It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TinWiki: Alien implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
[img[files.abovetopsecret.com...[/img]

Alien implants is a term used in ufology to describe a physical object placed in a person's body after they have been abducted by aliens. Claimed abilities of the implants range from mind control to biotelemetry (the latter akin to humans tagging wild animals for study).

History of implant claims

According to researcher Peter Rogerson, who has been sceptical of alien abduction claims, the idea of alleged genuine alien implants can be traced back to the 1950s, as part of the so-called "Shaver Mystery", which involved claims that the Dero, a sinister civilization in beneath the earth, was kidnapping people for torture.

Rogerson writes:

The March 1957 edition of the long John Nebel radio show featured John Robinson, a sidekick of Jim Moseley reporting a dramatically spooky, if not very plausible, abduction tale. The gist of it was that in 1944 Robinson had a neighbour named Steve Brodie who one day saw (in Robinson's apartment) a copy of one of Ray Palmer's magazines featuring the Dero. Brodie yelled out "He speaks of the Dero!", and proceeded to tell Robinson how he had been prospecting out west with a companion in 1938. One day they encountered two mysterious cowled figures who paralyzed Brodie by pointing a rod-like device at him. When the companion tried to flee, they fired at him and Brodie heard him scream, and smelled burnt flesh. When one of the figures placed 'small earphones' behind his ears he lost consciousness. From time to time he came to, in a place which fellow prisoners told him was the cave of the Dero. Each time his brain began to clear, the cowled one adjusted the earphones and he lost consciousness again. He eventually came to, walking the streets of Manhattan two years later. Brodie showed Robinson scarred patches behind his ears, a little smaller than a silver dollar. Since his ordeal Brodie claimed he was unable to eat meat ... Time passed; Robinson left the apartment but on returning for a visit found that Brodie had disappeared. Another neighbour told Robinson that he had seen Brodie in Arizona, wandering about like a zombie. We are presumably supposed to conclude that he was back under the control of the Dero. It is in this unlikely tale that we first encounter the implants (behind the ears, as in Invasion of the Martians) and other abductionist staples such as the paralyzing rods and the doorway amnesia. In later years, the claims of people like Budd Hopkins and David Michael Jacobs would popularize alien abduction ideas in general, including reports of unusual "implants" associated with abductions. According to researcher Peter Rogerson (who is generally sceptical of alien abduction claims), the idea of allegedly genuine alien implants can be traced back to the 1950s, as part of the so-called "Shaver Mystery" -- claims that the "Dero," a sinister civilization in beneath the earth, was kidnapping people for torture.

Sources

en.wikipedia.org...

External links

YouTube - Alien Implants - the Evidence

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WikiEditor

[img[files.abovetopsecret.com...[/img]

Alien implants is a term used in ufology to describe a physical object placed in a person's body after they have been abducted by aliens.

Abducted by aliens or the freemasons?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WikiEditor

I am only familiar with some evidence provided on a TV show (History Channel I believer) where the person with the implant actually agreed to have it removed by a doctor. The operation was performed and the implant removed. Upon analysis of the material it was discovered that it was metallic (can't remember exactly what the composition was) - further analysis revealing some rather strange/rare isotopes.

The strange thing is the examination that proceeded the extraction. The doctor mentioned that there was no visible entry point (scarring) to show that the object had been inserted through the skin. It was more as if it had grown in place.

Does anybody have any links to such analysis where the object was extracted and we have data for its composition?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by firefly9000

Ok, so here's the link to the youtube video about the implant although I think I've seen a different one, not the one shown here.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here is another video from youtube by a doctor that has removed these implants and talks some about them:
www.youtube.com...
There is something strange going on here, exactly what, no one knows yet...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I went to the docs once thinking I might have an alien implant. I told her that too and we laughed a bit.

She cut me open just under my right breast, and started taking out little bits of bone-like stuff, one after the other. She felt around my ribs saying it was strange there was nowhere this "bone" could have come from. Then she went quiet for a minute, still pulling bits out from under my skin, and suddenly dropped something from her tweezers that clattered off her chrome and glass table a few times then bounced across her floor. It sounded metallic, or heavy, and different to what these little white crumbs would sound if they were dropped. "I'll get that bit later" she said.

I'd lost my bottle by that time and didn't want to scramble over the floor to find the thing. The other bits, lying on the gauze looked like bread-crumbs, but hard. One piece that I was allowed to keep had a hollowed out side to it. A few days later that vanished from my dressing table.

It was a mystery, 1- because of the RACKET that dropped piece made as it fell, 2- the synchronicities that led me to her surgery, (too long to go into) 3- the fact that I remember something going into that place in my chest many years before during one of the strangest, most frightening and realistic dreams I've ever had in my life.

top topics

join