It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of Screams Working Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is the working thread for the collaborative writing post House of Screams. Here we can post comments on each others additions, give kudos, ideas...whatever you want.

The story is about a couple and their 4 children that have just moved into a house that they soon learn is haunted.

Cast of Characters so far

Jon- Husband and father
Lisa- Wife and mother
Jonathan- oldest child
Liza- little girl

youngest boy- yet to be named
Infant- yet to be named

Ghost of old man and his wife Abigale

Contributors so far

Greenize
UmbraSumus
SIEGE
N3krostatic
jackflap

We welcome one and all writers to join us! This is gonna be exciting!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thank you to each of you that have contributed so far. I think that we will have a great story, we certainly have a very good start!!!!!! Thanks again to each of you!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
been reading avidly!

the old lady ghost and the packing of boxes is all a bit to close to home for me
i had this type of ghost in an old house
she tormented the women in the house and watched over me at night
she unpacked boxes when her niece ( before we moved in) was packing the house after her death
anyway, i missed the box opportunity because i had chills at your first post!!!!
keep going, keep going, why why why are they there?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Great!
I'm so glad you started this thread.
I really enjoy reading the Haunted collaborate you're all up to - having this thread here will so stop the interruptions in the story! All I want is the *meat8 over there in the story!

*Thinking of participating*...

think think

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I want to get in on this one! What's involved? What characters are left? I was going to join the Penelope but I didn't want to come into a project that had been going on so long. I want to get in on one right from the inception! Please give me details

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is good. Writing is quite relieving for me and believe me I need that, especially while at work.

I look forward to contributing further. Thanks for the idea greenize. It's a splendid one!

However I have been having quite a few idea's lately and am currently thinking of maybe putting something together like this also where we can all make the story. Something macabre and Dean Koontz like.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Feel free to create new characters! I want ya to! Write whatever you like..make it your own! That goes for everyone!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Would love for you to join!! the more the merrier and with so many adding their own twists and turns it should be very interesting!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

That sounds awesome! Count me in!! Thank you for contributing to this thread!! I look forward to yours !!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Looking good guys.

Keep it up.

Always interesting to get a good chill running through the spine every once in a while.

Cheers!

*May drop in with a character soon.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Thank you! I do like a good fright on occasion myself!! Looking forward to your addition!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just had to post and say that I love what we have collaborated so far! I think its awesome!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

face palm

I have only discovered this working thread now ..... a week later

Forgive me fellow contributors .

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

LOL... I had every intention of sending all of you a u2u to let you know that I started this thread and of course I got side tracked and didn't send any!!! Glad you found it!!!

new topics

top topics

join