It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Get The Feeling World Governments And The Pope Are Taking Pages From Revelations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You know, its been bothering me- or at least perplexing me, so here i go.

Do some of you wonder if the worlds governments and the POPE have the Bible opened to the book of Revelations and are day by day following the scriptures??

I used to think God or a supreme force in conjuction with humanity was simply doing things to coincide with Revelations.

Now i think Humanity is working out of this book, and making every darned effort to make all the writings come true.

Do you see what i mean?

In other words, "Lets look at the Book and see what we must do today to get one step closer to Armageddon" type thing.

Make sense?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I don't believe they do.... but I do believe the NWO conspiracy theorists and doomsayer nutters are quoting from Revelations... in fact you see members quoting from it here all the time!

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think they are crazy like that. I agree with your OP DGT

I really do think they are focused on trying to make it look like it is really happening. I guess this ties in with the infamous "Bluebeam" as well, when considering it from the larger perspective.

But overall I agree with your sentiments, it does "Seem" like they are doing that for sure.

If they are or not, who knows.
But it sure as heck looks a lot like that to me!
I am not religious but i do see the correlations.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
maybe its a conspiracy to convince everyone the bible actually makes sense after all

maybe make more people become believers and go from there.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
maybe its a conspiracy to convince everyone the bible actually makes sense after all

maybe make more people become believers and go from there.

Hahaha!

Thats awesome, your making a lot of sense to me with that!

Never occurred to me but good theory

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hmm i hope its all a facade by the government, but i doubt it.
More like a diaster movie and this is the opening credits. War with ASIA anyone?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I see what you mean. But do not be biased. you say we are taking the pages form the book and presenting them, some will say the book is coming true.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I can still remember the rumor ? about George Bush trying to get information about the end times.....
Its always been in the back of my mind why he was looking for details, and if so, was it to send the world catapulting into the end times that much quicker?
Dont get me wrong, i dont think he was the only one. Obama also, and the Pope seem to be following a pattern here...

I may be full of it, i'm just speculating, but its made me wonder for some time.

I will tell you this. THEY are certainly NOT trying to avoid the end times.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't believe so but I do believe that the fact it almost seems like we're going down a checklist is actually a testament to the validity of Biblical prophecy.

To get the leaders of the world to act in collusion to fulfill this is near impossible. We're talking about some groups that cannot agree on anything that would have to work together and people that have nothing to do with the governments or world powers still fulfilling prophecy.

Just a couple examples:

1). I doubt the modern alliance of Islamic nations along with Russia, predicted by name in Ezekiel, would have cared to fulfill Christian and Jewish prophecies... but they have.

2). I doubt scientists and inventors such as the creators of satellites or the chip implant had biblical prophecy in mind when they were working on their technologies.

3). I doubt the rebirth of Israel prophesied to the year could have been designed by man, especially with the specific sequence of events the prophecies outlined that would build up to its rebirth... which happened

4). I doubt all these countries that are currently part of the global movement, that can barely agree on anything, are all working together to fulfill the prophecy of the one world government.

5). I doubt that various religions that couldn't get along if you paid them are suddenly able to agree when it comes to fulfilling religious prophecies, which would only provide validity to a rival religion... but it's happening.

There's so much more but I will stop there. I'm sure some things here and there could be fulfilled by man but all of it together and the theory goes out the window, IMO.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For starters, most of hte government are far from religous so why would they do that to give credit to God?. They are so self absorbed and want nothing more than to become and portray themselves as a god in the public eye.

Fact is the truths will come to pass and when everyone realizes it....it's gonna be too late. I wonder if everyon is still gonna be mocking God when the realization of reality is evident?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by dgtempe

I don't believe they do.... but I do believe the NWO conspiracy theorists and doomsayer nutters are quoting from Revelations... in fact you see members quoting from it here all the time!

IRM

arn't these the same people in power who light torches put on robes and dance in front of a giant owl?

“Millionaires don’t have astrologers, billionaires do.”
~J.P. Morgan
Obviously the people in the background have some super natural belief system

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There is so much credible evidence that the Bible was a purely fictional work compiled through ecumenical councils to introduce a new controlling religious element for a badly bankrupt and faltering Roman Empire to keep conquering the world by enslaving people to faith based ideas and morality that cost nothing and could not be questioned or rebelled against without the risk of not just death, but death and eternal damnation.

The cheap bastards did away with my beloved bread and circuses and Temples to Bacchius lifestyles in exchange for getting paid for the hamburger I had to surrender today to get paid with a mythical trip to heaven tomorrow.

It is Rome’s plan for world domination and one world government and it was written in such a way that it could be vague enough and confusing enough to take advantage of the duality of man and keep people enslaved in the eternal conflict between the Ying and the Yang of the brain, should I be a vain, jealous, vengeful sort today because it serves me and my government or should I be a meek, charitable, cheek turning lamb today because it serves me and my government?

Rome who instituted many scientific and engineering marvels before the Catholic Hegemony stifled all scientific pursuits in the dark ages, simply wrote a plan for conquest of the entire world and to set up a One World Government to instill into the minds of the people as something they must accept while they waited however long it would take, from a position of control for eventually emerging peoples and technologies to carry out the plan in such a way as to parody the Bible to the extent that the people indoctrinated into the entirely faith based cult would believe it was their G-d causing these events to happen based on their faith.

I can’t believe so many people fell for it. Aren’t you kids getting a little too old to keep believing in fairy tales?

People really should stop reading propoganda and read the Treaty of Paris and Ghent objectively and realize...you don't live in America...you live in Rome.

Look at the back of your one Dollar Bill it sure ain't English that is being spoken as that all seeing eye looks down on you.

[edit on 9/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

In other words, "Lets look at the Book and see what we must do today to get one step closer to Armageddon" type thing.

Make sense?

I seriously doubt it. The globalist elites probably have much simpler and easier plans for bringing their agenda to fruition than creating false flag prophectic fulfillments.

I should also point out that you are not the first to bring forth this idea. It seems to be a rather popular meme these days. A meme that makes it very easy to deny what should be obvious by now. It also makes for a convenient opportunity to blame everything on "organized religion".

The globalist elites will need to discredit "organized religion", Christianity in particular, before they can establish a one world government. This meme will probably be outstanding in that capacity.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
In one word, yes. I've been trying to tell people this for a few years now. But apparently this conspiracy is a little too far fetched for many poeple to take the time to understand, much less believe. I posted here on ATS and Surfing The Apocalypse under the user name TomSawyer on both sites, many moons ago. Specifically in reference to this exact subject, if you want to read more about my background and verify what I am saying if need be.

I can't tell anyone everything I know at this point. But we aren't the only ones that see and understand all of this. I can guarentee you that much. You may think this is a joke. But read some of Creeds lyrics sometime if you feel alone in this at all. Because this subject was the "agenda" Scott was following and trying to wake everyone up to with their music and lyrics. Then the other band members and "tptb" figured out what he was actually up to, with the lyrics to the songs. Which is also when they were smeared with the Christian label, that proved to be the kiss of death for the band. So yes. You are on the right track, and once you come to understand the full implications of all of this. You will understand and see how everything fits together like a nice little jigsaw puzzle.

As for me. My father was a minister that got his masters in theology at Oral Roberts Universtity. Then later worked at the City of Faith Hospital that was built by Oral Roberts. If you have never seen it, it was like no other hospital you have ever seen. The man that was in charge of the hospital chaplains there was named Roy Pike. Who is also the head of the Pike Family Association. The name Pike should be ringing some bells. Because he was also a decendent of Albert Pike.

But to boil it all down from my perspective. Christianity and alot of other religions have been hijacked by extreemists. Just like it says in Revelations, about how the sheep would be lead astray by wolves in sheeps clothing. They even have all of their plans in place for if and when Jesus reveals himself to mankind. If he comes as the prince of peace. They will betray him, and portray him as the anti-christ. Then present the "real" Jesus to the masses, who will come "from the sky". But the bottom line for them is death and destruction, period. If Jesus doesn't follow their script that they wrote. They will provide the "real" Jesus that will, and you can be assured he will not be the "prince of peace". So in the end, again from my perspective. This will all really boil down to good vs evil literally, and what mankind believes is the real ultimate will of God for mankind. Death and destruction, or Heaven on Earth. I believe when push comes to shove, mankind will choose Heaven on Earth. It's about time we get off this roundabout, don't you think?

Choose Peace,
Tom Sawyer

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi DGtempe! I was looking for a place to post this!
You are a good friend, so here it is for your thread!
Another great question! S & F!
This is a very good article and the magazine really explains alot.

The New World Disorder: Where Is It Taking Us?

www.gnmagazine.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You know, its been bothering me- or at least perplexing me, so here i go.

Do some of you wonder if the worlds governments and the POPE have the Bible opened to the book of Revelations and are day by day following the scriptures??

hey what can i say...
"operative" masonry at it's best.
masonic bible in every masonic lodge.
there for a reason.

but hey.. with the bad comes the good right?

it's all real and it's fascinating to me actually.

white horse of Revelation - en.wikipedia.org...

ashen horse of death - www.usatoday.com...

red horse of war - www.315aw.afrc.af.mil...

black horse??? monsanto? codex alimentarius??

oh and the time between the "founding dates" of the ashen and red horses? 444 days.,
oh and the time between the red horse and dec 21 2012?
666 days times 2
oh and the middle marker between those two?
feb 24th 2011.
whats that? oh just the 69th anniversary of the battle of los angeles and the same date as the founding of the nazi parti
beware nazi-created hoax invasion on that date?
we shall see.

find out more in this in depth display of all these dates in this video Chronoclysm .. link in my signature.

-

[edit on 9-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was thinking, and yes it did hirt a little but it was worth it...
So Now You guys know that the Current Pope was one of hitlers youth, in the hitler youth program, which i mean speaks volumes.
But anyways, so say they were following this guide to the apocalypse, to what end? to make the bible seem more real to people for control purposes? This might have worked lets say 50 years ago but today it would be retardation of planning.
With the information about them i have gathered, like BC, or the national press club. Maybe they are doing that, but if they are why?
I saw something else taht was informative, a video saying that
"satanist do not rebuke the belief in God, but instead turn that faith in the wrong direction as to be worshiping something else"
Like as in praying on "Sun"day, was sunday the day of the sun, or the day of the Sun God? Then praying there would send your whatever prayers or energy to him. (I am just repeating what they said)
So if you could get the whole world praying at the same time to the wrong god on the wrong day, UHM yeah something something....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is one post i couldn't resist, as it's exactly this reason that i am interested in current world affairs.

Having been raised in a christian home, the "rapture" and so on terrified me, without even undertanding it. Growing up, i tried to forget it as a bad dream.

Imagine my surprise on being woken from the dream not by my chistian parents and friends, but by TPTB!!!

More disturbing than John having seen and recorded these ideas 2000 years ago, was the fact that certain people wanted exactly that final Armageddon. Except they STILL BELIEVE and proclaim that they are on SATAN'S side, who is the true light bringer. That is their stated agenda (!)

There is more than meets the eye to this,and without wanting to bible bash or preach, there's so much in there that speaks directly to us, now.

My son say a microchip on a video that i was watching, and his questions led me straight to Revelations. "Mark of the beast, hand or forehead", "no man shall buy or sell" as well as global death and destruction, accurately reflect our current situation.

Also, looking deeper, the bible makes it clear that the "final empire" would not be new, but a resurgence of the last, which is the roman empire reborn ... the ROMAN catholic church? Who have been very busy through the ages, killing and destroying and twisting truth and people.

The goal is absolute control of earth. The method is one world government. The toos are lies and deceipt, not too mention a large helping of death (good for profits too).

The contributions to this thread are very enlightening ... thanks.

peace and love

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hiya DG!

As usual, S&F!!!

I thought about this a lot and it seems like the play book, the closer we get / as time goes on. It seems they are fast tracking to let the cosmos sort it out instead of God.

It's a bastardization of God's plan as I see it. "Take the battle to him before he's ready" sort of deal. But also there's things like "The Secret" and other copycat "systems" that basically state that when you write something down, bringing it into creation, it becomes.

Maybe we should start physically writing, "THE PEOPLE & GOD WIN!" every day on random paper, monetary instruments and dropping it in coffee shops, subways, airports everywhere! It will become if the right person is inspired by it. "The people & God win."

We do not have to lose!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

I thought about this a lot and it seems like the play book, the closer we get / as time goes on. It seems they are fast tracking to let the cosmos sort it out instead of God.

so..

let me get this straight..

by saying they're doing it "instead of god"...

then that allows the potential for this outcome...

MAN implements the chapters of the Book of Revelation..

THEN
"God" does all of those things AGAIN to humanity..

pretty messed up god if you ask me dude....

looks like man is beating jehovah to the punch line..

OR...

just becoming jehovah.. through a higher level of perception.. and not the children's book perception that is commonplace in primitive minds..

-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join