It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war on food...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
With Codex Alimentarius coming into effect this December I am growing more and more concerned about the quality of the food I am putting into my body. Just this year I started growing my own food plus buying meat and produce from local farms. Yet who is to say that the seeds the farmers have are not genetically modified. This is a topic the public knows very little about and whenever I try to tell them about it I get strange looks or a random person agreeing that fluoride should not be in our water and aspartame shouldn't be used...

The purpose for this thread is for other members to submit what they know about "the war on food" as I do not have the time to do all the posting but this is a very important topic. When the USA allows 10 percent contamination in genetically modified food while the eu only allows .99 percent I see a problem. The control the gov't has over us is insane.

codex alimentarius website

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, I've said it before about this topic, and I'll say it again, 'we will die hungry with full stomachs'.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Yeah its sad, there are many threads here on ats and vids on utube/google and stuff, billions dead by the UNs own estimates the codex site itself all say it never deny it, yet people on the street are just asleep to it and reject any info on it.

Its actualy very very scarey the extent the average person is blind to things that are in plane sight. I really do fear for the future the sad thing is most are that brainwashed they will just lay down and die and still think and argue that its all good...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Exactly, I have been growing more and more let down lately by the majority of my friends. All they care about is the next party or mj currently. If i say anything I am looked at like I'm crazy...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

That is exactly how I feel! I am growing tired of trying to inform people and they look at me like I am nuts! I even bring my computer to work and show them and they still dont want to listen....This codex thing is really scary. I have never heard of it until I joined ATS and I have read about it and I dont like it at all! It is very disturbing to say the least. I will continue to warn others but the sad thing is they wont listen until it directly affects them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I suppose we just can't give up, because thats exactly what tptb want us to do... my next step will be too move to the country where I can hunt and grow my own food even though I love animals I will not eat contaminated genetically modified foods. It angers me sooo much.

new topics

top topics

join