It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pregnant fiance'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
cdi

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
congrats soldier8828
we have a rescue baby from 3 months, mother/father too young. mother had mental issues,went our till early hours drinking/smoking, no prep at all. child nearly kicked the bucket. baby is now 14 months and he is super intelligent and strums my mandolin (by no means an expert yet). situation was dropped on us while i was at work. missus phoned, explained situ and i replied, yabba go for it. when constipated try pure orange juice/filtered water in small quantities. it helped us.
good luck and give my best wishes to your other half
regards cdi.
ps. for nightime changing/waking issues get a happy rota worked out..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm not trying to come across like an asshole or anything, but do you really think ATS is the place to look for advice about your unborn child?

Many of you have given great advice, but I'm looking at the ATS track record and I see the crazies coming out the woodwork soon.

Bottom line is that it is your child. You do what you can for it, love it and give him/her what they need. If it doesn't feel right to you, then talk to a professional.

You want advice? Talk to your parents or wifes parents. You survived and are in good health, so apperantly they did something right.

My wife is due in November and while she is stressed out, I am perfectly calm. I will take care of her as best as I can.

cdi

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

hi jd140 best wishes to you and your wife.
Have you considered that this guy is genuine and sincere in his request?
i myself pay no mind to the crazies. when the cards fall down they will all be found wanting. btw i used to run an internet advice type website 10 ish years ago with others and received threats of violence/harm etc. nothing came of it (touch wood). point being this guy took some balls to ask what he did on this site. to me this is a more than worthy request although i would not give out too much info.
regards cdi.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cdi

I'm not saying that he is wrong for asking advice. I just don't think a conspiracy website is the right place to do it.

But its not my kid. I was just stating my opinion.

cdi

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

hi jd140
your opinion is noted. I feel that there is more to this than advice asking though i will not press poster on this. i feel an irking concern from the poster but i may be very wrong indeed.
regards cdi.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

congrats to you as well! and i appc the concern but my momma didnt raise no fool...and as far as giving too much info ....not evvvver gonna happen on here...i would never. but i do understand where u are comming from, this is suppose to be a conspiracy website but i dont think of it as such...i think of it more alnog the lines of a alternative thinking site and therefore im treating it as such....

p.s. thank you all for your concern and input, and will be taking it all in and sorting through it all. my wifey to be is reading all of this as i do appreciates all the positive feedback too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join