It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Proof That The Flt 93 Black Boxes Were Faked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's interesting that when the news reported finding one of the black boxes on the 13th and then the other one on the 14th, both times they NEVER comment about any of the estimated 48tons of other wreckage underground that should have been mixed in with the black boxes!

Just shows you no plane was buried in the ground, therefore proving the official story a lie and thus proving a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So were the Flt 93 black boxes planted and faked after all?

Hoodwinked at Shanksville: Back in Black Boxes video

Back in Black boxes

Officials said that Flight 93's flight data recorder (FDR) and cockpit voice recorder (CVR) were recovered at Shanksville.

They said the FDR was recovered 15ft underground at 4:45 pm on 9/13 and the CVR was found 25ft underground at 8:25 pm on 9/14.

If Flight 93 didn't crash in Shanksville, then these black boxes must have been planted.

Some will be skeptical and will ask for evidence that the boxes were planted.

So let's see what we can "dig up".

The photos of Flight 93's alleged black boxes were released in April 2006 after the Zacarias Moussaoui trial ended.

Were these photos that crucial to the prosecution’s case that we had to wait four long years to see them???

The website these photos are posted at lists the “squared-shaped” box as the CVR...

and the “cylinder-shaped” one as the FDR...

However, when the NTSB released their data analysis on the FDR, they show the FDR as the squared-shaped one, not the cylinder-shaped one as the Moussaoui site has it.

So either the Moussaoui site, or the NTSB have the pictures of the FDR and CVR mixed.

The day before the first black box was allegedly found, investigators and U.S. Rep. John Murtha said that one or both of the boxes might have been crushed by the impact or incinerated by the jet fuel-fed inferno.

Wait a minute?

What inferno???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c14a126edd60.jpg[/atsimg]

hoodwinkedatshanksville.blogspot.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/934670c05843.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Live CNN footage at the alleged Flight 93 crash site.

Actually the furthest alleged Flight 93 debris field is about 8 miles away.

Since one black box is still missing, apparently this CNN footage was aired after the 1st black box was found at 4:45 pm on September 13 2001. Apparently the views of the responders working around the alleged crash site, are not live and were filmed on September 11 or 12.

However, the reporters are noticing that a debris field 6 (8) miles from the crash site does not make any sense. Of course now we know that items as heavy as magazines were found at the alleged official debris site 8 miles away, and a 9 to 12 mph breeze could not possibly have blown magazines that far away.

And of course, weedwhacker claims that turbine blading was spun out of the engines as they allegedly crashed into the soil (495 knots - 570 mph - 836 fps) at the strip mine, finally landing at the nearer debris field 2 miles away at Indian Lake. That seems like a bogus claim by a person who just does not understand elementary physics and who is constantly contradicting himself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a785f59412.jpg[/atsimg]

Was the debris accidentally salted too far away? Did the agents staging the debris goof again, just like at the Pentagon light pole staging and the A&E Drive staging? Why were the 9-11 perps cursed with such incompetent Federal agents?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4faefed1cd93.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
It's interesting that when the news reported finding one of the black boxes on the 13th and then the other one on the 14th, both times they NEVER comment about any of the estimated 48tons of other wreckage underground that should have been mixed in with the black boxes!

Just shows you no plane was buried in the ground, therefore proving the official story a lie and thus proving a conspiracy.

The definitely did, it was all over the news here in Pittsburgh.

WPXI, WTAE, and KDKA.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

WPXI, WTAE, and KDKA.

Show me where in the print media did they report finding most of the plane underground when they reported about finding the black boxes.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted by ATH911

posted by jprophet420

WPXI, WTAE, and KDKA.

Show me where in the print media did they report finding most of the plane underground when they reported about finding the black boxes.

I never saw such reports and couldn't find any on a search.

I did find this interesting little tidbit.

William Seger Proves the Official Flight 93 Crash Story is Impossible

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

UhOoh. You did not get permission first did you? Bad idea weedwhacker.

Does faking the Flt 93 black boxes and LIHOP have something in common?

Neutral readers of this thread should by now see the obvious tactics employed by this particular poster.

UhOoh. You did not get permission first did you?

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it just a childish attempt at innuendo? Because, if it is an actual accusation of something, then it is a cowardly cop-out attempt at insinuation. Either SAY WHAT YOU mean, if accusing, or retract and apologize. Not apologize to ME...I don't care a FIG! Apologize to the others who deign to read your "posts".

Does faking the Flt 93 black boxes and LIHOP have something in common?

Let's make sure we have the acronym 'LIHOP' correct, shall we?

"Let It Happen On Purpose"

Is that it?

Because, if it is, your sentence makes no sense. Either you are completely misunderstanding the concepts, or are deliberately muddling the issues.

Still unclear?? Then allow me to explain it to you....any alleged "faking" of the Recorders would fall NOT under the category of 'Let It Happen'...can you see why?

I am certain most others reading can see the difference.

NOW....as distasteful as it is to bother with this, there was another earlier attempt of SPreston to 'spin' (pun intended) something I wrote and it demonstrates, once again, a stunning lack of science and physics knowledge.

To borrow from a children's ditty, 'The tail is attached to the fuselage which is attached to the wings which hold the engines on the airplane that Boeing Built!'

The overall package there (less engines) can be collectively described as "the airframe". For all intents and purposes, it can be considered to be one piece, in the case of the reaction of the airframe at impact with the ground.

Contrary to a pathetic attempt to ridicule me, most people with even a general understanding of physics will realize that a modern jet engine is spinning, when operating, and the forces on THOSE moving parts (which, besides have the direction of motion imparted by the airplane's motion, as a whole) are also SPINNING at a 90 degree angle to that directon of motion of the airplane as a whole. THE ENERGY, the centrifugal/centripetal energies of those spinning engine parts define far, far, far more energies than the other, more prosaic, forward motion of the airplane as a whole.

But, golly gee, don't just take my pea-brained word for it:

en.wikipedia.org...

In everyday understanding, centrifugal force (from Latin centrum "center" and fugere "to flee") represents the effects of inertia that arise in connection with rotation and which are experienced as an outward force away from the center of rotation. In Newtonian mechanics the term centrifugal force is used to refer to one of two distinct, but equally valid concepts: a reaction force corresponding to a centripetal force or an inertial force....

Reactive centrifugal force

A reactive centrifugal force is the reaction force to a centripetal force. A mass undergoing curved motion, such as circular motion, constantly accelerates toward the axis of rotation. This centripetal acceleration is provided by a centripetal force, which is exerted on the mass by some other object. In accordance with Newton's Third Law of Motion, the mass exerts an equal and opposite force on the object. This is the "real" or "reactive" centrifugal force: it is directed away from the center of rotation, and is exerted by the rotating mass on the object that originates the centripetal acceleration.

Sheesh! I wish I were getting paid for this!

(How much to the 'twoofers' make, I wonder??? I'm getting zilch....)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Gee willikers weedwhacker; still pushing your bogus science?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96fb257147f8.gif[/atsimg]

Looking again at your official imaginary plane as it allegedly impacts the ground upside-down at an official 836 fps; how much time do the engines have to spin their parts through centrifugal force two miles away into Indian Lake? Assuming the engines start to fly apart when the nose of the alleged plane hits the ground because according to you they are all part of a one-piece air frame, how long do the engines have to spin their parts away one after another, before they bury deep into the ground and it is too late?

The 757-200 aircraft is 155 ft 3 in long from nose to tail. The leading edge of the turbofan engines sit 56 feet behind the nose. At 836 fps, it will take .067 seconds for the engines to hit the ground after the nose hits the ground. That is 67 thousandths of a second or about 1/15 (one fifteenth) of a second. That is not much time for the engine to be coming apart.

Using weedwhacker science a bit more, maybe he assumes the engine parts came up out of the ground like missile silo launches as the engine buried deeper and deeper.

But wait; the official script has an engine buried mere inches beneath the surface and sitting next to a backhoe bucket. Where were the multiple holes in the ground where the spinning turbine parts launched out of the earth? Isn't this 9-11 Flight 93 OFFICIAL STORY just a ridiculous fairy tale?

posted by Spreston
And of course, weedwhacker claims that turbine blading was spun out of the engines as they allegedly crashed into the soil (495 knots - 570 mph - 836 fps) at the strip mine, finally landing at the nearer debris field 2 miles away at Indian Lake. That seems like a bogus claim by a person who just does not understand elementary physics and who is constantly contradicting himself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a785f59412.jpg[/atsimg]

Allegedly another engine is officially in the pond several hundred yards down range. But weedwhacker science disallowed that because that engine would have suddenly made an acute angle change of direction and traveled off, rather than continuing on its previous trajectory into the ground.

Thank you weedwhacker for helping us clear up that detail.

Re: weedwhacker disallowing the tail breaking off with the black boxes and tumbling downrange. Bogus weedwhacker science only allows such trajectory changes if it helps the perps.

posted by weedwhacker

SPreston would have us believe that the kinetic energy (momentum) of the empennage section of the airplane would allow it to suddenly make an acute angle change of direction and travel off, rather than continuing on its previous trajectory into the ground. His 'theory' defies the laws of physics!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This will be quite enough...

The civility in this thread will return to acceptable standards now...

There is no place for personalities, and attacks upon said personalities. It stops now...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join