It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandal Developing? President Obama Caught Checking-Out Guest at G-8 Summit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Thanks to xoxo for beginning to point out the obvious....

Upon further reflection I call 'photoshop'!!

Flip-Flops? Formal event?

AND just look at the shadows on the steps. The woman's shadow is incongruent, compared to other's.

(and this photo came from where? I found it at Yahoo 'Most frequently e-mailed today'....)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by MOFreemason

Thanks to xoxo for beginning to point out the obvious....

Upon further reflection I call 'photoshop'!!

Flip-Flops? Formal event?

AND just look at the shadows on the steps. The woman's shadow is incongruent, compared to other's.

(and this photo came from where? I found it at Yahoo 'Most frequently e-mailed today'....)

Hmmmmm, now you have me wondering!!

The photo was plastered on the front-center section of Drudge Report, right around 3:30pm today (July 9, 2009).

Now you have me scratching my head!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Will he also be checking this out?

"Starving Boy and Missionary by Mike Wells, 1980":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/218cf86b3372.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
he could just be disgusted with the dude on his left, our right.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
he could just be disgusted with the dude on his left, our right.

Sarkozy?

Who isn't disgusted by him?!!?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
my first take is that she's having some sort of a shoe problem and he was getting ready to catch her if she fell. could be construed differently i guess.

reminded me a bit of this...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

LOL!

That photo is actually even funnier than the one featuring Obama.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ladies, If you think your husband doesn't check out beautifull women then you might want to pay attention.

ALL men do it. Most men do it right in front of their wives. But I have to hand it to Obama. He does it in front of the World. You go man.

There is nothing wrong with appreciating the female form. You will never stop it no matter how hard you try.It is programmed into our DNA.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
All I can say is that if wandering eyes was scandalous then I would be wrapped up in a new one daily. Thankfully, most women are smart enough to realize that it is innocent....and that women do it too!

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this is awesome, i especially like sarkozy in the background admiring her too

so hes got some blood pumping in his veins, that chick is hot!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

It is programmed into our DNA.

[checking, checking....]

Nah. Nope. Nada.

Null.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Obama does have a nice Jib, I must say.

That lady has an even nicer caboose.

On a side note, I don't think it's wrong at all for men to look at a woman's butt. Men also stare at other guys crotches -- even though we probably don't realize when we're doing it (it's been scientifically proven. Don't try to deny it), and I don't think it's necessarily for sexual arousal.

That's 200,000 years of evolution for you.

And on a side note, maybe he's not even actually trying to look at her butt. Pictures like this can be misleading. But even if he is just checking her out, that's okay too.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hate Obama as much as the next right-wing, extremist, gun toting, terrorist (ooops, I mean Conservative) but this is no scandal. I will say it is pretty darn funny. We all get caught looking now and then - the big difference is WHO catches us. Nothing like getting caught on film and the whole world seeing it!! I'd like to know what Michelle had to say about this. Also, I wonder if this will affect Obama's standing in the Muslim world??

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well no offence but you are either a woman or desperately in need of a testosterone injection.lol.

On a serious note, beauty is everywhere and there is nothing wrong with admiring it.Go OBAMA!! I'm sorry if it gladdens my heart to know that our president may be human after all and not a reptilian shape shifter from the Draco star system.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This must really disappointed his hard core followers because this prooves he is human after all and not the Messiah.
I almost feel sorry for the guy because you know damn well Michelle will be expecting some explanation when he returns home.

Does the White House have a dog house?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The thing about it is, if it were George W. Bush in his place, it would be on CNN, MSNBC and the Big 3 Networks and the headline pic in all the liberal rags!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flashman
The thing about it is, if it were George W. Bush in his place, it would be on CNN, MSNBC and the Big 3 Networks and the headline pic in all the liberal rags!

Do you really think so?

I found the pic first on Drudge Report. I assumed any President would be vulnerable since the photo is pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why the hell would Michelle Obama even give a damn?

I don't get people's reactions sometimes. This may be a humorous shot, reminding us that Obama is an ordinary human in a pretty crappy job, but I think maybe you folks who are thinking Michelle is gonna give him some licks for checking out another woman need to learn that not every woman is a jealous short tempered hellcat like Hillary..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Lest we forget, or wallow in too much double-standard hyprocrisy....

www.zaiusnation.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Pfft... I would have taken a second look as well!

Maybe a third....

He may be married, He may be the President... But hey, this proves he is a man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join