It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreamt about someone Ive never seen two nights in a row~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok so this is really odd for me. The last two nights I have had dreams about a Scottish guy I have never seen. In my first dream he was my husband but I didnt know he was Scottish then because he didnt speak. I was at a baseball game in the bleachers watching with my daughter. Now the daughter part was freaky cause I dont have kids. I remember in the dream thinking this cant be real. Its hard to explain because it was like a memory or something in my dream. In my dream I felt like my life was everything I wanted it to be and when I woke up I honestly wanted to go back to sleep and keep dreaming!
Well last night I dreamt about my "husband" lol again. This time he lived next door to me and was a student from Scotland. I mentioned to a friend (in my dream) that I thought he was pretty cute and she set us up on a date. In my dream we started dating and I can remember the date and conversation like it was again a real memory. This is just the basics of my dream....anyways

Now how in the world can I dream of someone I have never seen or met? I have never met anyone with a Scottish accent let alone from Scotland. I usually have really messed up dreams that are all jumbled together, they are nothing like this. I am sitting here thinking WTF were those dreams about. I have dream books but this is NOT in there! LOL! I honestly cant wait to see what tonight brings......
Now this may sound crazy but maybe this is some future reference to my future family? I have no idea what to think. Like I said the feeling I got whihle dreaming was pure happiness....Any ideas on what these may mean?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Your mind is saying something to you.

1. You need to love and be loved.

2. You love scottish men (and/or) watched too much scottish stuff on tv.

Should a little boy tell you this?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

HA! Hey PJ! I havent watched anything with a Scottish man or Scottish accent in it and I prefer French men

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Then, I dont know, it is a "brains"piracy. I will let the women of BTS take over this thread.

This is because, I heard that, "Only a woman can read another woman's mind and not a man".

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

LOL if men and women could read each others minds, the world would be a lot easier in the relationship dept! My bf thinks I can read his mind in AL from FL...Yeah right!
Thanks PJ

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It was me....I entered your dreams and showed you a good life, sorry about that, it's my own unique pickup line. Did it work?

Well tonight we can go on a date, I will fly to the stars with you, and we can have dinner on planet octacon. Sound good?

Hint: I'm not scotish.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

LOL if men and women could read each others minds, the world would be a lot easier in the relationship dept! My bf thinks I can read his mind in AL from FL...Yeah right!
Thanks PJ

We can't read each others mind for a good reason!!! Trust me.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

That sounds like fun! So the accent was to throw me off eh??lol

join