It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. plans for autumn swine flu vaccination campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is planning for a vaccination campaign against the new H1N1 flu that could move into schools and community centers, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said on Thursday.

U.S. officials say at least 1 million people in the United States have been infected, most with a mild to moderate case.

Time will have to be spent writing consent forms so parents are not blindsided when schools ask to vaccinate their children, Sebelius said.
Source and a video from a related thread swine flu propaganda related thread and this
its all coming together
now
I know these videos have been posted but I think when a parent reads this article they should see all the information they can so they Dont sign the consent forms!!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I know I wont be taking one, and neither will any of my kids.

This whole flippin situation is ridiculous and getting more so by the day.

only times I have ever had the flu was when I have been "vaccinated" for it. Learned my lesson the second time round, and was even forced to leave a job because i refused to do it.

Ugh.

Well, thanks for the info

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I work for a large healthcare company that is panicking about Swine Flu right now. Given the annual push for flu vaccines, I'm worried that they will try a mandatory program. And yes, I will leave my job if it comes to it. The older I get, the worse reactions I have to any kind of vaccine. Never mind what's in it (that's scary as all get out), getting so sick is SO not worth it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Indeed, the job I lost was working for a state-run mental health facility. After I had been there a year or so, a new policy was instituted that demanded yearly vaccinations.

I refused to do a mandatory vaccination, and was asked to leave necause of it.

Probably will be what works out with this swine flu one as well, and with the economy and job situation having been forced into the state it's in, how many people could afford to refuse?

Sad situation all the way around.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

by panicking what do you mean? They are ready to anything the govt says to do wether it be right or wrong? In my opinion things Are going to get nasty in the fall when they try and use a mandatory vaccine program.If i had kids they would be pulled out of school before this goes down, just my opinion.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't get into a panic attack yet, the trials talks of the vaccine are to start this month.

Until this day is no vaccine for the swine flu yet. It will take up to two years for the testing, I will not take anything that is not properly tested not matter what.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yup my kids won't be taking those either. Won't allow the government to infect my children with some unknown vaccine.

Bunch of punks.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Jane Burgermeister submitted a criminal case complaint against President Obama, David Nabarro of UN, Margaret Chan of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius , Janet Napolitano Robert Parkinson of Baxter, Andrew Witty of Glaxco, Rahul Singvi of Novavax, David de Rothschild of Rothschild, inc, David Rockefeller, George Bush, George Soro, William Henry Gates III. Criminal charge regarding flu pandemic as a biological weapon with intent to produce genocide.
Because there is probable cause to believe that the Defendants are part of an international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons ("influenza") educe the world population, and have committed the following offenses;
Count 1
From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bio-weapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so-called "bird flu" virus and , second, the "so-called" swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing a widespread death and injury to the people of the United States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to # 175 (a) of BWATA, there is exterterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section conmmitted by or against a national of the United States.
Count 2
Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights
Count 3
Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and indentifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.
Count 4
Beginning in or about 2009, to the present, the Defendants have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand over power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the "Illuminati", that used the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.
Summary:
There exists and international corporate criminal syndicate intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the world population using an artificial (genetic) engineered flu pandemic.
This criminal syndicate involves senior individuals at multinational corporations such as Baxter Pharmaceutical, continued

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am planning as well.

Making videos to go viral and getting packets of info together so I can inform friends and family.

State run schools, state run decisions.

It is going to suck for parents, but they are going to have to make that ultimate decision.

Lord help us and protect the innocent.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

sorry no post
second line and im done...lol

[edit on 10-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
continued,
sorry for the typo educe =s reduce

policy think tanks such as the Trilateral Commission and Conference Board, branches of government such as the Executive Branch, and quasi-government organization s such as the World Health Organization (WHO), which have conspired together to commit mass genocide against innocent people using a flu pandemic. The genocide is to take place through human to human spread of increasing virulent lab created flu, and through contaminated deadly vaccinations intended to be administered in Fall 2009

It is 112 pages and very well put together. She mentions a container with vials of Swine flu virus that exploded on a Swiss train, Polish homeless who died in a trial and the discovery by a lab worker of live and deadly H5N1 mixed with regular flu vaccine (with no label showing it to be H5N1) that they received from Baxter. You can download this form from her website and submit it as a criminal complaint, removing the names of foreign entities so it won't get shunted to the FBI, take a lawyer with you because you will get a total run around otherwise. Also you should take a bunch of people with cameras rolling or you will get thrown out like I was.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
jane Burgermeister also mentioned the possibility of getting injuctions against mandatory immunizations.

I doubt very much if parents are going to be notified before their children are innoculated, because if this is a mandatory vaccination, they will argue that the parents have no choice anyway and therefore permission slips are not necessary. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
does nobody care about this ?? I cant believe the little traffic...Man I think this stuff is the end game so to speak guess we will see ..cheers n love my fellow human being

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I was amazed that I heard 2 back to back radio commercials for the awareness of swine flu.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

It has been my experience, having worked for this company for a number of years, that they are in the government's pocket. They follow the party line and do what the government tells them. We have a lobby in DC. We actively work with Congress to try and influence the future of health care. My company stands to make a lot of money if this thing takes off.

Most travel has been restricted. Each site has contingency plans on what to do if someone who appears to be ill comes into the office. Strangely enough, we don't have nearly the plans on what to do when/if the expected 30-40% of the population gets sick and stays home.

Culture wise - we have people come in every year for Flu/ Pneumonia vaccines. They're not mandatory, but it is expected that you get at least the flu vaccine. When I stopped getting it a few years ago, it caused a ruckus that is a post of its own. I'm not allowed to even mention the natural ways of staying healthy, as it is expected that any and all ailments are to be treated with the drugs my company so helpfully provided.

Mercifully, I don't have any kids at the moment to be worried about. If I did, they would be pulled from school for as long as it takes.

Meh. I don't like any of this AT ALL.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

thank you for the reply
be sure if you get any inside information to share it with all of us at ATS , good luck

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Where can I find the full 112 page report again? I want to mail it to my family so they have proof that this flu bs will kill them if they don't listen.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
how is this thread any different than...
Whats coming this fall ??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

well it was a new headline not trying to tread on your thread ...
just thought the info was relevant to the news story

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Anything I know, ATS will know. I've got a reputation as a troublemaker, so it may not be much, but I do share all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join