Alexander Emerick Jones
(born February 11, 1974) is an American author, radio host and filmmaker. He is mainly known for his conspiracy
theorist viewpoints about various topics such as the September 11th terrorist attacks and the New World Order (NWO).
Alex Jones is originally from Rockwall, Texas. It was here that he began his career with a live call-in format cable access television program. It was
with this program that his political views began to take centre stage. Jones, with this program, made accusations against: the United Nations, the
United States federal government, secret societies, and multinational corporations. Eventually, this program allowed him to produce a similar,
nationally syndicated radio show. This radio show is broadcasting via Internet radio through the Genesis Communications Network. Jones continues to
broadcast his show, "InfoWars," on public access television in Austin, Texas.
As noted before, Jones is a firm advocate of the belief that many world governments are involved in an attempt to create a single world government.
Not only are many world governments involved in this supposed conspiracy, but some major corporations too. According to Jones, these various
governments and corporations are in collaboration to create a New World Order, a single world government. This New World Order, according to him,
would be a secretive cabal of powerful figures working to abolish all civil liberties in order to enslave the rest of humanity for their own selfish
Throughout his career, Jones has produced a series of videos about a various conspiracy topics. These topics include: the emergence of a totalitarian
world government, erosion of civil liberties and U.S. national sovereignty, the misuse of governmental power, corporate deception, and cohesion
between disparate power structures. Additionally, Jones allows his listeners to freely distribute VHS and DVD copies of his films, as well as via the
The following is a list of his videos and a brief description of each one:
- America Destroyed By Design (1997): Alex Jones' first documentary film. In this video, he travels the country and discusses how he feels the
sovereignty of the US is being subordinated to global interests.
- America Wake Up (Or Waco) (2000): Documents the 1993 Waco incident with the Branch Davidians.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports Exposed (2000): Jones interviews Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) Walter Burien.
- Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove (2000): Jones and his assistant infiltrate the annual gathering of the Bohemian Club. He was aided by a team of
British film-makers working for Channel 4.
- Police State 2000 (2000): The first of a 3-part series. Jones focuses on the alleged militarization of American law enforcement with footage of
- Police State 2: The Takeover (2000): Follows Jones' claim that the American people are too accepting of a highly controlled society.
- 9-11: The Road to Tyranny (2002): Presents the 9-11 conspiracy and how the attacks made the government more powerful.
- Masters of Terror (2002): Jones explains why he feels the elite are using manufactured terrorism to get the population to go along with pre-planned
wars in an effort to grab the world's remaining natural resources.
- Police State 3: Total Enslavement (2003): The rise of Homeland Security, Patriot Acts 1 and 2, and the Total Information Awareness Network.
Additionally, it follows accusations of government-run white slavery rings, and the new prison surveillance economy.
- Matrix of Evil (2003): A collection of footage from speeches and conversations with Alex Jones, Congressman Ron Paul, Colonel Craig Roberts,
Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, and activist Frank Morales.
American Dictators: Documenting The Staged 2004 Election (2004): Jones presents information about the major candidates in the 2004 presidential
- Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State (2005): Jones shows what he believes are signs of a growing police state.
- The Order of Death (2005): Jones claims that the Bohemian Grove, Freemasonry, and the Illuminati are secretly ruling most of the world by proxy.
- Terror Storm (2006): Jones announced the title for his next film on his May 12, 2006 radio show. The film will premier on Saturday June 24th, 2006
at the Sheraton in Downtown Los Angeles at the 911 Scholars for Truth Symposium.
- Endgame (2007): Premiered on October 26th, 2007 at the Alamo Drafthouse cinema.
9/11 Chronicles Part 1: Truth Rising (2008): Truth movement rising throughout the public. Obama Deception (2009): Exposes the globalist bankers
running the presidency.
Book titles by Alex Jones include:
- 9-11 Descent into Tyranny: The New World Order's Dark Plans to Turn Earth into a Prison Planet (July 2002)
- Alex Jones: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 (July 1, 2008)
Thomas Richards of SpirituallySmart.com accuses Alex Jones of spreading false information and of being part of Operation MOCKINGBIRD.
I believe [Alex Jones] is working hand in hand with the Vatican and the CIA via Alternative Media Manipulation, similar to Project mockingbird and
One of Richards' main topics is that he considers that Jones tries to hide the Vatican's role in the New World Order.
Alex Jones' Infowars.com
Alex Jones' Infowars.net
Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet.com
Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet.tv
Endgame the Movie
Ron Paul War Room
Jones Report :: Alex Jones Presents the Truth in Black and White
Alex Jones' Truthnews.us
Alex Jones (III) (imdb)
Prison Planet.com Hit By Major Hack Attack - Prison Planet, July 29, 2007
Alex Jones Arrested In New York - Paul Joseph Watson, Prison Planet,
September 9, 2007
Relevant discussion threads
Alex Jones arrested for asking Gov. George W Bush a question
Why don't you like Alex Jones?