It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just amazing, Guy can boil water with his own energy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Not unlike Life and this website...it's ALL done with mirrors, hence the various conspiracy theories that abound..it's ALL done with mirrors.

My vote gets faked and/or misrepresented.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by droopy1592
Heh, did a trick just like that with Sodium Hydroxide and Water.

Based on the temp and the use of water and foil I would believe it to be either sodium hydroxide reacting with water or sodium or potassium hydroxide reacting with the aluminum and the water.

He kept squeezing it for a reason...

Whatever happened, the water or the substance started the reaction. Otherwise he wouldn't need the water/substance

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

I used to play in the chem lab (pre reqs for school) often so I've done these things before. Ask any chemist, that was a hoax.
[edit on 10-7-2009 by droopy1592]

He could clear this up very easily by doing it in a lab. But he doesn't.

Hrmmmm.. I wonder why he doesn't chose to do this in laboratory where it can be authenticated
Oh wait, I already know why -- because he's full of bullspittle.

This guy is such a clown and a joke and a waste of time. People shouldn't be so easily taken in by these sort of shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can't speak to this specific video, but before you go dismissing this type of occurrence remember just what the word "occult" means. It is in the very tenants of every occult magic practice to NOT showboat and only use your abilities in ways hidden.

And of course most will dismiss it...the people in control have been successfully orchestrating the media and education to brainwash occult abilities as absurd and fake to keep the masses down. Perhaps some research into the link between Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, and Hermeticism is needed.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Thank you!! I concur!

See how easily people are made to think what someone would like them to..that's SCARY!

Use your collective heads' for Gods sake! Don't believe the HYPErbole!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
everybody has this talent. The chi gong is mostly useful only to the person using it. it's very hard to do anything constructive with the out going energy. mild healing of others, or mild injuring but nothing worth setting up a super agency of superheros for.

Also, the indians and the chinese have known about this stuff for thousands of years. they are over it. not surprised by it and treat it very pedestrianly. In china. most chi gong users work giving massages on the side of the road to tourists. releasing stress and bad energy etc...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Ok not to go off on some other rant..but in terms of Freemasonry..it's TIRING!!! MY entire mothers side are ALL Masons of the highest order (well some are)...and i gotta laugh when i read such remarks..you wanna know what they are? like for real? a big stupid club where they congregate and chat and drink..THATS it...wish it were something more nefarious..but like everything else in this forum/site it's not and life is actually quite boring and uneventful..hence stories and legends

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

ahem..BULL#!! sorry but i had to say it..QI Gong is such BS! i used to study it under a Sifu when i took Wing Chum Kuen Gung-Fu LOL its sucjh nonsense...its all just self-hypnosis under different names.

BTW when i did get into fistfights in bars and beaches(surfer) i ALWAYS went street never used any of it lolz...anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Good Point. TPTB would surely want to weaponize any such skill. The skills would come in pretty handy while trying to be arrested though!

For the law of averages, I think you are correct, but I say we do see this more often. There are so many stories and myths of "Firestarters." There are stories of people walking on water (besides Jesus). I know there are a lot of hoaxes, but maybe some were the real thing?!

Monks can hum several notes and even chords at one time after years of practice. This is well-documented and scientifically proven, but to a layman it seems utterly impossible.

We have the well-documented cases of "spontaneous combustion." Maybe those are people who never realized they had this talent, or some kind of chemical reaction overload that relates to this power?

All I know for certain are the two cases that I saw personally, but I believe that most myths have a foundation in reality. I think Dragons are a representation of some prehistoric animal, I think Ninja's and Alchemists did a lot of things people couldn't explain at the time, and obtained mythical status because of it, and I think there are some people with such discipline and focus that their bodies do extraordinary things. For all we know, some of these people have been rounded up and enslaved for their abilities, others may have been killed by scared villagers or government operatives.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun

BTW when i did get into fistfights in bars and beaches(surfer) i ALWAYS went street never used any of it lolz...anyway.

Totally agree here! I have had years of training and in a street fight you have to fight.....well....street!

The best thing an instructor ever taught me was exactly that. Fight for the situation. Never kick above the waist, you would never punch below it! The best possible weapon is the one closest to you, and so on! Real world experience is the best teacher!

Some of the technical knowledge helped in hitting people in the correct places, or countering effectively. It also helped to have many hours of sparring practice, so the training does give you an advantage, but anyone who grew up fighting in the neighborhoods probably collected the same info through their first-hand experience!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

MY entire mothers side are ALL Masons of the highest order (well some are)...and i gotta laugh when i read such remarks..you wanna know what they are? like for real? a big stupid club where they congregate and chat and drink

Mason's don't drink at the lodge or at the meetings. Alcohol is not even allowed in the same building, not even for events like weddings!

You are probably confusing them with Shriners! Shriners are a subset of Masons, but at a Shrine Temple, drinking is common. A lot of Mason's are drinkers, but that is not what the organization is about. That is what the Shrine is for!

Sadly, Mason's don't stand for much at all these days, we are lucky to pay the bills and initiate enough members to replace the dying ones.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I will be honest.. When I saw the title to this thread I thought to myself.. Oh man.. Another youtube fake video..

Wow, so all I have to do is upload the video to youtube and suddenly I have made this video fake? thats interesting.

Or, how does Metacafe = real...is it a sort of truth only filtering on the technology...
sorry, off topic, but sweeping statements annoy me...youtube is a collection of videos, so is metacafe, and your local cable channel format...some fake, some real, and everything up for skepticism.

As far as the more general point you made, ya...this Qigong stuff certainly interesting. Might have to search (youtube) on the subject and see how complex it is to learn.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok I believe in the powers of Healing with the mind ect, friction, 1 inch punches, through years of rigorous training. I am a HUGE Bruce Lee Fan. (look at my sig)

But No Contact KO's are just BS.

Watch this video.

Watch all the amazing stuff this guy can do to his "students".

Then continue to watch as the Master, gets worked over at 5:00, watch another supposed Master fail again and again, against reporters. Listen to the excuses....

Sorry, but no you cannot do Chidories, or Rasengans, or throw invisible balls of energy to knock people down unless its staged. Lightining's Blade is just a server on World of Warcraft, sorry.

Trust me Fedor Emelienenko would destroy anyone of these Quigon Masters in a real MMA fight. I believe in Fedor!

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i am amazed at the amount of folk who state ~absolutely~ that certain claims are out-right impossible (ranging from the talents of the man in the OPs video, or the latest video claiming a no touch knock out, by use of Qi energy).

just because our current society is caught up in science, statistics, and the need to negate all things mystical, doesn't mean that there are not an awful lot of mysteries and latent potentials of humans to discover.

or should we stop now, and think that the apex of human evolution is to make a *snipping* i-pod that holds 100,000 songs instead of 50,000.

it is fine to disagree or disbelieve, but to use disrespectful terms like 'BS', or some of the other rather strong jargon that is tossed about here, seems to be a bit... well, ignorant. and we all know the mantra of this web-site.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

That is my point, I do believe in everything, or rather I believe in the possibility of everything.

That’s still not what I’m asking. If you believe something is real without evidence why not believe everything is real.

It’s not about accepting the possibility, I accept the possibility of Chi but I don’t accept that it is real.

So then why not demonstrate it under controlled conditions?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

there are certain experiences that cannot be reproduced under "controlled" enviornemnts.

try falling in love under a controlled enviornemnt. or grieving. or writing a damn good song. or synchronicities.

these experiences produce an energy of sorts, yet none can be easily reproduced under the glare of a microscope. perhaps the chaos of an uncontrolled enviornment is one of the necessary ingredients.

nothing kills the mystery like cutting it upon under flourescent light bulbs.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

try falling in love under a controlled enviornemnt. or grieving. or writing a damn good song. or synchronicities.

You can study and verify that all of these exist under controlled conditions; psychology is built around doing it. See Harry Harlow’s experiments with rhesus monkeys in 1958 for an example.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

my apologies: psychology with its psuedo-intellectual scalpels and conditioned responses from monkies defines little for me... especially such matters as the deeper emotions. i work in the field of behavioral health, so i am well versed in their methods of control and response. these methods seem to be as luny as the patients oft times. ("pills anyone?! i've got lots of pills!! pills for whateve ails ya'!!"")

once again, we can cut it all open. boil it down to chemical responses. poke it an prod it with our analytical minds, but that, for me at least, is not the whole truth. there is much more going on. that is what is exciting about the human condition. that is the unknown horizon.

the science of psychology fails to explre this, let alone even tolerate it. it psychology has evolved into a chem-lab. is that all we are? chemicals firing in a cause and effect response to stimulus regarding pleasure nad pain? uggh. that sounds like no fun.

PS (it must be said i am a big fan of Jung, and feel he was a true sage in the field. Skinner still frightens me. we seem to be following in his lead more then Jung's)

anyhow... good day. i'm off to invoke some mysteries for myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

once again, we can cut it all open. boil it down to chemical responses. poke it an prod it with our analytical minds, but that, for me at least, is not the whole truth.

It doesn’t have to be, we’re only interested in verifying its existence. We can demonstrate that all of those things you listed exist under controlled conditions; if you can demonstrate the incongruities in the experiments done then you are free to publish this information.

These practitioners of Chi claim to be able to demonstrate it at will; so they should be able to do so in a controlled environment where we can rule out other external factors. If the man in the OP’s video can do it for a documentary film crew then why not for a group of scientists?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarcerMajestic23, my knowledge and beliefs, by observing your posts, is basically mutual with yours.

People in powerful places may indeed be trying to keep this all secret. Wither it's for some "evil" reason or simply just for power/greed. I do not know.

Witholding knowledge from sharing is easy. But it is impossible to battle such knowledge in a legal sense.

Most religions in that (in fundamental beleifs) try to teach honesty and happiness, (though many think otherwise because of the many misunderstandings and misinterpretations within religions which result in vile actions), these religions subconsciously teach us how to use our ability to channel energy and use law of attraction, resulting in whats called "miracles."
The credit is then given to a divine label, but the people never know that it was really themselves that brought this wishes to come true.

Yes I do believe there is a divine creator/spirit you can pray too, but not in the same sense that dogma religions claim.

(sorry, I tend to go all over the wall when trying to make a point)

But basically what I'm saying is, religions use partial truths, and fill in the gaps with fairy tails. They teach you of the right way of living to live in happiness (that is if the person has not taught on with misinterpretations and misunderstandings [Christians: "gays are bad" for example]) And these religions teach you how to use your gifts and energy to manifest what you want, while misleading you on the credit of the "miracles".

Sorry, I have trouble explaining myself sometimes, I apoligize if you had trouble fallowing me.

Not at all you expressed your point very well.
Yes, it is not surprising that you , me and an ever growing number of people see this to be the way it is.
If people dont understand why this is the case in terms of religions holding partial truths then observe military and political strategy and we will realise this is divide and conquer on a massive scale. Give them half the knowledge......its useless without the other half.

TPTB's main goal is diversion and manipulation of humanity in order to fully control the flow of QI. QI is why the Pyramids and Stonehenge were built. Everything in the matrix of reality requires qi to manifest itself. The leylines of the Earth are like the Qi meridians of the human body. This is the Hermatic rule that tptb adhere to, as above so below. Universal truths repeat themselves in patterns on every level of existance. Like that post recently that showed the universe as a brain cell, looking unnervingly simular.

Qi is like a life force but it is so much more than that, it is the key to the other planes of existance and knowledge of self and therefore god. It seems at first like any subtle energy force like magnetism but it is a little differant, its like the pure energy of creation.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by getreadyalready

That being said..i would think some random underground government super agency would want to run tests on such a subject, as this falls into a superhuman category...wouldn't Red China want this guy for something?!.. i would ALSO think he would be hunted down and by various peoples and be harrassed into teaching such a skill..furthermore i would also like to put stake in the Laws of Averages and say that since we all share the same genetic material, there must be 100s if not thousands others with same talent...seems suspect to me. I would like to see this happen again in ANOTHER subject, then we have something we can chew on.

They would seem to be far beyond this type of stuff, a few pages ago a few of us were looking at how TPTB use misdirection while keeping the really important information to themselves.
In fact China even perfected remote viewing and the like long before the U.S had even begun its programme.
Right now the Indians are taking a lot of Tibetan monks and conscripting their services. They are hoping to teach their armies the monks techniques for use against Pakistan. Not only super soldier like abilities such as perfecting aim and being able to move armies across mountainous terrian faster then any other army can force march troops.
But what they really wanted was the secret of levitating objects by sound vibration.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join