It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof That N.W.O. Progressive Elitists Are SOON Coming For ALL Americans.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency... when the scourge is manifest... and the need for action is great" Thurgood Marshall.

While reading numerous threads on ATS it has always surprised me how little history some posters actually know. Numerous posters, while attempting to prove that the threads I have authored are nothing more then incitements to rebellion, forget that in both Nazi Germany and the Communist take over in Russia, ALL the politically active in the former regimes were rounded up with those who had stood against the Fascist and Communist. The reason being, that while an activist might start out FOR the regime, the politically active often change their minds and have already demonstrated a willingness to argue against that with which they do not agree, thus they are always a possible liability to any authoritarian government. Indeed, our government for the last 8 years has been quietly laying the legal groundwork to do just that; round up all Americans who might pose a problem to the NWO.

“Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.”

This “appears to be intended to influence the policy of a government by coercion” clause is so broad as to include ANY political activity intended to force a change in a policy of the government. As the ACLU has pointed out, Section 802 of the patriot Act is the death knell to First Amendment protest rights; awaiting only to be utilized, as ALL political protesting is now legally defined as “terrorism”.

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" Benjamin Franklin.

Taking the Patriot Act several steps further, under President Obama’s new DHS guidelines, even the Founding Fathers of our nation were “Domestic Terrorists”. Now under President Obama’s GIVE Act and a 2007 executive order by former President Bush, all civilian protesting is technically illegal.

While the Act sets the illegality of protesting for those who are involved with service organizations, the ACLU again pointed out that since these public service volunteers were still citizens, this Act in conjunction with the Patriot Act and former President Bush’s executive order, makes it now legal for the government to brand any public dissent as “terrorism” and confine the dissenters without any right to Constitutional protections. In effect, make the government mad with your activities or speech, and you are a ‘terrorist’ who is going to jail for as long as they want to keep you; all this power is just waiting to be used.

Indeed, in a 2004 & (updated) 2007 Homeland Security Council report entitled ‘Planning Scenarios’ all possible ‘enemies’ were referred to as the innocuous “Universal Adversary”. The potential pool of “conspirators” were separated into the following categories:

1. Foreign terrorists (Islamic)

2. Domestic radical groups (Antiwar, constitutional and civil rights groups)

3. State sponsored adversaries (Rogue states or unstable nations)

4. The disgruntled, unemployed and displaced (White collar, newly homeless, labor and union activists)

With the updated Homeland Security definitions of domestic terrorist issued in 2009, now anyone upset with the government about anything and who is also outspoken about their grievances, can be marked as a ‘domestic terrorist’. When caught applying such a broad brush to paint such a large segment of the population as ‘domestic terrorist’, officials push paw and belittle the point while forgetting to mention that when such ‘legal guide lines’ when they are published by Presidential Cabinet Administrators, they become legal precedents UNTIL challenged in court or revoked; none of these have been, they have been ‘prettied up’ and reworded but retain their original meanings and are now just waiting to be utilized in anti-domestic terrorist law enforcement activities.

All of this however, pales in comparison to a little known Department of Defense document that has been in force for many years; The United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2 otherwise known as Operation Garden Plot (Full copies can be obtained from Congressman Ron Paul) In “Annex A, section B of Operation Garden Plot it defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder.” Furthermore, in “2 TAB A APPENDIX 1 TO ANNEX S USAF CIVIL DISTURBANCE PLAN 55-2 EXHIBIT POR:SGH, JCS Pub 6, Vol 5, AFR 160-5 hereby provides for America's military and the National Guard State Partnership Program to join with United Nations personal in said operations. This links selected U.S. National Guard units with the Defense Ministries of "Partnership For Peace." This was done in an effort to provide military support to civil authorities in response to civil emergencies.

The point of all this is that through numerous non-revoked executive orders, unchallenged policy reports and guide lines, huge segments of the American electorate are already determined to be “Disruptive Elements” and “Domestic Terrorist” that no longer have Constitutional rights and that can be rounded up and detained with no further court action needed. Furthermore, deadly force has been authorized to be used by US and United Nations forces in stopping “any and all forms of civil disorder” by the American people. (THIS definition would include anti-governmental policy BLOGGING! This means that if you have complained about the government, officials or their policies on ATS, the bull’s-eye is already on you.) Unless that is, you believe the US Government set up all these legal precedents, guidelines and "Partnership For Peace" with the United Nations with no intention of ever using them?

Further, if the government never intends to ever use these new dictatorial fascist powers, why did President Obama refuse to revoke any of the Bush executive orders that granted them? Even more ominous is that NO current White House official will even acknowledges NSPD-51; officials refuse to talk about it and it has even been removed from the White House web page, EVEN THOUGH IT IS STILL IN EFFECT! NSPD-51 lays the ground work for a Coup d'état in any presidential declared national emergency and in effect grants the VERY SAME POWERS TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES THAT ADOLF HITLER WAS GRANTED AFTER THE BURNING OF THE REICHSTAG; any president in a ‘national emergency’ he declares would now be an unquestionable dictator; at least Hitler requested these powers, Bush took them and Obama kept them.

*********************** PG 1 ************************

[edit on 7/8/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The plans to implement martial law in America have been taking shape for decades, hidden behind "Continuity of Government" contingency planning. Now, with public outcry over the banker bailout bill, units of the United States military, the Canadian military and even the German military have been training to police America. Without a doubt TPTB have known about, and directed, the economic collapse we are just beginning now, as well as the resulting civil unrest:

Civil Unrest 1

Civil Unrest 2

Civil Unrest 3

Civil Unrest 4

Civil Unrest 5

“Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor and early supporter of Barack Obama's presidential campaign, has warned that civil unrest on American soil is a possibility that should not be dismissed. Brzezinski explains that "[the United States is] going to have millions and millions of unemployed, people really facing dire straits. And we’re going to be having that for some period of time before things hopefully improve. And at the same time there is public awareness of this extraordinary wealth that was transferred to a few individuals at levels without historical precedent in America..." Brzezinski concludes with this noteworthy remark "...hell, there could be even riots".”

Considering the above, what is even more amazing is all of the disbelief and misinformation on the FEMA Detention Centers that will be needed to HOLD all the NWO protesters and resisters; while we Americans argue about IF they exist and WHERE they exist, both the British and the Russian press have documented them. Indeed, Russia’s “Prime Time TV” has made a film “Concentration Camps in America.” The “Prime Time TV” crew had no problem documenting the evidence most Americans refuse to except; “In ten days, the Russia TV team amassed enough material to thoroughly convince Europe that America’s Evilarchy is following the footsteps of Milosevic, Stalin and Pol Pot.”

It goes without saying that Fundamentalist Christians are not welcome in the elites NWO with its one world church ‘New Age’ religion:

My" goal is to destroy Christianity as a world religion and be a recatalyst for the movement of Jesus Christ," McManus, author of a new book called The Barbarian Way, said in a telephone interview. "Some people are upset with me because it sounds like I'm anti-Christian. I think they might be right."—Erwin McManus, a prominent New Age ‘elite’ and friend of David Rockefeller –

Most progressive elites are good New Age religion adherents and proponents. One of the chroniclers of the New Age religion with its powerful elite following is Frederick Meekins; in his book ‘Does (Oprah) Winfrey Ride The Beast?’, he states:

“More importantly, by undermining individuality as in the case of Hinduistic New Age spirituality (atman is brahman) by claming that we are just a temporary cellular manifestation of the One Consciousness, when the time comes those accustomed to this mindset won’t have all that much of a problem with mass roundups and ultimately executions of those doing nothing more that questioning the worldview of those holding power. After all, one does not lament the removal of an infected hangnail or the cutting of hair since such an act benefits the overall body — or as in the case of the global community — the One Consciousness as Tolle calls it.

“Such wayward intellects, according to Tolle, have failed to evolve to the point of enlightenment and “identify only with their own physical and psychological form”. Thus, for the sake of the COMMUNITY, it is imperative that such impediments be removed. Besides, doing such really wouldn’t be wrong (a concept itself outdated and bigoted since transcendent absolute standards don’t exist anyway) since distinct individuals don’t really exist and by hastening their return to the universal consciousness one may in fact be doing them a favor by expediting them onwards towards their next incarnation.”

In other words, since there are no absolute values, the extermination of Fundamentalist Christians would not really be wrong; it would indeed be doing them a favor by removing them from environment they cannot function in, and “… expediting them onwards towards their next incarnation.” (Obviously another example of the tolerance of progressives (liberals) practicing their favorite policy of eugenics.)

Dr. Kurk E. Koch, Professor, has lectured all over the world on the New World Order and Extreme Movements. He states that the New World Order under the United Nations will force all inhabitants of the earth to conform to singularities they decree:

“The system will be made up of a single currency, single centrally financed government, single tax system, single language, single political system, single world court of justice, single head (one individual leader), a single state religion.” He further states: “Each person will have a registered number, without which he will not be allowed to buy or sell: and there will be one universal world church. Anyone who refuses to take part in this universal system will have no right to exist.”

Well, as we have seen, they are indeed coming for ALL Americans; the question then becomes: can we unite as one people and put aside the petty differences that divide us to save our Republic, restore our Constitution and preserve our national birth right for the generations of Americans yet unborn? Or will we continue to argue over the insignificant political party politics of the servile until we ARE slaves in our own land? We must unite to save our freedom; we must pull together as Americans FIRST and FOREMOST, or loose our national identity forever.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Indeed, people often fail to see the long term effects of current policy. People like me, who care about the direction of the country and the dictatorial powers of the Executive Branch are in a lot of danger.

You can't get me to shut up though.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The "NWO" isn't going to come for anyone anytime soon. I suggest you go back and listen to Joel Skousen's theory on how WWIII is going to start and that will lead to a one world government and one world economy. It's one of the best analyses I've heard on this subject. Not everyone in the US government is a globalist or part of the NWO. Hell not everyone in the CFR, Trilateral Commission, or Bilderberg group are NWO. In fact I bet a lot of the people in those groups have no clue what the "REAL" agenda of the NWO is. As much as I hate some of them I don't think they are all evil incarnate. However, there is a very POWERFUL select group of people that are in control and are globalist/NWO evil tyrants bent on world domination. But they need a very powerful force to coerce the American people to give up their sovereignty or rights. And this is FEAR! The only way true fear will come is if millions of millions of people die. I.e. nuclear war or a severe biological weapons attack. False flag terrorism is not going to do it on a scale large enough to fool all Americans. It's going to take a nuke false flag on the scale of Russia or China.

One word.......YAMANTAU. It has been discussed by others on ATS. There is NO way the Russians would be building an underground structure that big if they didn't know something was going to happen in the next ten years. They started way back in the mid 90's. Unlike Joel Skousen I believe a full out nuclear war could happen in the next few years, not ten.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I respectfully disagree, I know Skousen's beliefs and about Russia’s underground world, but none of this changes the fact that the progressives in our government will not allow all their statist progress to be lost in a national American backlash against everything liberal. Obama’s popularity is dropping like a rock, and TPTB will not allow a 2010 take over by anti big government elected officials to reverse their work, further more they most certainly will lose everything in 2012 if they do not intervene. Further, there are those United Nations Treaties that are set to take effect in 2010, the America People will never except total disarmament of ALL personal weapons without a martial law house to house confiscation.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh, by the way, there was just recently an attempted coup d'état that failed because almost all officers above field grade DO know what is going on. As Michael Maholy (20 years CIA/Naval Intelligence) said "Oh, all of us in the intelligence community know about the concentration camps and their purposes...we ALL know that they are to TERMINATE THE RESISTERS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER UNDER MARTIAL LAW." They know and quietly prepare.

We already had one successful coup, In Washington a Civil Rights movement organized the "Poor People’s March" and set up tent-city vowing to stay in Washington until major anti-poverty measures were taken; then Disabled Veteran Protesters took over the Mall Tent City.

Robert McNamara ordered the tents taken down and protesters to leave the Mall (before the election) within 30 days. When they did not, he called the ‘National Guard’ for the District of Columbia, the 82 Airborne and ordered them to prepare to come to Washington D.C. to remove the Disabled Veterans and other protestors. The Division officers informed McNamara that the Division’s NCOs and lower ranking officers had stated that if they were ordered to Washington, they would join and defend their Veteran “Brothers”. When asked how wide spread the insurrection was, the Division General Officers estimated 83% of the 82 Airborne would have revolted had they been ordered to Washington; McNamara wisely decided to not start the second American Revolution just yet.

We have been playing this dangerous game of Chess for fourty years; I since 1992. Don't fool yourself into thinking you have any time left.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, every time you begin a new thread, I get a whole new education as to what has been going on behind closed doors.

I read many of your references, especially executive orders, laws, and "plans." This make my hair stand up.

I knew I could smell * but couldn't find the door. Sure enough, there is one big pile underneath the DC outhouse.

Interesting about previous "coups" and the 82nd Airborne. I had no, and I mean zero, indications of this.

Since each time you bring more to the table, I shudder to think what other bits of data you could bring out.

I have some more reading to do.

I also hope the military, National Guard, and US Marshalls to name a few, will be smart enough to "drag their feet" as long as they can, and then just outright fail to comply with these clearly Unconstitutional efforts.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

History doesn't indicate that this will be the case. Obviously we would all like that to happen but it won't. Remember the US military is being used to committ atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those are the training missions and when you allow yourself to become evil there is no end to it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Floating, that simply isn't true. Our military is being "used" to commit atrocities?

They're on a bug hunt.

I've been on bug hunts, and I suppose some of the things I did could be considered barbaric, BUT I DIDN'T BRING IT HOME!

I actually knew the difference between my enemies, and my countrymen. Uncanny.

I'm very talented that way.

Not to say I didn't get sideways with one who spit on me at the San Francisco International, and I confess, before I could think, I popped the heel of my fist down right on top of her head.

Another threw a beer can at me, but I caught him at the redlight. He came right out that window too, although I don't think he recalls that part.

You may not like what our military does, but many in the military probably don't like what you do. You may not like their attitude in combat, but they probably don't like yours.

Not a problem.

But what I DON'T see, is them slamming you for being an "unaware pantywaist," a "slack-jawed girly-boy without guts," a "pussy-fied civilian,", or "dirt-road pacifist."

So, pretty much, your assumption is based not on fact, but on a personal aversion to violence.

You better hope they keep it over there.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper a couple days in the midwest definitely filled me more info about what is really going than I have learned in all the rest of my life.

I have to say SGTChas knows a profound amount of information and it is down right scary. All though I have to say a lot of it gives me hope as well.

I would say what Chas has presented here is only a small percentage of what he knows. I would suggest to all that they ask as many questions as they can.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

The "NWO" is not an organization with members and a secret clubhouse. The New World Order is a state of affairs that a number of different, sometimes competing and sometimes cooperating, groups want to bring about. The idea of a "New World Order" just means a unified world government in the hands of one or another group of Elites. As things stand, Elites (by definition) have most of the power in the world--but within the Elite caste there are factions and divisions and groups. Bilderberg, various groups descended from the Bavarian Illuminati, The Trilateral Commission and sundry other groups are full of powerful men and women with similar ideas about how they want the world to look but who disagree over who gets to sit where at the table when it's all said and done.

A number of Elite organizations (some highly secretive and some more out in the open) are all involved in the process of trying to bring about a New World Order. I think you're correct that they're not all that far from succeeding, and I think the next two to three years will see changes so rapid anyone who isn't Awake will be in total shock.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by babbleonian

True but I think this discussion is in reference to NWO efforts with in the United States specifically.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

When and if they decide to remove our 2nd amendment rights, the rest of the population should wake up. Unfortunately, it will be almost to late. The bad news it it would be almost too late. the good news is it would be almost too late.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You had me sold at your first post. I am glad to see someone citing the patriot act rather then a propaganda selling web-site. I tend to agree with you. Now the hard part is getting the rest of America to realize this problem.

Slowly they are taking away liberties, but since it isn't happening right this moment no one cares. When all the liberties are taken away it will be too late. The police force will be too great to battle and the military will have jurisdiction in every state.

I am sorry this message would probably not leave this web-site. You may tell any other Yankee but they will shrug you off and stare, as if your crazy.

I hope we are wrong about this, but the evidence points other wise.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Floating, that simply isn't true. Our military is being "used" to commit atrocities?

They're on a bug hunt.

I've been on bug hunts, and I suppose some of the things I did could be considered barbaric, BUT I DIDN'T BRING IT HOME!

I actually knew the difference between my enemies, and my countrymen. Uncanny.

I'm very talented that way.

Not to say I didn't get sideways with one who spit on me at the San Francisco International, and I confess, before I could think, I popped the heel of my fist down right on top of her head.

Another threw a beer can at me, but I caught him at the redlight. He came right out that window too, although I don't think he recalls that part.

You may not like what our military does, but many in the military probably don't like what you do. You may not like their attitude in combat, but they probably don't like yours.

Not a problem.

But what I DON'T see, is them slamming you for being an "unaware pantywaist," a "slack-jawed girly-boy without guts," a "pussy-fied civilian,", or "dirt-road pacifist."

So, pretty much, your assumption is based not on fact, but on a personal aversion to violence.

You better hope they keep it over there.

You make my point better than I do. The military have been brainwashed into believing violence is the answer to problems. They are also programmed to believe they are good people and the protectors of all good things. Thats why you dehumanize your victims. In you post you first claim that what I say isn't true and then you start telling stories about how you did those very things yourself. You dehumanize people who disagree with you and try to intimidate them.

As to the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan not committing atrocities, I don't think those people are killing and torturing themselves. The military kills people and breaks things and they do it well. It's certainly true that they are unthinking drones but that doesn't mean they aren't responsible for what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
sarge,

Excellent and well documented post as always. It has been known by many that in order for any unified type of government to succeed the U.S. has to fail. What many fail to realize, especially the fundamentalist church, is that it has to happen before a large portion of prophecy can be fulfilled. I have been told by many that we do not have to worry about this, we wont be here to experience it.

The arrogance of so many citizens is astounding! So many believe that the fall of the U. S. will be the final act. It is, from my opinion, only going to be the beginning of that end. Others believe that our nation will be unscathed and we will have no part in any of it. For some the fall of the nation is impossible. So many simply cannot fathom what is going on and what is about to happen. The people must unite, but it will take a major event to wake them up to do so.

We must carry on there is no other choice. It will take those of us that stand up first to fall, before others even begin to realize what is about to happen and what must be done to stop it. I would say see you in the camps,but I have a feeling we wont make it that fall. Without a doubt there will be another Ruby Ridge type event. That may well be what wakes up the people..

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

While reading numerous threads on ATS it has always surprised me how little history some posters actually know.

Just 100 years ago:

Jetliners to crash into buildings did not exist.
Nuclear weapons did not exist.
Ballistic missiles did not exist.
Cheap, easy and extremely effective biological warfare did not exist.
Plentiful instant communication did not exist.

Not to mention the probability of possible people using these types of attacks has increased six fold due to population increases in the past 100 years and even many times beyond that due to people splintering off into tribelike groups of ideologies some of which are unknown... and some of which do not view the populace with high regard. ;-)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Weapons change, that tactics of tyranny and oppression do not.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
this is irrelevant, but how do i close a thread i made?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We were suppose to in camps last summer. Bush was suppose to start up a nuclear war and perhaps even WW3. Now Obama is going to cause it. Now his administration is going to send us to the camps.

You know what I can't wait for? When we all say the NEXT president is a Nazi and is going to send us to camps.

These threads are bad ass the crop circle prediction threads.

History does repeat itself ....every summer the same story comes out, just a different president

[edit on 9-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join