It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hull, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
1st case reported at my daughters school.

Kingston Upon Hull, England.

Text from the school said "nothing to panic about" ?

Yer right.

Considering keeping my daughter away as its only a week to the holidays.

Reaches for his colloidial silver.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Also in Hull...Which school.?...have two sons 13,8.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well if its anything like my area in the UK "herts" we started with 1 kid now we have 100's, They are no longer closing our schools and there now not even testing for swine flu, 10 confirmed schools in my area have it now,

There plan is anyone with flu like symptom's need to Call the local GP or NHS line and they will be given Tamiflu,

Watford herts, is classed now as a Epic center and Swine flu hot spot,

Im sure you will get a few then a sudden boom of cases across many schools in the area,

www.watfordobserver.co.uk...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

Are you speaking in code or something? What is happening in your daughters school?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Are you speaking in code or something? What is happening in your daughters school?

This is in the Swine Flu and other Diseases and Pandemics Discussion Forum Thread List

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154

Originally posted by grapesofraft

This is in the Swine Flu and other Diseases and Pandemics Discussion Forum Thread List

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well carry on then. I hope you enjoy your flu. Make sure to get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I heard on the news that you have to send a `healthy` person to the surgery for a prescription. Surely this would just encourage the spread, I have no idea of how long it takes for someone to show signs of having the virus and how long the virus could survive on the surface of the skin. The consensus seems to be that nearly everyone will get the virus, young and old, I would not like to choose a friend to deliver the prescription.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Kelvin Hall School.
All the parents were notified yesterday by text.
My daughter insists on going into school today, doesnt believe its a problem.
Maybe the schools arnt giving the kids the information?
Pah.

(Sorry wrong post, its a reply to which school)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by jehova620]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Swine flu mate.
Feels real to us now its on our doorstep.
I know it doesnt seem to serious at the moment so its probably the best time to catch it, but still a bit scary when its at your daughters school.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

Sorry mate, i must have hit the wrong button. Did try to post it in that thread and was surprised when it became a new post.
Feel free to move if neccessary.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I'm also in Hull.

My next door neightbour has it... oh ($&"

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Have a friend in Oxon who is staying put- there are cases but spread out ad not on his doorstep. London, he told me earlier today, is filling quickly with cases, as are the Mids, just north of his home.

I live in the US, but wanted to post anything at all that I had re: the UK and first-hand reports.

In Chicago i think nearly everyone either has it or will do- in our little suburb we received a notification in the mail asking all residents to report to their local polling centers in the event of a flu emergency, or if MEDICAL TREATMENT WAS REQUIRED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

If that happens, the car goes in the garage, the lights stay off and we disappear.

Good luck, everyone

new topics

top topics

join