It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence Hollywood Style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What is this about? Looks to me the 'a-list' is waking up - and ain't happy about it either.
About time the silent majority of power players in Hollywood step up.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hehe, noone listens to those celebrities

This is who they listen to Jay-z kanye etc etc etc.

And as far as we all see he's upholding the constitiution word for word for the USA's fine choice.

plus it's a catchy beat...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Republican08]
Bout friggin time I got the video to work :p

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Tom Hanks did too, stating that Obama will Uphold the constitution, well I can find a few Atsers that completely disagree.

So Celebrities mean jack to me, their all for something, but their actors, and whatever makes them money, well bring it on.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It seemed surreal in the sense that these words are what over 200 years old - but i couldn't help notice their emphasis almost insinuating the current climate is like that now. Are these 'actors' gonna step up or bottom out?

These people are responsible for many of today's peoples idols and favorite movie characters... so I guess I'm asking does anyone else feel they are beginning to speak up, and hopefully help wake up those still oblivious to what is going on?

It wasn't a peachy "Happy 4th of July" speech - it was emotionally hard.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ever time I heard the declaration of independence it is everything that is going on now. Wonder what time wave zero can predict about this?

new topics

top topics

join