It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism Rampant In US Jewish Communities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
pakalert.wordpress.com...

I found that article truly alarming.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Then don't bother reading it or that site. I just took a look at where the article came from.
It's a pretty whacked out site.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Then don't bother reading it or that site. I just took a look at where the article came from.
It's a pretty whacked out site.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by FlyersFan]

Don't bother looking at that site because it goes against what you believe is what you mean.

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Some people on ATS will do anything to try to portray the Jews as Satan. If I made a thread like this about black people it would get shut down in a New York minute.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Don't bother looking at that site because it goes against what you believe is what you mean.

No. I said exactly what I mean. It was a crappy site.

oh AND yet another reminder ....

I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Well I read it and it is against my views and totally ridiculous. They talk about a handful of Jews that are alleged Satanists and try to say it is rampant amongst the whole Jewish community. That is pure racism, and it is no different than me creating a thread that say all black people have bad hygiene and are stupid because like 5 of them might be.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

pakalert.wordpress.com...

honestly its freedom to worship. Who care what they are worshiping, Satan or a Reeses peanut butter cup. Let then do whatever they want as long as it doesnt effect me. And even if they do messed up things ,get the ones doing it be that are responsible, at the same time respect their religious views. Everyone has their own beliefs, when people forget this people die.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Look I have proof that most people who hate Jews are pedophiles and homosexuals.

Most Jew Haters are Homosexual Pedophiles

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
even if satanism was rampant, who cares? what does that even matter? (besides the fact that satanism is a flawed philosophy thing)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
oh no, the satanist are coming to get me.......

thats almost as funny as the typical ignorant satanism threads that run rampant on this board.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by breakingdradles

No. I said exactly what I mean. It was a crappy site.

oh AND yet another reminder ....

I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

DON'T TELL PEOPLE NOT TO READ THE STORY THEMSELVES AND MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS!

It's rather arrogant.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All I can say is that people who try to lump an entire group of people together based on the ALLEGED actions of a few have got to be some of the dumbest most low self esteemed people ever born.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I didn't bother to read the story

the title alone is enough to show me it wasn't worth the electrons that carried it...

The guy above was just being redundant

Hardly anyone with any decency or caring for his or her fellow man would bother to read it...

Those that will mostly are the sorts of people who enjoy looking and gross things and going aggggggggh because they get some kind of a jolt from doing so...

It's obviously ridiculous

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I can honestly say I am amazed.....as of now certain trigger/buzz words have been absent such as, Hate Speech, Anti-Semite, Jew Hater, Racist and the usual garbage spewed by mindless minions.

How about instead of jumping up on your high horse FlyersFan and grapesofraft just read something and not get offended at the messanger...seems to be a tactic by the Israel crowd on here to not attack the actual content.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ok the content was moronic at best. This writer lists like 5 people that MAY be Satanists and then gives it a title saying Satanism is rampant in the whole Jewish community. Anybody who would believe that Satanism is rampant in the Jewish community because they read this article is an idiot, anti-semite, jew hating piece of crap. There you feel better now?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Classic...

Beat me to it bro, beat me to it

That was good

[edit on 8-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dang.I wonder how many people from other denominations that actually have left the church to become satanists would get the same treatment? Blatant ignorance using this tactic. Only morons would actually consider the point of view from that site to be valid!
Zindo

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yeah tactics... Ats is the Internet gaza strip of the IDF Internet Division...

The Israelis have a Satellite on you right now...

Btw

Something cool...

If you tattoo Hitlers face on your butt when you Fart it will look like your giving a speech...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Dude great idea. I am going to have Hitlers face tattoed on my behind and give it a try. Worst case Hitlers face will be on my butt until my lifeless corpse rots in the ground.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Damn I did mention... I owned a Necronomicon in another thread....

My mom told me not listen to heavy Metal as a kid too...

wow am I in trouble now?

Did I give it all away?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join