It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandal Developing? President Obama Caught Checking-Out Guest at G-8 Summit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If she'd have walked past , and she looks a good looking girl from the back (for a teen anyway) ( no idea on the face though) , if Obama didn't look would this thread have been called :
'Scandal forming, girl walks past the President, and he didn't check her out , is Obama Gay?'

Get over it , everyone window shops, its just that you only get caught in a scandel if you actually buy the goods.

[edit on 10/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Okay, seriously, who flagged this thread? Please tell me they did because they thought it was funny.

Personally, I thought the picture was funny, but more because Obama got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.

And for everyone who is basically defending his looking at a 16/17 year old girl, please let me ask you to think how the poor girl feels. Not all girls enjoy having men old enough to be their father checking them out (and this is coming from someone who was highly developed from age 13 and regularly "checked out" by men a good 30-40 years older than her - it wasn't fun and did a lot of damage to my self esteem). I get that its human nature, but that still doesn't mean that it doesn't bother the other person involved.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
He's a man. What is he supposed to do, stare at the ground?

Lol Clinton gets a present and it's IMPEACH THE NASTY HOUND!!

But Obama trips over his tongue checking out a caboose, and it's Meh, hes a guy, what ya gonna do?

Hrmmm..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know ... he could be checking for WMDs ...

Can't be too careful these days.

Women with Marvelous Derrieres?

That's a full time job where I live. 8]~~~

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, as it says in the bible, and since obama is the new jesus;

Let he who has not checked out a chicks bum, turn the other cheek.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
reply to post by MOFreemason

Actually, this is at the junior G8 and that girl is a teen, so it's not quite as funny as you all think. Even sicker, is that Sarkozy seems to be noticing that Obama is noticing her butt and sarkozy agrees with noticing it and is entertained by it all.

The girls in the picture are all teenagers. They're ages 14-17. For all you know, that one is 15.

HE's a man and she is looking like a LADY, certainly didn't see a sign around her neck
stating her age. Now if he had relations with her that would be a different story, however that has not been alleged.

There is nothing more tyrannical than the sight police BTW. It is also very ironic that you have a name such as yours as I thought the point was staying out of other peoples business?

So what is the crime?

You would likely see the same response from MANY men if that gal walked by...

Hell the majority of MODELS are under aged and are USED to attract eyes, ultimately utilized because it is consistent with human nature.

My conclusion is this is inning 67 of the four year long turd toss off, see what sticks

same ole chit

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Your avatar is kinda distracting too.

I keep on looking down there.

Is that you? If so, "How you doin'"?

As far as the story, as long as Obama is not going after her with a box of cigars, he'll be fine.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wait, so does this confirm hes not a reptillian?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Well, as it says in the bible, and since obama is the new jesus;

Let he who has not checked out a chicks bum, turn the other cheek.

LMAO

That is a great pic ....Excellent find!!!!! I love it when folk act perfectly human...however I wish he would reinstate Habeas Corpus, repeal the Bush executive orders, end rendition and torture, and ...and ....and... and....
sigh..............

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

looks to me more like she has lost a shoe,if you look she has a bare foot on one side ,and if you look a bit further to the left you can just see a white shoe

SORRY PEOPLE nice try

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Scratch that

[edit on 10-7-2009 by midnightbrigade]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. I would have looked too! With all the hormones in the food, women mature faster. A 13yo can look 18 or 20.
I have a 17yo male neighbor who is constantly followed around by a girl. His father was talking to me about it and seemed upset. When I asked why he was so concerned he revealed the girl is 12yo. I was floored! She did not look 12 at all. I thought she was at least 17! For a while...so did the father of the 17yo male.

Let's get back to the real reason why we're all pissed... portions of the financial system using the worlds governments to rip-off it's citizens!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Something is definitely developing, I doubt Mrs President will appreciate Sarkozy's influence on her husband

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/511bd98c737d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Your avatar is kinda distracting too.

I keep on looking down there.

Is that you? If so, "How you doin'"?

As far as the story, as long as Obama is not going after her with a box of cigars, he'll be fine.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Point of No Return]

That was a 17 year old kid who's ass he was staring at.
She could have easily been 14 and he would have still looked.
all men are sickos..

(I screen captured my avatar right here at ATS, some online game or something, I just thought she was hot and she reminded me of an old girlfriend of mine)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Something is definitely developing, I doubt Mrs President will appreciate Sarkozy's influence on her husband

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/511bd98c737d.jpg[/atsimg]
whats wrong with the dude checking out his own shoes?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In the end, Obama will have to answer to Michelle's cold clutch on his stones as she places them in a vise. I would expect Michelle to have a similar grip as Hillary.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Nah...Michelle is too happy sporting her $500 tennis shoes and her $5,000 hand bag

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
you should be worried about the guy next to him. look at the way hes standing there checking out obama!

lol.................

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

As long as Obama keeps his material girl ensconced in velvet he should be ok.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
Okay, seriously, who flagged this thread? Please tell me they did because they thought it was funny.

Personally, I thought the picture was funny, but more because Obama got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.

And for everyone who is basically defending his looking at a 16/17 year old girl, please let me ask you to think how the poor girl feels. Not all girls enjoy having men old enough to be their father checking them out (and this is coming from someone who was highly developed from age 13 and regularly "checked out" by men a good 30-40 years older than her - it wasn't fun and did a lot of damage to my self esteem). I get that its human nature, but that still doesn't mean that it doesn't bother the other person involved.

how do you know how old the girl is? what did I miss?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join