It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Mice!...Well kinda dead ish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

indeed I am just saying that one could speculate on what would hapen if one got out and infected something els and that interned infected something els etc. + it's something to break up the gloom and doom of the world is going to end soon posts.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
I am doubtful of the zombie apocalypse but after reading this article I just don't know now. still thoe it is a good read and a bit telling as to what science can do and no im not anti science but I am anti real zombies.

zombuie mice = zombie rats
zombie rats = zombie sewer rats
zombie sewer rats = zombie sewer rat-eating hobos.
zombie sewer rat-eating hobos = zombie pedestrians
zombie pedestrians = zombie policemen.

zombie policemen!

do not mess with officer morg.

1/15/10 OP. 1-15-10.
i bet it will be released into the sewers via remote controlled t-joists..
on the night of the eclipse .. zone by zone to look like it 's spreading via people normally.

by the 22nd you'll have the "crisis" powell "didn't even know about yet"...
and men will yearn to die and death will not come to them...
and the revelation chapter will be fulfilled and blamed on al quaeda or russians or chinese people messing with the sewer internet computers or something..
then world war z and 3 will happen at once.

you bet your life .. there's gonna be a fight.. you bet your life because it's in my sight...

these are gonna be some hellish times...
learn self defense and how to use a shovel!

pick up a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.

and understand that Brad Pitt has rights to making a documentary of humanity's trials we go through during this... (i'm not joking he really does own the rights.. he also has a mansion with a MOAT)...

click the "chronoclysm" link in my signature to find out more about this zombie apocalypse coming via biological attack in drinking water ...

OP...
zombie pooooliicemennnn
in swat gear!

....and on FIRE!

(with zombie mice for guns that shoot zombie mice poo)

-

[edit on 10-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Brad pit has the movie right to world war Z by Man brooks a good read I suggest you pick it up! and believe you me zombies scare me the more than nukes more than planes flying in to buildings. More than gitmo detainees

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Brad pit has the movie right to world war Z by Man brooks a good read I suggest you pick it up! and believe you me zombies scare me the more than nukes more than planes flying in to buildings. More than gitmo detainees

thaaaats right!

oh and how oh so convenient... world war z is documentary style.. interviews with survivors etc...

yeah listened to the whole audio book.. celeb voice actors and all..

completely fictional.. can never happen ever.. i mean it wouldn't in any way shape or form fall in line with the book of revelation being enacted scientifically.. and in no way can be accomplished through you know like.. science stuff.. i mean it's not like they have test-mice with this process working in them or anything.. sheesh..

commmmpleeetely false never could happen ever in all infinite time complete impossibility

oooooh OP.... you can feel it coming can't you.. you're there clinging to your saftey net of comfy rational i know what's possible and impossible thinking.... you can feel it slipping away... yes you can...

something wicked this way comes...
and you can feel it.... things.. don't ... seem ...right about this...

-

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I keep the thought in the back of my head and I have a solid exit plan if need be. but I don't let this effect my day to day in the slightest still zombies roaming the streets would effect some major changes in the way we deal with one another no?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am surprised that this thread has died I would think that people would jump all over this as it confirms (sort of) government involvement with....(oh god) Zombies.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STARTED

LINE NUMBER TWO

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo

Well I for one have a theory now stay with me for this it will be a bumpy ride.

PETA gets wind of this testing and they hatch a plan to set the mice free right. than they implement said plan but all the while the government has been experimenting on rats and primates with a new weaponized version of the virus in question so they go "HEY they look sad to lets let them free" so they attempt to free them...( well listen its like 28 days later)

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well I for one have a theory now stay with me for this it will be a bumpy ride.

PETA gets wind of this testing and they hatch a plan to set the mice free right. than they implement said plan but all the while the government has been experimenting on rats and primates with a new weaponized version of the virus in question so they go "HEY they look sad to lets let them free" so they attempt to free them...( well listen its like 28 days later)

What do you think?

that would be great. I loved 28 days later. it would be like resident evil, I would do anything to bring on a zombie apocalypse, shooting zombies left and right.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I don't think you have thought this all the way threw friend I would not want for this to happen and I don't believe nether would you it would be the end of all things as we know it and I would like to keep some of the status quoe.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

yeah I'm joking.

but yo must admit it would be a little fun knowing you could steal anything you want, go wherever you want, and blow zombie's heads off.

- the child in me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well and I am not denying that there is a cretin amount of fun factor for me in the thought of this happening.
I am surprised ATS posters are not jumping all over this I mean here is undeniable proof that the government is working on a Zombie virus in real life and here you and I are talking about how fun it could be if it got loose, like I have said before god help us all if they make this a weapon.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

That is awesome. Resident Evil here we come! or 28 days later. Either way, I am gonna have fun shootin at zombies! YAY!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Sweet baby Jesus, I really don't think that a Zshtf will happen but pretty fun to think about it still. Oh and the FACT that the government is acutely trying to make zombie like mice its kind of funny to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
LoL!!! It involves H2S....... This is not a good idea...

Hydrogen Sulfide Gas

Single Breath is fatal btw in very small concentration (100 ppm+)

[edit on 15-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Sweet baby Jesus, I really don't think that a Zshtf will happen but pretty fun to think about it still. Oh and the FACT that the government is acutely trying to make zombie like mice its kind of funny to me.

i doubt they're actually working on this.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did you not read the article? And see that the man is working for the pentagon the article states that they are indeed working on this.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Did you not read the article? And see that the man is working for the pentagon the article states that they are indeed working on this.

yeah but for all we know this could have easily been made up

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

it can be possible that we have already maid a big mistake on this zombie infestation. I trust are my government to not well make resident evil come true there is also a therory that the american government is testing a new biochemical soldier so i herd from my pentagon insiders. There is this lab we have in austrailia not sure were but it has are main zombie genetic super mutant thing smarter than a 4 year old child testing against traind special ops navy seals it is told that it is stronger than a elaphant faster than a cheetah and smarter than a monkey. if you dont believe me search 4 this incredibal mutant.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Did anyone actually read the article... or just the title? He's not making 'zombie mice', he's discovered a way to temporarily shut off the body in certain creatures. While they're heart and brain are 'turned off' any injuries can be mended. Once you're ready, he just turns the switch back on in your body.

The interesting thing is that he uses "hydrogen sulfide" to revive him (found in flatulence).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join