It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. plans for autumn swine flu vaccination campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

From "100 million swine flu vaccine doses expected by October"
BY DELTHIA RICKS
10:43 PM EDT, July 9, 2009

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said a candidate vaccine against swine flu could be tested as early as next month...Five pharmaceutical companies in the United States are working on a vaccine against the flu, which seems to more severely affect people between the ages of 5 and 24."

The swine flu vaccine is undergoing clinical trials NEXT month. This means the government has pre-payed for a vaccine hasn't been tested? With billions invested, there is too much money at stake for the vaccine to fail.

The vaccines are to be injected by October. So here is the timeline:
APRIL - swine flu discovered, or released
MAY- media over covers swine flu
JUNE- deaths mount, swine flu goes global, PHASE 6 Pandemic declared
JULY - gov approves and pays for vaccines, manufacturing begins
^^^ has happened---------------vvv speculative, highly likely
AUGUST - vaccines "tested", subsequently approved
SEPTEMBER - vaccines shipped, public put on high alert, policies finalized
OCTOBER - all people ages 5-24 required to be vaccinated, everyone else recommended (except all the old people in power, well over 24 like Sebelius, Napolitano, Biden...I want to see Sasha and Melia get the shot with other kids in line at a public school)

This is bull crap, it makes no sense. School children of all ages, including public college students (ME), will be required to get the shot. If they refuse, their parents will be prosecuted, college students won't get student loans, and refusers will be quarantined.

Most pharmaceuticals spend years in clinical trials. Now this vaccine will be streamlined and ready in 1 month???

I am a second year doctor of pharmacy student and will likely be required to get this shot to stay in school...I'm thinking about career alternatives. I'm fairly educated in the medical/drug field, and I don't trust this swine flu shot. I don't necessarily think they want to harm the public, but they don't care about our health, they care about the billions in vaccine contracts.

My advice, don't get this shot, and don't let your kids (the real targets) get it either. They want the public to be scared and demand it(notice how they always say there is a flu shot shortage, and they will be rationed, they are increasing demand to make more money$$$$$). If we wise up they will mandate it. I don't know what this vaccine will do to you, but most vaccines injure your nervous, reproductive, and immune systems.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well if you are not trying to stick a needle in your arm... get yourself a class 2 medical device.

www.cleanstation.com

The Clean Station is a class 2 medical device used by Nasa,The Military, doctors offices, surgery rooms, etc.

The best air filter that kills 100% airborne pollutants such as virus, mold, bacteria, pollen, dust, pet dander, mites, down to 0.3 microns. Thats 3K times smaller than the tip of a hair strand.

Great for people with asthma and allergies. It is also great tool against the spread of diseases that are airborne such as the swine flu.

for more info... 516-694-7873 or 877-565-7873

mention the merchant code #1002 that they will ask you for.

Clean Station Video

Class II medical device review

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by elgregro

Im not that freaked out yet
but I will keep that in mind
when people start dying abnormaly from vaccine or severe flu ....you know when it over takes regular flu, "If"...... Im still on the fence, it realy looks like the propaganda from the past and nothing happened that they didnt cause

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is so ridiculous! I cant believe that the public will by this bs, but they will. People will be lined up around the block at Walmart so they can get a shot! I can see it now, a new stimulus. Come get your shot at Walmart and receive a $25 Walmart gift card, just in time for the holidays!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

I just posted a new thread with an amended report, but with links to it in its entirety. It was too important to let slide through a thread- thank you m khan for the info, as I was able to use it to create a separate thread for people to have access to.

Regarding school vaccines- I have 2 thoughts (and I'm not a parent, but an aunt, and have nearly the same worries...)
1) Pull your child from school and home school for the year, or find a healthcare worker/friend, who will fill out a form that your child has had the vaccine, but make sure it is not administered;
2) If the flu hits as badly as is expected this fall, many schools will close, anyway, and it will buy parents time to make plans for their children.

If all else fails- find a doctor to say your child is ill with something- anything- and keep them from school for the year. There's no harm in having to wait a year for 4th grade- and at the end of the day, the health of your child is the priority...

Not easy decisions, but something to think about-

Peace,
C

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One more thought:

Last year I had to have a flu shot before going to Japan on business (I worked for a Japanese company).

I had to take time off work as it made me violently ill, and when I returned home I had a three week flu.

I was not in a financial position to refuse the vaccine and loose my job- in hindsight, however, I wish i had done so.

I had my 3 Hep B shots when I worked in the lab and was sick as a dog from the series- so I can sympathise with those here who have to make or have made the choice either to vaccinate or not to do so.

For myself, I will never take another vaccine. Nor do I work for the company anymore, after all.....

<< 1   >>

join