It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just amazing, Guy can boil water with his own energy

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
dude you have a happy sack!?! thats RAD!!!! I have a sack too but it's not so happy. But it's very good at propagating my chi, usually outwards of my body... some times not.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As a small child my Father told me that I can do anything with my mind. He once told me that I could move a cup with my mind if I trained to do so. So at the age of 5 I sat in the kitchen alone starring at a cup trying to make it move with my mind.

I am not a believer of humans being weak and only capable of using 10% of our brain. We have been conquered and reprogrammed. I pray and believe that all humans will awaken to take back what is rightfully ours.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmm. Been reading some replys here, but i cant really find the time to read them all. It seems to differ between "omg u silly man, believing in this shenanigan!" and ""Its so right. Because i believe it to be so."

Point beeing, we need hardcore proof, preferably with lots of mathematic formulas to describe how molecules are beeing altered by chi-force. `cause.. thats what happening right? Making water boil/freeze, taking control of muscles and soforth.

I really want this to be true. As i am sure many of the other ppl commenting in here wants to. It would prove that we are capable of more than tossing armies at eachother.
But on the other hand, im not really sure if this is even plausible. And no, im not sure if i believe in souls either. Humans are cold automatons who reacts to instinct, we are but a product of heritage and environment. Sad to say.

Yes, i know, im beeing rather "damp" about this, but i even have a point to my dark rambling!

Humans, need proof to believe that things this "unnatural" thing, actually is real, and not just some half-mad chinese man having fun with american students. And even WHEN we get proof, its gonna take time and more time before its accepted.

But anyways, great topic, fun reading ^^

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Amazing if this is for real!! I always like to keep an open mind, i believe there is much more to the mind than we know and the mind is very powerful.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am an avid martial artist and am very familiar with the concept of internal energy, but I must ask a question: Has anyone ever tried to link internal energy like this with spontaneous human combustion? Think about it...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join