It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati & Islam rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
By all accounts the worlds ruling elite (Free masons/Illuminati/Bilderburg) i.e Royal Crown, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers, Bush dynasty etc. are White & of Jewish descent.
Apparently their end goal is globalisation, a kind of modern day communism enslaving the common man...ok we all know how the story goes yet do they not intend their own children to inherit the earth?

Now this video clearly projects the inevitable future effect of mass breeding & integration of Islam within the western world in years to come, the break down of christianity & by all accounts this is being allowed to happen in Europe, even encouraged in the U.K - home of the British Monarchy. If anything it seems like Arabia has the New World Order.

So how do the Illuminati overlords intend to deal with this because it seems to all intent & purpose they're allowing it to happen. Can someone please explain exactly what's going on? Why? & please don't tell me they're controlling both sides!

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

What the ruling elite (as well as everyday politicians) is doing is dividing people by making them fear one another.
This is achieved by demonizing people based on nationality, race, religion, political orientation etc.

Unfortunately your video & post are prime examples of this

Stop buying into the the fear mongering & meet your fellow human beings with respect & compassion.

Believe me, it works!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh indeed it would be nice if we could share the earth in complete understanding between every race, with nothing but love & respect for one another but unfortunately reality is a little more tainted...

Radical Islam that encompasses alot of the middle east holds belief in a tyranical God by the name of Allah. These muslims believe it is the will of Allah "god willing" to reign supreme & their mission to infiltrate, wage war with & spill the blood of the infidels (white western man) in all land they think to be theirs. They hold to a law in their kingdom (sharia law) under this religion that dictates ruthless brutality or death by the sword to any man/woman that doesn't comply to a whole host of suppresive, illogical & damn right irrational rules to life dictated by their prophet 'Mohammed' spelled out in their book they call the 'Quaran' under this religion. Their children are born into it & the brainwashing becomes their consiousness to the point they neither know or ever care to know anything else.

...I needn't paint this picture any darker than what it is. This isn't about race, it's about a 'belief system' in opposition to our own which poses a grave threat to our liberty, culture, way of life & 'freedom of belief' & if this evil grows in our homeland right within our midst I say we're in serious trouble.

Really I was hoping for some response to counter what I already think, to tell me it's just all a bad dream if you will, but in honesty if I'm to hazard my guess I'd say the mother of all wars is on the horizon (oh yes the end times, that was predicted - well no surprise there considering they wrote the book!) Our rulers are well aware, I think they know they'll win hands down but at the expense of the likes of you, me & the brainwashed Muslim who'll be sacrificed in the process...well they need to depopulate the planet anyway right?

History is catalogued with the most horrific events with rise & fall of empires & battle for control. I think todays modernisation & technological age has made us very complacent. We're living in a bubble which acts like a false comfort zone. We watch attrocities on the news whilst eating our dinner then we're no sooner up the pub debating the footie results or new reality show...all the while things haven't really changed, human nature certainly hasn't & I'm sad to say I think we're in very real danger.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by L.J.C]

SR

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Islam has always been part of the picture the Saudi's have always been apart of the NWO imo, If Saddam changed his oil burse it would of destablised Saudi, Saudi doesn't like Iran massive power struggle between them in the region and in Islam QED USA is used by Saudi as an enforcer. Yet no doubt some of my muslims friends on ATS will refuse to listen to some of the evidence of that case.

What you've got to remember a key component in Islam is you can't make interest on money, back in the old days Christians couldn't be moneymakers, the only people really permitted to make money in the books without consquence is the Jews.

So seeing Christians over time basically chucked that ''law'' or whatever away we became harder to control as we made our own money.

Christianity is on the decline even further so it's harder to control those people, So hence steps in Islam where the people are easy to control and the NWO know how to play them.

Islam is the one of the last ways they can get us under control and keep us slaves working for the NWO.

They got plenty of muslim agents working for them and bought and paid for it's just alot of muslims people like to pretend it can't be possible.

It's not the muslims people's fault or anything it's just the original idea of 'GOD' was ''society'' by following God's will your following ''society'' and socities will.

That's how the NWO and Illunmanti have always been able to play humanity as we've been to brainwashed into fearing and believing that only the religious way of society is the only 'right' way of society.

That's only a few of my theories on the theological/religious side of the NWO.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by SR]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks for your post SR.

You probably know a great deal more than me on politics & I agree with your points.

The more I learn, the more it all conjures up in my mind like a real life game of chess as in it doesn't matter how the people are moved or manipuated they'll always be played & it'll always be the same lot playing with ready planned outcome...hmm I figure they created the game :S

One piece of symbolism that really struck home lately is the $ sign itself that transpires as mankind entwined by the serpent. Money being the tool to bind & control all.

SR

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That's a good way of putting it man, like chess or like a game off poker yeah that's a good way of looking at it.

Now you mention it it's even there in the bible the whole thing about god and the devil in a context too me reads off as a giant poker game and we humans are just the chips.

It's a hard subject though dude.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
From the Muslims point of view why would they want to stay in their own countries when all kinds of bad things are happening over there. If SHTF in Canada you bet yer butt id be packing it up for somewhere else

We're all humans it doesn't matter what flavour we are the similiarities outweigh the differences which is mostly religion funny how that stuff can be so divisive.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Once again, Divide and Conquer! Is the goal for our planet.

We in in the U.S. are so politically correct that everyone and every other race, religion, ideology has precedence over our own founding fathers vision.

ie: Why we even consider wasting time on deciding wether or not "IN GOD WE TRUST" should or should not be inscribed in public places??

To me it's a no-brainer.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

hi
yeah so i was just researching bout the illuminati and muslim ties to it, i am a muslim myself btw. What you think man is a lot of BS, we dont believe in a tyrannical GOD first of all, Secondly if u read the QURAN, you'll see that it tells you to contribute to the society, it has good moral values. The suicide bombers are just a bunch of D**k heads who interpret things in a wrong way they become too extreme. Jihad means Sacrificing your needs or wishes or demands to fullfill those of others not killing a innocent people. These terrorists are not Muslims. just because they wear these turbans and have beards does not make you a muslim. These people f*****g kill other muslims in mosques by suicide bombing and the QURAN clearly tells us that all crimes commited against a human are not forgiveable even by GOD. they are to be forgivven by man himself otherwise the person is entitled toeternal damnation. All muslims are not Evil nor they are some hyper productive sex maniancs. Nor are we retarded, its just that some crack heads are affected by others and they effect others. It can happen in any religion, society and race. Where i come from people are seriously really retarded but many are those who think like me and still are muslims they can never be brain washed.
Another thing our QURAN tells us that bloodshed is one of the gravest sins a muslim can commit and that muslims must treat all Non-Muslims as equally and same as they treat themselves and those they love.
NOT EVERY ONE IS BAD>>>>

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Satan loves to divide and create enemies.
Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Quran. If you believe in Jesus teachings, you will find wisdom and comfort in his words. Your view of Islam is the view of main stream media, if you do ur own research and don't follow blindly you will have a better understanding of what is really happening. It states in the Quran, that if you take a life, the crime is so great that it is like killing all of humanity, if you save a life, it is like saving all of humanity. Those who go against the words of God can't call them selves "muslims" which means believers. You my friend, are exactly where 'they' the Illuminati, want you. In the dark, fearing and hating what you don't understand or what is different from you. I leave you with a greeting that muslims say when they meet and when they say good bye, Asalamulakim, which means peace be with you. I hope you find truth when you seek it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I just want to ask you posters to not turn this thread into a racist debate and most definetely into a Jesus vs. Mohamed thread ...

And they are trying to populate europe with muslims because they are the best example of sheeple and they respect every rule they are given.

top topics

join