It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof That N.W.O. Progressive Elitists Are SOON Coming For ALL Americans.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
somewhere i remember seeing Dr.Killenger stating that America will be dis armed by september..

just something to keep in mind,with the latest exercises on the horizen..

sleep with your boots on..

If you could find that piece,I would love to read it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Kissinger reportedly replied, “By September we’ll have confiscated all privately owned guns so it really doesn’t matter what we do, we’ll still be in charge”.

Please google this statement and come up with your own conclusions..It has been said that it was a hoax generated by that Sorcha Fall charachter,BUT I dont see someone throwing his name out there like that with such implications..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I actually think I picked up the info from your thread, and just ran with it here... So thanks for pointing it out. I really hope that folks can see it for what it truly is, having brothers in "FEMA Region VI"...

As for "waaay across the country"... There is plenty of silent muscle on this side of the Mississippi that will be brought to bear as well. Dedicated and prepared bands of patriots will appear to come out of the woodwork when the time is right, like it's been said many times on this and other threads... Not to mention a well placed, and defended sanctuary not too terribly far from TN, yours for the asking...

[edit on 13/7/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Absolutely,I know where I'll be heading..back to a family farm around Hazelton..allot of good people still up there..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

Absolutely,I know where I'll be heading..back to a family farm around Hazelton..allot of good people still up there..

I don't know that I'd head that direction... Isn't the Federal Pen up around there, near the White Deer rehab (relax, I'm not an alum of either place... I dated a woman that worked at the rehab)?

I heard that was one of the "alleged" FEMA camps.

Otherwise, yeah... Us PA boys learn to shoot straight at an early age...

EDIT: Removed... something

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I heard ya..

i have not put much thought into were to head really..never thought i would see the day..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I respect your opinions, and post.. But my honest opinion is that; The NWO already exists! They are not coming for anyone because these people already have us by the balls! They are the bankers, the media, the government. They have it under control already, and anything we good out of life is a gift from them. Because they could destroy our lives in an instant if we step out of line.

We're already their legal slaves, they just want to tighten the collar just a little bit with the recent activities. If they ever do decide to send people to concentration camps.. well then the subject of such camps will cease to exist as we know it.

Anyways, that's my honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Exactly why did you think I told you that the end of September to the end of October would be the time of all of this exploding? Ask yourself, what exactly makes them think Americans will peacefully stroll down and turn in their firearms? First exaggerate a crisis, take the actions (that get people started in the direction you want them to) you know might bring some relief but that will lead to an even greater crisis; once the greater crisis is in full swing BOOM! Implement all of your policy goals under the cover of Martial Law. Do you really believe they did not know printing all this worthless money would not totally collapse our economy?

Read this WHOLE article to see how well planned all this was:

It ALL Ends SOON!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I have never been so glad to be a "conspiracy nut" We are stocked,locked and ready to rock.We can easily holed up until the dust settles. By that point the real enemy will be totally apparent. Unless they can false flag an earth quake,that devistates my home,they probably won't ever root me out!!

Conservatively ,if 10% of what they speak of were to happen,it would not be pretty.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Yes, it is good to be one of the live and safe 'nuts' then one of the politically correct fleesed, skinned and cooked, is it not? Ready for a wild ride? Its' going to be hell, but we win.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I've been reading threads on ATS for a little over a month now and this is by far the most interesting (and probably best) thread I've read yet. S&F. I actually joined this site tonight because of this thread.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by TheAntiHero420]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I found the following here: /nwvey4
There was more in the article, I just couldn't fit it all in on this post. If even only 10% of this proves to be true, we're all done for!

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter’s A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

Summary of claims and allegations filed with FBI in Austria on June 10, 2009

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the “bird flu” virus and the “swine flu virus” in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.

Burgermeister’s charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. She claims this evidence offers clear proof that the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies themselves are actively engaged in producing, developing, manufacturing and distributing biological agents classified as the most deadly bioweapons on earth in order to trigger a pandemic and cause mass death.

In her April charges, she noted that Baxter’s lab in Austria, one of the supposedly most secure biosecurity labs in the world, did not adhere to the most basic and essential steps to keep 72 kilos of a pathogen classified as a bioweapon secure and separate from all other substances under stringent biosecurity level regulations, but it allowed it to be mixed with the ordinary human flu virus and sent from its facilities in Orth in the Donau.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IamTheChosenOne

Wow, thats some crazy stuff. Yet, I find it hard not to believe. Nice post.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What's gonna kick it all off more than likely are those so-called swine-flu vaccines. I for one am not going to take it! I'll take my chances on a hog kissing me or something and giving it to me that way. The funny thing is that it's the bigger cities that have been hit with this flu, not the rural or farming commnuities! Anybody besides me seeing the bigger picture here?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That is interesting. I wonder what they will do when people refuse the shots? There was talk at one point about forced injections at gun point. Thats just like those NWO fools, people will rally behind them when they say"Take the injection or we will shoot you". They may get an injection themselves!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

That is interesting. I wonder what they will do when people refuse the shots? There was talk at one point about forced injections at gun point. Thats just like those NWO fools, people will rally behind them when they say"Take the injection or we will shoot you". They may get an injection themselves!!!!

I would suspect that the "people" that would be charged with administering the compulsory vaccinations would have already have been given the shots themselves... Thus adding to their motivation and zeal.

The idiots holding the guns, well... Let's see if they show up first. All I'm saying is my neighbors, as well as some friends discussed this very thing last friday at a barbeque, sans the "held at gunpoint" part. (Their just waking up... I didn't want to scare them too much- I'm sure the sharper ones took it as understood). The consensus was that refusal would be unilateral in our cases, save one guy's girlfriend that is a medical assistant. I wrote her off as one with blind faith that the medical community would "do nothing to intentionally hurt us... that's against the Hyppocratic oath!" (her words, paraphrased).

Incidentally, there was a little tidbit of good news for the Constitution of the United States announced today, as shown in this article:

www.wnd.com...

This is a tremendous step towards the "transparancy" that was promised by the "chosen one"... Perhaps the biggest tool of the NWO in my lifetime.

However, as was pointed out to me: The playbook's already been written by TPTB. They will not allow a "minor detail" as this interfere with their plan, and in fact this may just be another facet OF the plan. In other words, TPTB are not a focused group in the Executive branch... As I was reminded of. An usurpation of their iron fist in our Republic would only be superficial, and they will go about business as planned.

Another brother and I were discussing the possibility that this recent developement must be used to our advantage... as Rahm Emmanuel has famously and brazenly stated: We musn't allow a crisis such as this to go to waste.

I give this information as a potential tool to get folks to admit the crack in the facade that We, the People have been presented with. If even our CinC has the potential to lie to the people, and betray the Constitution so blatently, then the rest of the NWO scenario is much easier for the uninitiated to begin to see as reality.

Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I really feel that the majority of Americans have been underestimated. I have friends all over the country. The general consensus is to refuse the injections. Just because we inhabit a conspiracy site, doesn't negate the fact that there is a ground swell of resistance to an out of touch, controlling government.

You may be correct about this birth certificate issue. That could be the final straw. If Obama is found ineligible, there will be riots, you can count on it. That civil unrest would be just what the Dr. (Kissenger) ordered.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I really feel that the majority of Americans have been underestimated. I have friends all over the country.

Indeed. I know tptb wants a revolution but they will not be able to take control of this one if they push it that far.

We have something that no other country has ever had and that is the right to keep and bear arms and maintain well regulated (armed and trained) militias to protect the rest of the constitution.

Right now the American population is more well armed than 99 percent of the world's standing armies.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
What's gonna kick it all off more than likely are those so-called swine-flu vaccines. I for one am not going to take it! I'll take my chances on a hog kissing me or something and giving it to me that way. The funny thing is that it's the bigger cities that have been hit with this flu, not the rural or farming commnuities! Anybody besides me seeing the bigger picture here?

That's to be expected. For one thing, cities are breeding grounds for disease, due to the proximity of infected and infectable folks. Stuff like this runs like wildfire through cities first.

For another thing, if one wants to kill off the most people with the least investment, cities have really big crosshairs on them for bio, nuke, chem, or conventional attack. More targets, smaller area.

This could prove problematic for TPTB, as most of their trigger-pulling recruits will of necessity come from urban environs. They can't rely on an effective force to protect their own skins by recruiting what they can from the folks that will be shooting at them instead of with them.

Strategic error, if they go that way. Maybe they get their intel from the same fine folks that gave Bush his.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Those who would demand forced injection at gunpoint should realize that guns can be pointed both ways. If they count on rounding all firearms up first, they best re-think that notion.

Folks will go to extremes to protect their own skins. Much further than folks will go for a paycheck.

Remember Aesop's fable of the Fox and the Hare. The fox lost the race because he was only running for a meal. The hare won the race because he was running for his life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join