It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deconstructing The Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Could NASA or the Secret Space Programme be deconstructing the moon?

Could it be that NASA found alot more than moon rocks and barren landscapes when Apollo 11 touched down on the Moon?

An idea i came up with (may have been discussed before, if so apologies) is that for the past 30 odd years since man last walked on the Moon NASA has spent this time removing whatever they found.

Some believe there are spaceports, buildings, towers, domes etc.

And whether you believe it was some past civilization millions of years ago or some top secret organization more recently one thing is clear, NASA have tried to hide and delete the evidence.

So could NASA have had a fairly good idea what was there from satellite images and decided we need to see this close up.
Moon missions surveyed the situation and reported how widespread it was.
A secret space mission was set up to remove all evidence before we go back with what would be better technology that would surely pick it up.

This could explain how in some images from NASA "structures" seem to disappear. People say they were removed by NASA......"airbrushed"
What if they were physically removed?

And now other countries are becoming more space savvy NASA are worried and panicked. Did somebody mention bombing the moon?
A slap dash attempt to finish what they started before China or Russia find out?

Anyway, like i said its just an idea. Im sure it will be shot down but any evidence for or against is obviously welcome.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i think that this is beyond even nasa's capabilities. alough i do agree they are bombing the moon to remove evidence of somthing, before enother country see's it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
if they saw something up there they thought would be a threat i would think they would do what they could to get rid of it before another country goes exploring.
i'm sure all will become clear in the next 10 or 15 years when various other countries make the giant leap into man missions to the moon

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
as long as none blows the dust off the moon nasa are ok...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I will say this, it has always perplexed me as to the facial expressions of these guys during the intial press conference...as it certainly doesn't fit astronauts who had just completed the most remarkable journey in the history of the human race.

Talk about a picture painting a thousand words.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

How about this one, then?

Edit: Oops

Grrrr!

here:

[edit on 9 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Very good point. I know a picture can be misleading but i know exactly what you mean. You can edit images and audio, but you cant edit astronauts memories and emotions......or can you?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
as long as none blows the dust off the moon nasa are ok...

EXACTLY!!!

The Moon is actually a space station put in orbit by another civilization. Everyone should know that by now.

Maybe even some sort of doomsday device in there to "reset" the Earth when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

WOW!
A giant doomsday device, i like that one...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Did you know that when the three Apollo 11 astronauts got picked up by ship the first thing they had to do was see a customs and excise officer and swear that they hadn't brought anything, or anyone, back with them from the moon!!?
And the government call us paranoid!

new topics

top topics

join