It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptile/David Icke theory??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench:
Let us begin with the Holy Bible...
"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the
dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was
their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out,
that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole
world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with
him."
-- REVELATION CHAPTER 12, vs. 7-9

Oh, well thats pretty clear then, isnt it. There was a war above earth - in space. (just like the wars between 'gods' (aliens) referred to in the indian vedic texts - when cities on earth got nuked in the process - explaining libyan desert glass and possibly the radioactive skeletons at mohenjo daro in india? and sodom and gomorrah?? maybe?) and one group of aliens was headed by a dragon-type alien (possibly these reptilian ones) and the other group was headed by an alien named michael (but what type of alien this guy was it doesnt exactly say; nor does it really say what type of alien the dragon was). so far so good. And apparantly we know this alien leader as 'satan' in our mythologies/religions - and he was sent down to earth (from space - assume that, he lost the war, but he got to rule earth?). and both sides had fighters called 'angels' but what type of aliens they were it doesnt really say. And it says that this dragon=alien likes to deceive earthlings and keep us in a state of ignorance. (actually the bible is pretty clear really). on this subject the books: gods of eden by william bramley and rule by secrecy by jim marrs might be interesting.
(divide and conquer, you know. )

funnily enough that part of the bible is called REVELATIONS too. so something big is going to be REVEALED to humanity. oh dear.

it also says that the dragon aliens werent found any more in space (the heavens) - so there arent any up there anymore? they're all here on earth?

whatever this dragon type alien was, there certainly ARE a lot of references to dragons throughout world mythologies. drak yul - bhutan - dragon kings/land of the dragon; st george and the dragon - wales ; chinese new year dragons; (china is obsessed with dragons); dragons are pretty big in asia generally i think. hummmm st george bank???

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

HAHAHAHA. I have thought this myself and laughed real hard. Imagine Larry King looking perplexed by the claim. The claim which is backed by a digital glitch. LMAO. I hope these morphing vids go away. My PS3 does that from time to time. Need I say more?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Listing things which contain references to reptiles and dragons in ancient cultures does nothing to support what Icke says. What does the constellation of Draco (named so because of its shape) have to do with lizard ppl running the show? I can say that Bruce Lee was named the dragon because Lizards are living in subterranean tunnels but that doesn't make it so. One has nothing to do with the other than the reptile connection itself. Thats silly though. Do the Toronto Raptors have reptile elte playing point guard? Does Satan being reffered to as a snake or dragon have anything to do with what Icke says? How can religion be a farce (according to the believers of the lizard thing), yet support the theory at the same time? That doesn't make sense. And if you're going to tell me that it's misinterpreted by scholars then I would think it's easier to believe Christianity's version rather than Icke's, but that's my opinion.

<< 1  2   >>

join