It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchman Quotes - The Hidden Meanings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I watched The film 'Watchman' last night and I thought it definately needed a mention on this site as there are so many hidden meanings and messages in this film, which I am convinced are subtle wake up calls and could even be misconstrood as a conspiracy against the elite.

There are numerous quotes and thought provoking scenes in the film one in particular is the scene when they are interviewing the worlds richest superhero/man in the background you can see the twin towers with a blip (looks like a plane) heading for them but when the blimp is about to crash in to the towers the scene cuts away.

Also for those who study films deeply it forces the audience to wake up to the fact that our action will in the end destroy our race and that if we don't do anything the people who think they are in charge will destroy this 'wonderful' world. Subtly this film gives us a little snippet of insight as to who we are in the universe and how everything we touch turns to *SNIP*

I have added a few quotes below, please, please read tham and tell me what you think.

This world's smartest man means no more to me than does its smartest termite.

But you said you'd regained interest in human life.
Yes, I have. I think perhaps I'll create some.

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?"

'In the end'? Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.

Is that what you are? The most powerful thing in the universe and you're just a puppet following a script?
We're all puppets, Laurie. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings.

My father was a watch maker. He abandoned it when Einstein discovered time is relative. I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as photograph of oxygen to a drowning man.#

I can change almost anything... but I can't change human nature.

Who makes the world? Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is
made. Perhaps it simply is, has been, will always be there...a clock
without a craftsman

Watchman Quotes

To end a fantastic film well worth a mention.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the NWO must be real. only an evil, world wide organization could make a movie that sucked as much as Watchmen.

new topics

join