It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism Rampant In US Jewish Communities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You folks do realize this article was written by Pamela Schuffert. The infamous everyone of the higher ups of this nation are all Satanist Pamela Schuffert. Her stuff is so incredible and I mean that in the not credible way that it is just not to be taken very seriously. It is pure National Inquisitor material. No offense to the National Inquisitor. I would not get too serious about it as she has zero credibility. No one of even the slightest merit will publish her material. I am sure she believes her stuff but I think she has some "recovered memories" at the heart of this story.

There was some very bad psychology done at the end of the 80' and the start of the 90's that used recovered memories using hypnosis and it implanted suggestions into its victims of child sexual abuse. These were later determined to be false and created by the mind of the person suggested to under hypnosis. A lot of these procedures were refuted and the basic premise of the program for these recovered memories were discredited as unsound practice. The questions posed to the person under hypnosis were often leading and the mind filled in the gaps with made up crap that was then called recovered memories.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Is it possible that some Jews took it Literally and Sat around and performed these rituals

Yes

But LOL... That's NOT Jews.. In General

In general?

Does that mean that because there are some like that, that you use the term in general, as most are not, but some are?

Are you saying there are Jews who practice human sacrifice still?

I thought as much as you did that the story was crap, I just didn't like people saying not to even read it.

But your saying "in general" Jews do not sacrifice humans?

Surprising to say the least.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

What do you mean, "still go on?"? The other guy called you out and you've yet to answer him. I know of no Jews who sacrifice humans (nor, anybody else for that matter). This article is crap and you're a complete waste of time.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi/

A murder is a murder, whether it is ritual based or not, it is still a MURDER!
Whether one is Muslim,Jewish, Christian,Hindu,Buddhist, or of what ever faith, Murder cannot be justified.
How can such an act of violence, be considered justified by one's OWN reasoning?
An act of murder takes away the free will of man...who is it that gives that freedom of choice,to commit such an act, to any human being living on this earth?
The Laws of man state that in no way should one commit murder...
God's Law forbids such acts....and such an act will NOT go unpunished!
Even more harsh punishments should come to those that commit such an act of cruelty to defenseless children!
May God's Will be done,
on Earth,
as it is in Heaven.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.honestmediatoday.com...

www.youtube.com...

Hmmmm let me see, I bet we can find more articles like this from completely unlinked sources. I wonder how these can be dismissed as crappola ?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
DON'T TELL PEOPLE NOT TO READ THE STORY THEMSELVES AND MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. It's rather arrogant.

Get over yourself, breaking dradles. dradles are toys that Jewish children play with. Gee ... no wonder you want poeple to read that bunk.

The OP said he/she was upset by reading the story. My response is .. if you are upset by reading bunk then DO NOT READ IT. That's common sense, not arrogance.

Originally posted by mazzroth
How about instead of jumping up on your high horse FlyersFan

How about instead of jumping up on YOUR high horse, you read what I said. YOU said the story upset you. I pointed out that it was from a trashy site - Worse than National Enquirer type trash.

seems to be a tactic by the Israel crowd on here to not attack the actual content.

Seems to be a tactic by the anti-Israel crowd not to listen to the facts.
YOU said you were upset by the article.
People here said the article, and the site, were moronic.
Now you are complaining about people giving you the facts.
Looks like you just want to be 'upset' and you want the article to be true.

Is that the case?
You just want those 'dirty jew bastards' to be devil worshippers?

Originally posted by Rotwang
The very concept of linking Judism and Satanism is not new. In fact it was the Nazis who expounded this egregious act of verbal violance.

EXACTLY. And modern day nazi-esque morons lap it up.

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Oh cmon now do you really think I am a fool?

There has been a wave of these people join in the last few weeks.
And yes .. they think the rest of the world is foolish.
Some of the websites they link to are absolutely ignorant.
ATS thread for example
:shk: More trolls then you can shake a stick at.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.youtube.com...
I wonder how these can be dismissed as crappola ?

www.thewatcherfiles.com... & Sherry Shriner - crappola.
The home site is pathetic.

Just another paranoid anti-jewish/anti-Israel hate site full of crappola.
The home site is pathetic.

www.youtube.com...
A woman with admitted severe psychological problems (multiple personality disorder for one), does NOT represent the entire Jewish faith or Jewish Communities.
crappola.

So you DO want Jewish people to be satanists so you can have something on them to complain about. That can be the only explaination. Your opening post said you were 'alarmed' about it all, but the fact is that it's a situation that doesn't exist except in the nazi-esque minds of those that want it to.

No need to be 'alarmed'. The Jews in this country aren't a bunch of baby murdering satanists. The only thing you need to be concerned about is the junk you are feeding your brain with at these nazi-esque bunk-filled sites.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I found that article truly alarming.

Then don't bother reading it or that site. I just took a look at where the article came from.
It's a pretty whacked out site.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by FlyersFan]
If that site is not to your liking, try this one

"The Satanic Cult That Rules the World
by Henry Makow, PhD, Oct 16, 2007" www.illuminati-news.com...

Personally, I dont think all Jews are Satanists. Its just that people tend to confuse Talmudists with Satanists.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What really cracks me up is that the OP and referenced web site obviously don't understand the difference between "Satanism" and "Devil Worship".

And who cares, for crying out loud?

What if the thread was entitled "Mormonism Rampant in US Baptist Communities".........or "Shintoism Rampant in US Hindu Communities".

It's all a bunch of hate drivel, designed to excite and inflame the weak minds of dullards.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The best line from that "news story":

"His nurses of his clinic, in the past, actually wore patches on their uniforms with satanic pentagrams displayed to them, as reported to me by Christian pro-lifers frequenting his clinic to protest".

Theres a credible un-biased witness if I've ever seen one

Im going to need better sources if i am to buy in to satanic-jew-zionist-elitist-doctors

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
More Jewish propaganda for the masses, how wonderful. You know some people have alot of nuts eh?

In any case disregard these morons, you know what's more rampant that Jews practicing Satanism?

Satanists practising Satanism

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Of course. Also Jewish communities in US poison wells, spread black plague and use children blood for matsa. So the only solution by clearly non-satanic non-Jewish communities is to torch them!!! This is not human sacrifice, not satanic stuff. Out of love.
For general information of those who do not suffer from chronic bigotry and prejudice - satan is Hebrew word. It is considered negative force whose purpose is to seduce people from right path. It is the same approach in Talmud. So what to hell?
(yes, pun intended) This person is promoting messianic cult. Whoever is not messianic Jews is satanic Jew to her by default. As an example of accuracy of her reports, i picked the following -

They are here to fulfill the purpose of THE NOAHIDE LAWS legislation signed by George Bush Sr., as part of the procedure of implementing the coming WORLD GOVERNMENT OF ANTICHRIST (NWO), and that is TO BEHEAD ALL OFFENDERS OF THE NOAHIDE LAWS provisions for EXECUTION of people (Gentiles) guilty of "IDOLATRY" and "BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD."

It is actually about guillotines that according to her are stored in US army bases... Should i say more about credibility?
For chronical bigots , here is the link, enjoy.
educate-yourself.org...
Oh, and as for Hitler (not to mention Mao!!! or Hirohito!) being followers of Frankism - well, one has to have a very, very good imagination. Or other problems...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How about instead of jumping up on YOUR high horse, you read what I said. YOU said the story upset you. I pointed out that it was from a trashy site - Worse than National Enquirer type trash.

So your an authority on trash ?

You just want those 'dirty jew bastards' to be devil worshippers?

You better be Jewish because if you aren't you are one despicable piece of trash.

Some of the websites they link to are absolutely ignorant.

I think we can all see who is absolutely ignorant here.

To just yell out "Trash" and "Ignorant" just speaks to peoples laziness, I wondered how long before you would use the age old "Anti-Semite" card to get out of meaningful dialogue.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

There is nothing meaningful about this whole thread. It is based on an article that is pure BS. It is really no different than all the other BS on here. Just find a website with no credibility and link to it to prove your crazy fantasies.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i'm an american jew, with family ties all the way back to the holy land. it has never been a ritual in my family, on either side to drink blood or eat human flesh.
i truly believe that my family is of the norm amungst jews.
we may not be the majority of earths jewish population, but i can say with all honesty, most jews are not satanists. business people, sure, but not satanists.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So your an authority on trash ?

:shk: It's trash.

By posting that trash you invited comments. If you didn't want comments, then you never should have posted it to begin with. DUH!

You better be Jewish because if you aren't you are one despicable piece of trash.

I'm not Jewish. That was sarcasm.
That's what the nazis at those sites of yours love to call Jews.

I think we can all see who is absolutely ignorant here.

Yep. It's rather obvious. People who go to those sites and actually believe what is written. People who go to those sites and believe what is written, and then go spreading it around trying to get other people to believe the trash .. they are even more ignorant.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I tend to get long winded because I think as I type thus my.... and sometimes people can loose where i'm going, so I guess that happened here.

1:

I'm saying yes Animal Sacrifice existed in the Judaic faith...

2:

I'm saying it was canceled like every other religion long long ago

3:

I'm saying Jews are very good at saving old books

4:

I'm saying the people came from a place and lived in a region where Human Sacrifice was practiced long ago

5:

I'm saying it is entirely possible there are some nutty Hebrew books out there still perhaps in existence hidden away that... a lone nut job could perhaps read and take seriously if they were mentally ill

That the POSSIBILITY IN THEORY EXISTS

I'm not saying Jews practice this in anyway no,

I'm not sure what Drives many Christians to Satan Worship... but the religion has in it... a Cocept of Satan and from time to time someone goes AWOL of their faculties and does some pretty sick Stuff...

I would Add to this

A christian that worships Satan id no longer a Christian he or she is a Satanist

Likewise, in Judaism there is tons, tons of information and demonology... Even as a kid half my desire to learn the language was.... I thought the Demonology stuff was COOL... not in a Devil worship way, I just always was a kid who liked Demons and Monsters and Magic and stuff...

Having read all that... and I must add I still read stuff about Demons and Magic whenever I can...

There is... there certainly are books that describe rituals out there, honestly...

BUT

Like the Christian... if you went beyond research and into practice, even if just for goofball dorky reasons...

You'd no Longer be Jewish would you?

So even if, there are Jews that practice Black Magic or what have you...

They aren't Jews it's completely unfair to use the Jewish name to present the information, it's highly racist

And Jews... have also

a Very hard time with people who PRETEND to be Jewish

I wish I had 1.00 for every Russian Immigrant who claims being Jewish when coming to America to get free Money or aid and steals from Jews in actuality

It's a very hard thing to Judge...

Be you Christian or Catholic or Jewish... as the story goes the Messiah Comes from the Jewish Blood line...

SO

If your a SATANIST... and Kill Babies or something, what better thing can you do for your master than... Pretend to be Jewish If you believe all that, bring harm to the Jews amd Prevent the Messiah... a Satan rules the day...

So even IF those stories are true... how do you say if the people were Even Jewish or had infiltrated the Jewish community on purpose?

In short NO Jews don't practice Satanism that would make them Satanists not Jewish anyway...

And NO Human Sacrifice is not a part of Judaism... BUT, there are Jewish Books on Demonology out there

And if it's out there... well, human stupidity never surprise's me

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

On your last point there you couldn't have said it any better.

You really want to Limit what kind of stuff you put in your mind... Going back in time and looking at the actions of your descendants is never pretty

Reading it put out in a way it Labels You as Still the Same People is going to create allot of bad thinking.

It's like reading about Cro Magnons and Calling them FRENCH, your going to end up... Thinking of French people as Cro Magnons, De Humanizing them and it never gets good from there then your looking for examples... to prove you right, confirm your thought

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Which is kind of ridiculous, because there really is nothing beyond maybe some practices that in our time would be considered out dated and wrong, separation of women etc... in various conditions a level of ritual that imho is next to impossible to follow without being on welfare (which is the case for many highly Orthodox)

But aside from again imho opinion being very dated and... seemingly strange practices from the outside, the Talmud isn't a work of any kind of Evil...

As far as Jews who read it and a whole lot more... in terms of Demonology

well IF ever a Demon ever comes knocking I know where i'll be going for help to banish it

I think far from the Talmud, it is the dress code of the Orthodox that creates the misconceptions....

Black Coat and Heavy Beard

This culturally I think does not symbolize Peace and good will in many cultures

Being jewish .. I seriously wish the Orthodox would Modernize their attire so I am not branded by foolish people and they could be.... more accessible to the general public

lots of interesting people and.... well, people don't talk to them, I think get put off by the getup

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
SACRIFICE

Just to clear this up...

Sacrifice was put out of practice around the second century CE

With the destruction of the Temple Jews had no place to Sacrifice Animals because it was only allowed at a location specified by G-d

No longer and till this day unable to have that location Jews do not Sacrifice...

it was over 1,000 years earlier btw that the practice was falling out of favor...

3,000 years ago

King Solomon told his people that Prayer was a proper method of asking for forgiveness and that it was acceptable to use prayer to replace Animal sacrifice...

So far, far from having been the LAST people to get rid of the habit, it was actually on the way out very early on

There are

3 Orthodox Rabbis in Israel who DO practice the morning Sacrifice of a Lamb... this is done because some very old books say to preserve the method for the time when the Messiah Comes and rebuilds the Temple... it is mainly considered among the most Orthodox of Jews that when the Messiah does come there will not be a need to make sacrifices again because we will all be forgiven

But none the less, 3 Rabbis are assigned to preserve the knowledge of how to do so properly and they use a LAMB not a Baby lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join