It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diplomat quits over 'brothel' video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Diplomat quits over 'brothel' video

www.teletext.co.uk

A British diplomat in Russia has resigned after a video allegedly showing him having sex with two prostitutes was posted on the internet.

James Hudson stood down as deputy consul general in Ekaterinburg in the Urals following the furore about the clip.

A link to the film, which lasts four minutes and 18 seconds, was posted on a Russian news website under the title "Adventures of Mr Hudson in Russia".
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit: The video is currently circulating in adult sites

[edit on 9-7-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

People will never learn the same old method used by the KGB in Italy to gain access into the vatican has been used once again by the FSB.

Who was naive enough to believe that the cold war era of espionage and black mail was over...?

In simple internet lingo, Mr. Hudson, you got p4wn3d. :-)

www.teletext.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I just will never understand why people who are doing things they know they could lose everything over, STILL do them, specially in this day and age when EVERYONE has the possibility of being watched, at all times of the day.

pwnd indeed

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Thats because people like these do not really care what you or the general public's opinion of them is. Keep in mind, this has been going on for week's, so he was very relaxed with everything and felt it was natural for him to go to a brothel.

Even though we all know that within any eastern block nation you must be 1000% carefull when your going to walk down that road.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

What the hell is a diplomat nowadays.. everything is blamed on Gordon Brown in this country yet I see a room full of tossers on telly that apparently represent this country, and this guy is one of em.. wicked.

Representing Britain by getting it on with 2 russian hookers, well done sir
you make me really proud.. ahem

If this has been posted to a Russian news site then could it be a bit of a jab from the russian government too, it's not as if it's popped up on youtube. Hmmm..

Even though we all know that within any eastern block nation you must be 1000% carefull when your going to walk down that road.

Just saw that line star, you gotta be very careful! Who knows what they could have! Either that or you could end up with a flick-knife in your nuts doing the Cossack dance while they rob your ass!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Hasn't this been reported by the news yet ?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've got a thing for Russian woman so i dont blame him...anyway,pretty silly thing to do given he was a diplomat.As to whether it was intentionally setup,i dont know...i doubt it though.Hardly the sort of thing they would be putting resources into,every little helps though i guess.And no,not been reported from what i have seen..i only watch bbc news though.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I guess too much shame and media blitz would be the appropriate action in these cases. As far as the FSB using recourses like these. I doubt they went out of their way to set him up, but they certainly took the opportunity to the maximum effect.

Wouldn't you if your agency defined methods of acquiring information.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I don't watch the news mate.. I can't see it making it on there to be honest. Regional and national news in this country is pathetic, regional news is like the fluffy bunny show normally and then national just seems to try and instill the fear of death into people.

I wouldn't have even said it was for information or even really of any benefit to their government either, just to make us look like asses being as this guy is supposedly a 'representative' of our country

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
lol.. he should have just admitted it and then got on with his day. It was only sex! Whats the big deal?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
lol.. he should have just admitted it and then got on with his day. It was only sex! Whats the big deal?

That would mean that he is human with natural urges. That is not acceptable with people in such a responsible position.

Its out of character.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

That would mean that he is human with natural urges. That is not acceptable with people in such a responsible position.

Its out of character.

- At least he's helping to support the local economy . lol

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Its out of character.

Hmm I've heard of people doing worse things than that and trying to keep their positions, that really doesn't sound so bad.

BTW is anyone else getting a 404 error clicking on the link in the OP? It's not working for me, the site could be in my hosts list or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thanks for pointing the 404 error, indeed the link is down, here is another link relating to the story

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That google link works, thanks for posting it!

new topics

top topics

join