It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Civil War?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well I do hope there is never a civil war again here, but everything seems to be lining up for one/

Probably unrelated, but about 4 years ago I basically asked God or whoever's up there to let me know what's coming so that I can plan ahead. This is so far on schedule to what I saw.

I HATE retarded dream and psychic crap. But when everything you see comes true, gets me freaked.

I really do feel this year is the beginning of the end in terms of legitimacy of the US government.

That's really how I see it going down, logic wise, not psychic crap wise. The government simply phasing out as it loses legitimacy, and another, or more than one, taking over.

Basically people listening less and less, and the government trying harder and harder to regain control. But the more they try, the more they lose. Until eventually their draconian style ways are simply not listened to the generals them self. Eventually being abandoned with a short burning of the capitol or something. Then people will turn to those with the biggest guns. Usually the military stays together, but who knows. Probably most will swing to one guy, and he/she will gain legitimacy enough to move on to success. And so a new America will come.

<< 1  2   >>

join