It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Teen Hacker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Former Teen Hacker

www.wired.com

A Miami man who achieved fame as a teenager for hacking NASA and the Pentagon took his own life last year after Secret Service agents accused him of being part of the conspiracy responsible for the largest identity theft in U.S. history, his family says.

Jonathan James, 24, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his home on May 18, 2008, less than two weeks after agents raided his house in connection with a hacking ring that penetrated TJX, DSW and OfficeMax, among others. In a five page suicide note, James wrote that he was innocent, but was certain federal officials would mak
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow. Pretty good story. I think the CIA raid had something to do with his suicide. I would probably kill myself it he CIA was after me for something I could not fight. Either that, or play it out and see if they hire me working for them. What do you guys think about this article? What a shame such a brilliant mind had to take his own life this way.

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Seems like he may or may not have killed himself.

Being a cynical sort I would lean toward "may not", but that's just me talkin'.

Would have preferred to hear that he went rabbit on them and started rooting their servers from public access points.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The CIA has probably been watching him since he was a teenager. If he had broken into NASA and the Pentagon then I would assume he was being watched, if he was allowed internet access at all.

My guess is that he was involved and was going to spend a massive chunk of his life behind bars and he couldn't deal with that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
With the mind control they have, you cannot say whether he done it or was shoved or someone did it.

Anyone here or anywhere know of the mind control they have, they will never leave you, pure evil. Thats why they pretend we are always fighting evil, but the evil is right here in usa, and uk.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

So the CIA are jedi masters?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
CIA should have recruited him and harnessed his powers for their use. I would say harness his powers for good but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be the case in the CIA. Either way it's sad he took his own life.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh man, that's so sad.

He had written another suicide note a year earlier, and suffered from depression. The secret service pushed him over the edge, sadly.

He will be missed.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Why will he be missed?

new topics

top topics

join