It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof That N.W.O. Progressive Elitists Are SOON Coming For ALL Americans.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
you guys should look into the death of pat tillman. 3 headshots and a frag from 3ft.

He wrote letters home saying the war was a fraud and he was going to speak out.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

While reading numerous threads on ATS it has always surprised me how little history some posters actually know.

I left school after the ninth grade, got my GED at 25 and 1 yr. of business college topped off by language training. So, I admit that my knowledge of history is lacking. That's why I appreciate learning from people like you.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
We were suppose to in camps last summer. Bush was suppose to start up a nuclear war and perhaps even WW3. Now Obama is going to cause it. Now his administration is going to send us to the camps.

You know what I can't wait for? When we all say the NEXT president is a Nazi and is going to send us to camps.

These threads are bad ass the crop circle prediction threads.

History does repeat itself ....every summer the same story comes out, just a different president

[edit on 9-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

Hmm perhaps you posted in this thread by mistake, but this was a thread about history not making future predictions.

No one in here claimed anything about crop circles or said Bush was going to lead to Nuclear War.

I am not sure what that has to do with both Bush and Obama using plays straight out of the Nazi playbook which is quite easily documented.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
/facepalm

so when are we suppose to go to these camps? I'm pretty excited. hope they have arts and crafts!

Don't know, guess the problem I have with these theories is that so much was suppose to happen..LAST summer and LAST year....it's like Hollywood, putting out the same nonsense every summer .....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
SGTChas....fine thread indeed!

I don't think people are taking this as seriously as they should. TPTB are robbing us of our freedoms every day in preparation for the coming revolution that they, themselves, are instigating.

Why is it that people refuse to accept this? Its all too easy to see.

Face it people. The NWO is a real idea. We might not goto fema camps yet, or have a nuclear war, but something big is brewing and they are preparing for the citizens revolt.

What frustrates me the most are the people that say "Oh, your crazy, that will never happen"

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Floating, come on back down to earth. You're looking at this from a very narrow, very selective perspective.

The military hasn't been "brainwashed" into anything. The military never teaches that "violence is the answer."

It works like this: When these dip * 's start shooting at you, unless you're a complete dumbass, you start to figure out the best solution all by yourself.

You quickly, and I mean QUICKLY, discover that these guys shooting you are really not all that open to discussion. In fact, if you stand up and wave to get their attention for the purpose of suggesting opening a dialogue, the better shooters among them will ventilate your punkin. And with half your head blown off, it severely restricts your capacity for constructive dialogue.

So you blow HIS head off. He now can't shoot at you. The more you kill, the faster you kill, the more efficient you kill, in the greatest concentrations, and in the greatest numbers - the less shot you get.

I know. Weird. But true.

The more you kill, the less to shoot at you.

There it is. The revelation you never fully realized, nor fully appreciated. And no one had to brainwash you into learning this.

I never considered myself, nor did my brothers consider themselves as "protectors of all good things" - we were just protectors of each other.

Each other was all we had.

I didn't dehumanize those I disagreed with in combat. I killed them just as fast as I could.

I didn't dehumanize those I disagreed in the States. For cutie to spit on me just because I was wearing a uniform was an attempt to dehumanize me - something we cleared up real fast.

True. The military in action is about breaking things and people. A very good thing to remember before sending them out to do their tasks.

And if the wrong group of innocents unintentionally get killed in the process - it's too bad.

It's the cost of doing business.

War business.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

DUDE TOTALLY! MAN! They're taking our freedoms away! Our liberties are at stake! Yeah down with the government!

Yay for right wingers who act all anti government when someone they don't like is in office but praise Bush when he was destroying the country, AWESOME !!

Who wants some freedom fries??!?! Psh, Obama? More like NOBAMA.

Yeah! GUNS!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Our Country was perfectly fine before these 2 ( or 1 if you want ) regimes came into power......

Why all the un-needed change?

F*** Change if this is the change we are getting......I want the old American back.....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! I know that there are many people who simply cannot wrap their minds around the truth of what's going on all around them. Thankfully though, more and more are opening their eyes and there are a lot of pissed off people! Thanks for starting this thread Sgt.Chas!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Our Country was perfectly fine before these 2 ( or 1 if you want ) regimes came into power......

Why all the un-needed change?

F*** Change if this is the change we are getting......I want the old American back.....

Yep. I want Clinton back. The guy who lied to our faces basically.

Who wouldn't want Reagan back. You know, that guy who made Greed a good thing.

Nixon? Oh totally

Johnson? Yep, the guy who loved sending soldiers to their deaths.

What a superb selection before Bush and Obama...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
dooper I'm sorry, I'm just incredibly dumbfounded about how arrogantly naive your last post was. This is not an attack on you, but simply your last post.

"When these dip * 's start shooting at you" -You've already dehumanized these people by your attitude toward them. Do you even know who they are? Did you stop to think for a second that they may live in that country and you are there without being invited yielding weapons. Most likely you're the real threat. How did you think you were protecting your country by going to someone else's and trying to kill them? If it was because they were "building" a WMD to send to us, well you can stop worrying that was pretty much proven a lie. And yet we're still there?

Anyone who uses force to coerce someone to conform to their ideals in my view is very low on the evolutionary chain.

"The more you kill, the faster you kill, the more efficient you kill, in the greatest concentrations, and in the greatest numbers - the less shot you get."- That's exactly what leads to escalation and thousands-millions-billions of people getting killed.

"And if the wrong group of innocents unintentionally get killed in the process - it's too bad." - Tell that to your family and friends during martial law, or if we're invaded.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by flysse]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by flysse
dooper I'm sorry, I'm just incredibly dumbfounded about how arrogantly naive your last post was. This is not an attack on you, but simply your last post.

"When these dip * 's start shooting at you" -You've already dehumanized these people by your attitude toward them. Do you even know who they are? Did you stop to think for a second that they may live in that country and you are there without being invited yielding weapons. Most likely you're the real threat. How did you think you were protecting your country by going to someone else's and trying to kill them? If it was because they were "building" a WMD to send to us, well you can stop worrying that was pretty much proven a lie. And yet we're still there?

Sounds like you should take your problem up with the people who sent them there in the first place. He got dumped in another country with a gun and just like you would in his position if someone starts shooting at you, you are going to shoot back. I am not saying it is right, what I am saying it was not the soldier's fault for being there. You might want to think about where your blame and anger lies. Oh just for clarification Dooper was referring to Vietnam not Iraq.

Anyone who uses force to coerce someone to conform to their ideals in my view is very low on the evolutionary chain.

Again read my previous comment.

"The more you kill, the faster you kill, the more efficient you kill, in the greatest concentrations, and in the greatest numbers - the less shot you get."- That's exactly what leads to escalation and thousands-millions-billions of people getting killed.

Your idealism is VERY convenient sitting from your computer.

"And if the wrong group of innocents unintentionally get killed in the process - it's too bad." - Tell that to your family and friends during martial law, or if we're invaded.
[edit on 9-7-2009 by flysse]

While you are busy wrapping yourself up in your righteous idealism, you have failed to notice Dooper is agreeing with you from a perspective you don't have. That is first hand experience. He and others in his position like SGTChas know better than you or I that War brings about nothing positive except for making rich people even more rich.

I appreciate your idealism, but I suggest you direct your anger to the ones whom actually cause the wars. Put yourself in someone else shoes for a second and imagine yourself a grunt in the army and being sent to another country where people start shooting at you. What are you going to do? Preach to them about peace?

The most tragic part of your idealism is that you fail to realize that it's people like Dooper who know first hand the betrayal of Government and it cost him his friends lives and you righteously lecture him. Yet it will be people like Dooper who will be protecting you and your idealism should martial law be implemented.

Grow up.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flysse

So what do you do when someone gives a child a live grenade with the pin pulled and tells them to give it to the yank? By the way you have three seconds to decide. Bang! Who died you and the child or just the child? War sux. Period you do what you have to do and you do it to them firstest and bestest to make them the deadest.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flysse

At the risk of getting pounded down again, I'll chuck in my 2 cents worth here, and let dooper fend for himself when he gets back. This isn't a personal attack against you either, but an attempt to explain a viewpoint in simple terms.

"When these dip * 's start shooting at you" -You've already dehumanized these people by your attitude toward them. Do you even know who they are? Did you stop to think for a second that they may live in that country and you are there without being invited yielding weapons.

Personally, when folks shoot at me, I don't stop and try to figure out whether they're a dip* or a human. At that point I don't really care, I already have the information I need to formulate a quick opinion. They're shooting at me. What more would I need to know of their family background and job history? I just shoot back. That's how that works. If I don't I die, and they get to shoot at someone else.

I never went to foreign places uninvited, even to visit. Of course MY notion of an invitation and yours may vary a bit. It could make a difference in who ISSUES the invitation and who TAKES issue WITH the invitation. Believe it or not, often times they are citizens of the same country, and not mine.

My view too, especially if I'm among those being coerced by force. That, in a general way, is the answer to your question about "defending my country by going to theirs". Another would be that sometimes you would just rather prevent the opposition from gaining enough steam to make good on their threats. Frequently that involves helping out friends against such threats to themselves. At their invitation, of course.

Billions of people getting killed? That happened when? Can you really assert, with a straight face, that dead people will still kill you?

They already know, same as the rest of us.

[edit on 2009/7/9 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Floating, come on back down to earth. You're looking at this from a very narrow, very selective perspective.

The military hasn't been "brainwashed" into anything. The military never teaches that "violence is the answer."

The military brainwashes their soldiers during basic training. That's why they break you down and then rebuild you to mindlessly obey orders.

It works like this: When these dip * 's start shooting at you, unless you're a complete dumbass, you start to figure out the best solution all by yourself.

When you are in someone elses country attacking them it's irrational to claim selfdefence. You are the problem, not them.

You quickly, and I mean QUICKLY, discover that these guys shooting you are really not all that open to discussion. In fact, if you stand up and wave to get their attention for the purpose of suggesting opening a dialogue, the better shooters among them will ventilate your punkin. And with half your head blown off, it severely restricts your capacity for constructive dialogue.

It is their right since they are defending themselves agianst the invader which happens to be you in this case.

So you blow HIS head off. He now can't shoot at you. The more you kill, the faster you kill, the more efficient you kill, in the greatest concentrations, and in the greatest numbers - the less shot you get.

And this makes you a very efficient murderer. There is no honor in going to a forign country and slaughtering and destorying it. You are the one who causes all the death and suffering.

I know. Weird. But true.

The more you kill, the less to shoot at you.

There it is. The revelation you never fully realized, nor fully appreciated. And no one had to brainwash you into learning this.

I'm very aware of this concept and that is why I speak against it.

I never considered myself, nor did my brothers consider themselves as "protectors of all good things" - we were just protectors of each other.

Each other was all we had.

I didn't dehumanize those I disagreed with in combat. I killed them just as fast as I could.

I didn't dehumanize those I disagreed in the States. For cutie to spit on me just because I was wearing a uniform was an attempt to dehumanize me - something we cleared up real fast.

Spitting on you is violence that is a fraction of the violence you visited on others. Your reaction reveals that you understand about the injustice of violemce, and yet you cannot see it when you so far worse to others.

True. The military in action is about breaking things and people. A very good thing to remember before sending them out to do their tasks.

And if the wrong group of innocents unintentionally get killed in the process - it's too bad.

It's the cost of doing business.

War business.

Your flippant brushing away of innocent death and suffering shows a complete lack of empathy and humanity. These words give truth to Henry Kissingers famous quote about military men.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Have you ever served in the military or any military? I would bet money the answer is NO. Then how the hell would you know what they do in basic training??

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

LOL it's not like they keep it a secret you know. People don't need to experience something before they have the ability to dicern whether it's good or bad. I don't need to kill, lie, cheat, steal, or rape to know those things are bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality

The military brainwashes their soldiers during basic training. That's why they break you down and then rebuild you to mindlessly obey orders.

How the hell would you know what they teach in the military?

When you are in someone elses country attacking them it's irrational to claim selfdefence. You are the problem, not them.

It is their right since they are defending themselves agianst the invader which happens to be you in this case.

No doubt. Again who sent him there?

And this makes you a very efficient murderer. There is no honor in going to a forign country and slaughtering and destorying it. You are the one who causes all the death and suffering.
I'm very aware of this concept and that is why I speak against it.

Spitting on you is violence that is a fraction of the violence you visited on others. Your reaction reveals that you understand about the injustice of violemce, and yet you cannot see it when you so far worse to others.

You righteousness is disturbing.

Your flippant brushing away of innocent death and suffering shows a complete lack of empathy and humanity. These words give truth to Henry Kissingers famous quote about military men.

The irony in listening to you righteously lecture the very people who will be the ones to save you should the Government try for Martial Law and a complete take over is disturbing. It is men like Dooper who know death and suffering first hand at the hands of our Government who know what they are capable of and will be defending your very right to scold them on the internet.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality

LOL it's not like they keep it a secret you know. People don't need to experience something before they have the ability to dicern whether it's good or bad. I don't need to kill, lie, cheat, steal, or rape to know those things are bad.

The only thing Dooper did in your list there is kill. If our Government dropped you off in another country with a few guns and some ammo then you tell me what your options would be...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If our government gave me a gun and ammo to kill people with the only people I would consider killing would be them. I don't believe violence is the answer and therefore I wouldn't be using it to kill anyone though. The only way to end this evil is by young men and women no longer listening to cowardly old men when they tell them to kill others. If they want people dead then they can do it themselves instead of sending others to do it for them. It's time to stop buying into the propaganda and standing up to these monsters.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join