It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weather the new weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What is the one thing we cant run from? weather. what causes the most deaths. weather. i guess out government noticed this also and sought to use it to their advantage. they began to experiment. until they at last learned to control it. in Vietnam it was first used. they flooded them. that was before now...
they can even create earthquakes. the video you see below explains it a little more better than i can. so you know the old man talking is the founder of this project

If those videos do not work then here i made a play list of them on my youtube account.

www.youtube.com...

those 2 videos should have helped you under stand this more

www.bariumblues.com...

that web site talks about weather control more in depth.

Its head line reads

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The videos & links aren't working for me.. It is an interesting concept, with the dust storms in the middle east and stuff going on. Sucks that if this were true then we are putting our own women, children and men through alot of hard times..

edit. oops the link is working for me giving it a read now.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by lighter78]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Malformed ID on both videos, come on kids.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lighter78

Here
www.youtube.com...
i made them into a play list on my youtube account a few days ago. u can just watch em their until i get the hand of this web site. sorry bro. I'm new to creating threads.lol

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

SORRY i haven't posted a Thread before. what do i past into that box?

The url? or i past the part that says embed? or the link in the navigation bar? Sorry for having to ask but I'm confused.

Here it so happens that i made it into a play list a while back. u can watch eh video's their if you wish.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yeah I've heard about this HAARP technology...very worrying is all I can say.

new topics

top topics

join