It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret to long life lies on Easter Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Secret to long life lies on Easter Island

www.nzherald.co.nz

A drug originating on Easter Island, the mysterious South Pacific home of a lost statue-building people, may become the first substance to slow down human ageing, new research indicates
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A new anti ageing drug has been found on one of the Worlds most isolated islands.

The inhabitants of this charming and mysterious place called their land: Te Pito o TeHenua, 'the navel of the world.'

I wonder if this drug will become available and how much it will cost!! Im sure there will be many many people who will be wanting their hands on this to lengthen their lives.

Reading this reminded me of a Documentary i saw a wee while ago about Cryogenics and Immortality.

Personally, I would not really want to live 30% longer. Ive seen enough crap in this life already!!!

www.nzherald.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
awwwww i was hoping the secret to a longer life was a giant stone head statue in your livingroom...

i cant wait until we have to find a cure for the cure to aging.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
that would mean we can really set some real long-term goals, instead of nowadays short-termed policies to enrich those individuals who know they are here for only a few decades anyhow.

think about we can send spaceships out to explore etc etc

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
awwwww i was hoping the secret to a longer life was a giant stone head statue in your livingroom...

i cant wait until we have to find a cure for the cure to aging.

Those aren't statues...those are the actual people who took the anti aging drug and that's the side effects. Your head swells and you get stoned.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow, you could live 20 years in a nursing home instead of 10 years! That's great!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, if this does come out (or already has), the only people who will get it are the "snip" at the top anywho, so realy it will just mean more "snip" living longer.

please don't circumvent the censors
gallopinghordes
forum mod

[edit on 9-7-2009 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
another link on BBC news now. Looks like it has been around for a while although its extents are being fully understood now.

Although thats what we are being told!!

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join