It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest sunspot in history 100%proof formed july 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I started this thread on the david icke forum and signed up just to post it here too i feel this is urgent information.
link: www.davidicke.com...
here it is...

OK this is major news and should be front page news everywhere. According to the governmet site spaceweather.com the current sunspot 1024 is 125,000km long, and the size of jupiter!!! OK, the biggest sunspot according to the same website sence 1990 was in 2001 and is the size of 14 earths. The biggest one in the last 100 years was 3 times that big in 1946. The diametar of jupiter is 12 times that of earth, thats just the diametar, its circle area which is used to estimate the size of sunspots to give readers a better understandin is over 130 times that of earth!!!

here are my calculations
diametar of earth 6,000km
3(thousdand kilometars,radius) squeared is 9, times pie is about 30 to figure out the circle surfice area of earth

diametar of jupiter 70,000km
35 squared is 1225 times pie is 3848

3848/30 is aproximately 130

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY TIMES THE SIZE OF EARTH!!!!

the one in 2001 was 14x earth, the one in 46 was about 42. That means the current one is 3 times the that one.

This is major news and I dont see why spaceweather dosnt connect these two points. This is all from ther own website

homepage

spaceweather.com...

history of biggest sunspots

spaceweather.com...

I made a thread before about this which was joined together with the Major Storm thread which is sticky now. I dont want this info to be lost in just another page in the middle of 50 pages of posts, and this info deserves to be in its own thread it has nothing to do with the prediction, this is the proof! I also said that jupiter is over 300 times the size of earth, this was volume based and we are useing circle area only to estimate the sizes of these sunspots. Please spread this info as spaceweather has i guess no interest to tell us that this is the biggest sunspot in recorded history. Please comment and spread this info, and mods, dont touch this thread plese im sure you understand why i had to make it again, this proof and cannot be denied unless the government website is lying as to the size of this sunspot.

I also like to point out why this is important, as we know all of the energy from the solar system is proided from the sun, if it changes than were effected directly.Watever changes this brings my god help us all.

Heres is a link to where my past thread about this was joined with the other

www.davidicke.com...=69168&page=45
it starts on page 45 where my first post is located

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgariaOLE

very interesting - information - I am glad you posted it. sorry about where you are now.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Thank you for trying to get the word out. There has been other discussion about that sunspot and a crop circle prediction about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will read your Icke post now.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From what I have learned the size of the sun spot isn't what really causes the most danger, or have anything to do with its "power" or "strength".

It is other factors that make the earth at risk with sun spots, not necessarily size.

So with the size put aside what exactly is it about this sun spot that could cause danger?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
well im not saying that i made another account because i got banned lol sorry for doing that but this must get out i also made a stupid mistake where it sais diametar, it should say radius, that makes a BIG diffrence lol as i was pointed out in another thread it would not work if those numbers where the radius, please i beg you to look into this, it is the truth what im saying and this is huge news. As you know we get all of our energy from the sun, if it changes, we change. I also cannot belive I found this information on the same website, only it dosnt tell us that this is the biggest sunspot in recorded history. I also cant belive im the first to notice this!!! please look into it and check my calculations to see for yourself

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's the movie from specaeweather.com:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa8da06ef1ce.gif[/atsimg]

According to spaceweather:

RESURGENT SUNSPOT: Yesterday, sunspot 1024 took the day off; the fast-growing active region stopped growing and even decayed a little. Today, the sunspot is growing again.

Interesting that it's not yet subsiding as predicted. According to the Wiki sunspot page, the sunspot lifecycle is about two weeks. I assumed it was much shorter.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sunspots are actually the harbingers of magnetic activity on the Sun which can accelerate particles near the Sun to high energies, and eject them during flare events and Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs). It is the CME events, most common when sunspots are in evidence, which travel to Earth in a few days and can interfere with the terrestrial plasma environment, causing magnetic sub-storms, auroral activity, and influence everything from telecommunications to the electrical power grid.

Also, there seems to be a correlation between years of enhanced solar activity (heightened sunspot numbers) and the severity of weather systems in the northern hemisphere. No one really understands what the connection is.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Not another thread!! haha!

I'm watching this closely. I expect the spot to be on the far side of the sun in two or three days..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a75d235ee86.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Although I understand why the OP would want to create their own thread on the subject, there simply is no reason to have two threads going on the same subject where the same debate will occur.

There may be some slight differences between the two threads but they still ultimately refer to the same thing: The allegedly largest sunspot.

Due to that, please contribute to the ongoing discussion in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We cannot allow multiple threads on the same subject simply because a member feels their post on the same subject deserves its own thread.

Thank You. Thread closed.

top topics

join