It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great information about Greys/aliens, what they are and their agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
The more I watch this site the more pro gray propaganda I see.

Interesting. These little farkers abduct people. If a person abducts another in this world we live in - it's pretty much a given that is an extreme crime, and carries harsh penalties (as it should).

Don't forget these little menaces were the ones responsible for the handover of technology (that to this day we still don't see) in exchange for their allowed abductions. Don't ever forget that.

What I can't figure out is why no one picks up a bat. Sure you can make the argument that they are using mind control, but there comes a time when you have to just beat them. If I wake up one night and a small green or gray guy is trying to abduct me, I'm going to do everything in my power to kill it. According to all of the reports from abduction cases, aliens are slim, lanky, and short. How can a small-thin-short dude have such power over a human being?

I send out a challenge to all you abduction people. If you ever get abducted again in your lifetime, I want you to beat the hell out of one of them. Put their caucus in a trash bag, and then hold a press conference. Shows us what we are not seeing, so we don't think you are a freak.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
[edit on 14-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi ET fans.

A repeat and a new one, or vis-&-versa:

Alien Mind book.
www.alienmindbook.org...

AlienInterview.pdf
www.theparacast.com...

And, see the stuff of lines 1 & 2 of my signature.

Blue skies.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join