took notice of an under-age minor. There's nothing unusual about that considering that some 16 year old girls have most of the physical traits a full adult woman has. What's crazy about this is that he's the President at an official world leader meeting. Can't he show a little restraint and professionalism? Evidently he had Sir Mix-a-Lot playing in his ear piece when she walked by. Way to live down the stereotype there Obama. Democrat President = girl crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
What's crazy about this is that he's the President at an official world leader meeting. Can't he show a little restraint and professionalism?

Um, maybe you should check the video above.

What's crazy is that the people that attempted this charade thought that it wouldn't get caught. :shk:

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join