It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song about 9/11 conspiracy. Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Have any of you heard this song before?
I just heard it for the first time the other day on video passed out at a tea party even downtown in louisville,ky. So i searched it. It features mainstream rappers Mos Def, Eminem, DJ Green Lantern and a few others, Its about the conspiracy that Bush knocked down the towers.
It's not really the best song I've ever heard(I'm more of a rock fan) but the meaning behind it is pretty impressive for rap. Better than money money, money guns and the stanky leg crap at least.
Immortal Technique - Bin Laden

It seems like the Conspiracy theory about our government being behind 9/11 is going main stream. It's kind of funny even rappers now are tlaking about the conspiracy. How long can they really keep this a secret when almost everyone is asking questions.

Personally, I believe Israel working in conjunction with some form of our government blew the towers up to gain support for invading Afghanistand and Iraq.
Bin Laden was known to have hate for Hussein and Taliban.

Any opinions?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is pretty old by now, Immortal Tecknique is underground and this would never be played on radio so I dont think it is mainstream.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I absolutely love Immortal Technique.

One of his songs specifically says "We keepin' it live, we keepin' it live, burn it of the *snipping* internet and bump it outside!"

I STRONGLY suggest "picking up" his albums, Revolutionary Vol's 1 & 2, and The 3rd World.

This man speaks great truth, layed under a flawlessly thought out delivery.

Absolute genius.

And Arsenis..of course its not going to be mainstream, have you heard any of his lyrical content? You think the FCC would allow any of this to be heard by the mass-public via radio?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Adroc]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adroc
I absolutely love Immortal Technique.

One of his songs specifically says "We keepin' it live, we keepin' it live, burn it of the *snipping* internet and bump it outside!"

I STRONGLY suggest "picking up" his albums, Revolutionary Vol's 1 & 2, and The 3rd World.

This man speaks great truth, layed under a flawlessly thought out delivery.

Absolute genius.

And Arsenis..of course its not going to be mainstream, have you heard any of his lyrical content? You think the FCC would allow any of this to be heard by the mass-public via radio?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Adroc]

Oh i know, I love his work and as you say the FCC wouldn't allow it, but my response was to the OP since he was talking about the featured artist, but the song is from Immortal Technique.

It seems like the Conspiracy theory about our government being behind 9/11 is going main stream. It's kind of funny even rappers now are tlaking about the conspiracy. How long can they really keep this a secret when almost everyone is asking questions.

Although it seems to be going mainstream, it really isn't, it is still a niche. I remember watching an episode of Law and Order where a onspiracy theorist is one of the killers while at the same time having a twist, what pissed me off was that all conspiracist were portrayed a lunnies. Thats a nother story though and I think it was SVU.

as for Immortal Technique, he has a lotta songs where he talks about goverments taking power and mistreating their people, I am a rock dude aswell but love underground rap, their rhymes are intelligent unlike commercial rap.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I agree... I am a die-hard rock and roll fanatic.

Something about his delivery and similes though.... just screams 'lyrical genius'.

Also the fact that he's completely doing his own thing... producing and recording under his own terms and conditions...

I cant have anything but respect for the man.

new topics

top topics

join