It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq relents on U-2 spy planes flights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Feb. 10 � Retreating on a key demand by U.N. weapons inspectors, Iraq said Monday it would approve the use of U.S.-made U-2 surveillance planes and pledged to pass legislation next week outlawing the use of weapons of mass destruction. The White House dismissed the statement, saying it did nothing to further the goal of disarming President Saddam Hussein....

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow... now this is progress!

They probably hope this gives the French and Germans more time to hide their complicity.

I give Saddam credit for one thing... he's playing his side of the game very well.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
At this point I can't tell what is progress and what is not. There is so much info out there I find myself scratching my head alot (maybe I am just dim lately). I did hear on the news last night however that the President has dismissed Iraq on this issue. I get the feeling that no matter what Saddam did at this point he is toast (and please don't flame me for this comment HALO/Freemason, etc. I am not saying that he shouldn't be toast but he does seem to maybe be realizing he can't get out of this one).

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Too little, too late....

new topics

top topics

join