It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mess ... bill moyers journal, Jeremy Scahill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think this has to be the best description of what is going on... in a good format. I know - PBS, trust me on this one... this guy did his homework..

www.pbs.org...

enjoy, lots of things to think about...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That was a very intriguing article. Just bringing up Haliburton again makes me feel hopeless. I mean, I dont buy into the idea that we are a dumb people, but we are unfortunately lazy. That Haliburton business should have been the catalyst to wake us up and demand some accountability. Although I am sure that Cheney would find a way to weasel himself out of any repercussions.

The way things are going with our economy, and the almost desperate need our politico's have for war, I can see the corporate mercenary ideal becoming "normal reality". The mercs have better equipment, better perks, and more importantly a better chance of getting out alive.

That will most certainly entice more people to join them. Im off to peruse the RebelReports website to see what else this journalist has dug up. I am sooo grateful for journalist like Jeremy Scahill. Thanks for the info BornPatriot. S&F for you!

new topics

join