It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Creates Special Security Wing to Cover-up 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Not that I support the government in anyway, shape or form I'm just all thoughts in the head right now, and I like to say what I am thinking in the moment.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yup. I can just see real NSA and CIA guys lining up to get hold of a handle like "jackbauer24". Hilarious.

Added - Man1fest made the point too. I might have known the guy would've posted pictures, too.

On a more general point... it's interesting that this should have come out. For me, a valid point of comparison is the Kennedy assassination. Similarly high-profile, maybe even some of the same people involved (eh, poppy?)...

So the thing to watch out for is a wave of suspicious deaths if another "official" investigation is ever announced. At the moment, however, much as I'd like it to happen, it's not looking very likely.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If 9/11 was an inside job then it would make no sense to involve another 1000 people in the conspiracy. All that would achieve is to draw more attention and increase the risk of a whistle-blower by a factor of 1000. I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yet more counter intelligence phishing.

If you look closely at the line, you can see the hook on the end.

Embarrassingly transparent..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Man, again, lets believe anyone who fits our story. This is the flavor of the week after the FEMA guy. Next week, BAtboy will be indicted for his role on 9/11 after it is found he had Spetnaz training after he left the IDF and worked secretly with the NSA on loan from the DIA...

Be careful, they are listening to you right now....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
More information from this developing story can be found at Infowars.com:

WMR has learned that the National Security ‘Q’ Group, responsible for security, has grown to an immense security and counter-intelligence force, with an estimated one thousand government employees, contractors, and paid informants. NSA’s Security force is reportedly primarily tasked with plugging any leaks of classified or other information that points to U.S. government’s involvement with the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

The US government has allegedly set up a special security wing with the sole task of distancing Washington from any involvement in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

NSA Security has doggedly pursued a number of NSA employees, some in ’sting’ operations, others in frequent polygraphs and repeated security interviews where threats are made by thuggish NSA security agents with and without the presence of FBI agents, and others in constant surveillance operations at their homes, churches, and other locations away from the Fort Meade, Maryland, headquarters of the agency.

WMR has also learned that NSA Security has been authorized to work directly with Washington area local police department intelligence divisions to carry out its surveillance of not only NSA employees and contractors, but journalists who report on the activities of NSA. Two police departments mentioned in this respect are the Alexandria, Virginia, and Anne Arundel County, Maryland, sheriff departments.

Even former NSA employees and contractors are being subjected to continual NSA Security surveillance and harassment at their work places and other locations, according to WMR’s sources. Some have lost their jobs as a result of pressure from NSA Security.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for...

9-11 will be exposed, and will bring America crashing down.

It's all part of the plan.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There are a lot of reasons for the decline of MSM - internet being a big one, the desire for more user-specific news being another. Another factor that seems to be emerging is an increasingly unprofessional manner of covering news and asking questions. Really, its the job of the media to ask questions and branding others who do as insane, laughing at them alienates a growing portion of their audience. They don't get it; and ten years ago when they should have seen the writing on the wall with media trends and technology, they laughed at the internet, too. "Oh, just a fad!"

So, in the event that you get laughed at, ridiculed or your sanity is questioned, question their professionalism. Professionals answer questions because they have confidence in their answers. We should all be very interested in their answers; and take it as a slight to ourselves when someone who is paid to answer questions behaves like an amateur. Even if we disagree with the basis of questioning, we need to respect other's lines of questioning and hold people to standards; as one day you might be the one asking the question - and the one to be laughed at and ridiculed.

It's not a matter of agreeing - if we can't have separate opinions without ridiculing people, then we aren't being professional, or really just plain civilized.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted by MOFreemason
More information from this developing story can be found at Infowars.com:

NSA’s Security force is reportedly primarily tasked with plugging any leaks of classified or other information that points to U.S. government’s involvement with the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

The US government has allegedly set up a special security wing with the sole task of distancing Washington from any involvement in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Why would the US Government need to do that if they were innocent of 9-11? Why would the US Government be the least bit afraid of the 9-11 Truth Movement when the Genius Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed did it? According to our reigning government loyalists, shills, pseudoskeptics, and duhbunkers the 9-11 Truth Movement is inconsequential and is getting nowhere and besides just a bunch of paranoid anti-government anti-NWO nutjobs.

Even though our opponents expend thousands of man-hours taking threads off-topic and inventing new silly strawman arguments, something has the US Government creating a new NSA group to counter 9-11 Truther nutjobs.

Maybe the new NSA Q group was formed to counter the ineptness of the duhbunkers, or perhaps the new NSA Q group is the duhbunkers.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
If 9/11 was an inside job then it would make no sense to involve another 1000 people in the conspiracy. All that would achieve is to draw more attention and increase the risk of a whistle-blower by a factor of 1000. I don't buy it.

These people aren't involved in the conspiracy. They aren't told anything different from the rest of us watching the news. Rather, they are told that anyone questioning the official story is an anarchist or traitor. They are tasked with drawing tenuous ties between media critics and real terrorists. From their point of view, they are doing good, patriotic work. No one gets that high in an intelligence agency if they aren't willing to follow orders, whatever they may be.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What makes you think that those 1000 additional people have any knowledge of the TRUTH or possible lack thereof? The government can employ anyone to scourge the internet looking for certain types of content for the purposes of gathering information, deflecting it, and making reports. Those people don't have to be "in the know" to perform a duty that brings them a paycheck. There's nothing to "buy" here, its information...nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Be careful what you wish for...

9-11 will be exposed, and will bring America crashing down.

It's all part of the plan.

That could be a VERY true statement that you just made. Who knows what the implications could be if the truth were to be exposed. As much as I would love to sit here and attack you for your statement, I happen to believe that you're onto something there.

Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's not like they'd get 1000 people together and say,
"OK, we did it, we killed all those people ourselves, and now we want you to help us pretend we didn't."

What they do is boost a person's ego, pretend they have a great job in the future for them if they can first prove their patriotism by helping squash the "traitorous Islamist sympathisers spreading lies about the government." People are being recruited from universities and from organisations like the Skeptics and Megaphone. Most are silly suckers, kidding themselves they are doing the right or the sensible thing, many paying their way through university by working as "mail prostitutes", being paid for each letter or post they write for a paying cause.

A thousand people may be an underestimate, but there is no huge building housing all these "employees". Just a few rooms for their handlers, and a generous expense budget for impressing new suckers/recruits.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

The crashing economy due to mob style bailouts and payoffs should
be a huge wakeup call that they are trying to crash the country!
By what? Crashing the dollar of course! Same-o same-o.
Can't have a one world monetary system with that pesky dollar around!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If the 9/11 commission was right why would the government feel the need to have a counter-intelligence unit like this? perhaps all of these videos,books and articles are beginning to worry them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join