It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we feed into the 'Cult of Celebrity'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

i totally agree with you mcnair probably had a nice checking account balance and attracted 3 or 4 women had a bunch of kids none of which any of them liked him they probably said stuff like wheres daddy or whos my daddy and the wife is left to say well this week hes over here and next week hes over there but next hes supposed to be coming home to see us wont that be great future wife number three just had enough and gave him a dirt nap can you blame her my hats off to her wouldnt you want to be catin around on wife # 3 tonight with 4 kids at home who dont even respect you and you say i dont know why my kids dont like me i really care about their future just keep breeding baby that will fix everything not

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

ok thousands mourned for error mcnair everybody makes mistakes and i have made more than my share but i think he was trying to breed again and she wife to be #3 gave him a dirt nap and still thousands mourn god said something like i put you here to populate the earth well i think weve knocked that out now i see pretty women everyday at work pushing double wide strollers around wearing absolutely no wedding rings im thinking that they just want to someone love them and be with them while there are no jobs and everybody is unemployed because of mass production

new topics

<< 1   >>

join