It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Star children all in one thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It appears that the delusion of all these gifted kids has been going on for alot longer than I previously was aware of. There are classifications such as "Indigo, star, rainbow, crystal" and God knows what else. Below I have listed websites devoted to all these different "Gifted" children who are supposed to bring in a new era of peace for our planet. Keep in mind there are ALOT more than what I have listed.

This little snippet is from the first website on the list, about indigo kids,

""As I have mentioned in earlier columns, people come up with titles for that which has always been there. On the positive side it allows us to focus on children who show strong psychic abilities to help us understand them, allowing them to be recognized for their gifts and to understand that they have something wonderful and special that most other children do not have. ""

I'm sorry, but if anyone is going to come up with titles to label "Special" children, and MY son has to go to school with these kids and deal with the typical arrogant, bratty lawless bull that comes from most of these "Special" children, then I will NEVER be a supporter of all this new age stuff.

I encourage all to go through those links, read between the lines. Understand what these Crystal, rainbow, indigo and star children really are. No child is more special than mine, and mine is no special than any other child. Anyone who wants to tell me different is not an OK person in my book.

www.crystalinks.com...
www.namastecafe.com...
www.skepdic.com...
www.fieldwerks.com...
www.angeltherapy.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thank you sincerely.

The whole we can point out at least the psychicly gifted children, is wrong, you're just engaging a thinking error, and possible mental disease, and allowing it not only to be okay! but for it to be embraced as special.

To me that sounds like telling a person with a tumor on the hand, to go and see if it has magical powers.... with the knowledge we have now it's ridiculous but just imagine back in the day.

Children who think their indigo or whatever, are showing simple signs of mental disease or a unhealthy self defense mechanism. Because said person will believe it, and live a alternate and misleading life full of ignorance and slow the future down further.

For your child, he is probably better then the rest! With a pop like you! I wish I had a good father, but I grew up from like 5-9 thinking I was from an alien home, shows how great he was, i surpassed indigo crap!

Life is as this, as many tend to disagree this is how it works, if your great at something you most likely worked hard at it, that's how i've been raised after 9 :p . If a child starts to think that they are either born with it or not, then they I believe are more likely to feel like a waste.

What happened to the you can do anything attitude, seem on here that right is reserved for the mentally diseased.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I appreciate it. I feel it necessary to make a correction for you though. I am a father. My son will be going to public school next year.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Oh did I say a female word in there, my bad i'll edit it

What grade?

It applies in both ways!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
you're not the dad of that dopey-lookin kid that was creeping me out at the playground today, are you?

because, like it or not, due to family history and genetics, all children are not equally special. that doesnt mean, however, that they should be loved any less.

that being said: i am the first in line to talk the "indigos" off of their pedestal.

i do believe that there are increasing numbers of persons being born into our world whom are exhibiting a quantum leap of human evolution......

....but if you are advertising such a thing about yourself on the internet, you are automatically disqualified.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Exactly. Anyone who SAYS they are special, most likely are not. I agree with you on the fact that some children are more intelligent, more focused, more spiritual and blah blah blah. But, every child (unless diagnosed with a REAL mental disorder that is NOT ADHD) has their own talent.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i think that, if they exist, they probably wouldnt be on the internet boasting about it; or bullying other kids. they would probably not advertise it. and if they did exist, they would not be any more 'special' than anyone else on the planet. they might be here on some sort of 'assignment' or learning experience, like everyone else is. theirs might be slightly different to other peoples' but it wouldnt be of any less value.

i personally think the most amazing souls on this planet are the ones who are born into bodies with physical or other deformities; or who suffer terrible hardships or pain during their lives. perhaps these souls are in training to be angels or something in another dimension - if you believe there is a purpose to things.

perhaps all souls can undergo transitions during their time in this reality - and go from one state to another - whatever those states might be. maybe for the ones who claim to remember past lives, there is perhaps some reason or purpose they can remember them.

?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Most definitely. Why aren't the disabled kids praised more often on sites like ATS? Why is it the rich, spoiled, bratty suburban kids are the ones that get praised? Hmm....I think I know what my next thread will be about now.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Alright...
You seem to have a large problem with the whole Indigo Child movment... And personally, I do not blame you because it seems a little far-fetched. But I need to know... Are you really talking out of experience, and knowledge, or just blatant speculation. I only ask because, due to the belief system along with being an Indigo Child, I fall in to that category.
But I do not think I am better than anyone else or that anyone else is better than me. I don't believe that any other person's life is more important than the other. I am 14 years old and my mom told me the ideas and beliefs along with living with the label of "Indigo Child." Those that are arrogant, self-centered, or lawless, are not Indigo Children... By the definition stated in the entire belief they are Good and are only certain people that have developed in different ways in certain abilities and strengths that other people haven't YET.
Also, I wish to state that... it almost seems that all of you have had experiences with those arrogant individuals. Apparently, you attack those individuals that may be "Indigo Children", just because there are those that have "ruined" the title and its meaning. I just wish you people, "you people" being those to ruthlessly comment on it, would maybe take the time to talk to me so I can get your full opinion.
That being said, please comment on this reply to where you find it necessary. I will not say anything against you in a foul manner. I am only here to hear your opinions and interpretations.

---Thank you.

P.S. To the Person I am replying to: Your child is not less special than anyone else and is not more special than anyone else. Anyone who disputes this, you should take action and question them, because honestly.... that person displaying that type of attitude of arrogance should be verbally put in their place(s).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Whoa. That's a pretty powerful statement. Kinda hurts, too. I mean, why persecute and hold a prejudice. If you were really trying to agree with Mr. Toodles, I would've imagined you to AT LEAST be neutral about the idea. By reading the first parts of your response, I thought you were more of a "wait and see" type of person. But yet again, you are an Atheist that disputes everything that you do not find logical. Unfortunately, being a Christian, I definitely understand why you seem to have such hatred to those things you cannot explain, because of the way certain Fanatic evangelicals have attacked you as if you are somewhat lesser. This behavior, from these "Evangelicals", is completely disgusting and hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePaladin

I am downing on them from both experience and speculation. I have only known 1 self proclaimed "indigo" in my life, and she was not so bad. (aside from the heavy drug use) But I hear so many stories of such crappy children who are being lied to and fed all this Grandiose # to make them feel good about their actions.

I have done a pretty good amount of research into the whole thing. Generally speaking, these types of people SHOULD be good people. Then again, like I said before, the profile to meet is so freakin vague that anyone can be considered indigo, granite, star, crystal, lava rock, radio wave...whatever.

And seriously...read about human history. Read holy books from around the world. The talents that these indigo brats are supposedly capable of, are NOTHING SPECIAL!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The giveaway about these colored attention seeking idiots as that the only ones who call them Indigos are themselves or their parents. These kids are nothing more than ADD kids whos parents look for an alterior explanation as to why their kids get in trouble in class and why they can't make friends. They must be a psychic alien rather than a weirdo. It's perfectly understandable. But when I was young, we just called them the weird kids. Hell, to me life sucks sometimes because it's hard. Not because I am an old alien soul. I loved what you had to say about no one being more special than your son and vice versa. I tiotally agree. We are all special and the fact that these self proclaimes Indigo ppl put themselves higher up disgusts me. Id love to make a Tee shirt which states "I beat the crap out of Indigos"

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It seems this whole indigo thing has you a bit upset. If people want to believe that their child is an indigo, and then encourage the child to embrace the idea, then let them reap the rewards of indifference to their child's unruly behavior. It is the reality of the monster they create that will pulverize them.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

It is difficult to just let people do this. I am sick of hearing about the millions of people in America who just live in a lie and fantasy world simply because they don't like the REAL world.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That's exactly the problem that scares me Jackflap. These children are being told that theyre aliens and somehow better than other kids and this is leading to horrendous behavior. These kids feel that they don't have to be accountable for their actions and their not fitting in because mommy and daddy understand. Mommy and Daddy know that Im an alien so it's ok. This is a problem that has to be dealt with in my opinion. If I were a school principal I would expell any kid who tells other kids that hes an alien. What ever happened to needing therapy? Oh yeah, being an alien has gotten rid of that idea. Nobody needs therapy to overcome their problems anymore because theyre aliens and mere Earth therapy wouldn't work because no one understands. I get it

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

It seems that people who want their children to embrace this are seriously disturbed. Or maybe they are at their wits end and will grasp at any solution offered. It is sad really. We can offer our prayers to those families and hope they see the light.

This whole thing has me thinking now. What if I am actually an alien. That would explain any short comings I've had or will have. Couldn't have been my fault, I'm not of this world! I am six feet tall and bullet proof and extremely handsome! Hey, this thing is working. I feel better already.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

lol. funny how that works huh? But, that is the trend today. Just like I explained in my short stories thread. It's all just to cover up the fact that we live in a horrible world and no one wants to deal with it or try to make it better.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Some are easily overwhelmed by their circumstances. Self imposed or not. It is these people who covet our prayers and need faith. Faith to know that what they are going through will not last forever. Faith to know that things will get better. Life is hard on people. I know it will get better. I know that those prayers and support will have their intended effect. Call me a psychic, I just know things will get better. It is what drives me.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I totaly agree with you I am a mother of four children, i believe one of my children is indigo but have not mentioned it and won't mention it to her. Although i actually thought it was my other daughter she is soo smart and inteligent a real crowd pleaser people just fall for her not because she is pretty but how switched on she is, so i thought she was the one got all my kids charts done it was my youngest with a severe food intolerance she has been on a chemical free elimination diet for more than a year now bless her its tough she just turned three,but i don't treat her any different then my other kids because as my duty as a mother they are all treated equally in their own unique way. I don't tell my other children she is indigo treat nher different no way that just sounds so stupid and in my heart my four children husband cat and i dont know how mny guinea pigs are all loved by me.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by memem]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by memem

Believe what you will. Your child may in fact, turn out to have abilities that come natural to her. But a special diet is by no means, a reason to classify your child as "Indigo" or anything else. I do feel for you though, having a child with special needs can be tough. I applaud you for deciding not to tell your child this. Too many kids today get a title stuck in their head and begin to believe they are better than everyone else.

(I realize your post was not directed toward me. Just mainly wanted to applaud you for your decision)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join