It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just amazing, Guy can boil water with his own energy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is crazy, its amazing what you can do if you train your mind enough..

wouldnt it be cool to be able to do this.. Had to share..

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum.

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I will be honest.. When I saw the title to this thread I thought to myself.. Oh man.. Another youtube fake video..
But to my delight, I clicked on your link and it took me to a Qigong Master!

This Qigong holds alot of truth to me personally.. I have researched this and infact I have set out in my life to personally find a Qigong Master to either get healing or perhaps become a student.

I belive deeply in Chi energy.. And what is shown on this video is NOT fake.
Its one of the rare videos and threads I could come in here and reply in a postive way..

There is sertinly something to Qigong and the Masters.. Something that this side of the world has yet to learn!

Great video and thanks for sharing.. ITs rare that I find something like this that does not disapoint!

Edit-- granted not all Qigong Masters are the real thing.. There are many fakes and frauds.. There are many books you can just buy that will "teach" you the arts of the Qigong Masters..
But most of these are total BS.. The real teachings of Qigong Mastery are rarely taught to outsiders.. And are normally kept in tight nit groups of families..
One can not just go out and learn this in a couple years.. It takes a life long dedication.. And a true passion for such things..

Thus I didnt want to come off as sounding gulible, or easy to fool.. I am very skeptical of alot of this stuff.. But I also understand there is much about our energy we do not fully understand..

But if anything this video was NOT a waste of my time. like 95% of all videos that claim this kind of stuff...
S&F worthy for me

[edit on 8-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is a video where a man lights up a paper with his energy.

He also explains that you need to distinguish yin and yang chi and then pull it in your navel chakra and then project it. Meditating is the key.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great find man.

I personally believe that we all have this type of power, but it is stored away so we cannot gain access to it through daily life. This power was probably constantly used before the world was as developed as it is today.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

I have seen that one before, it was John Chang I think.. Im not to sure on how much I belive that guy there.. But I try to keep an open mind..

John Chang crossed the line and drew blood on someone by doing this.. And then he vowed never to go on camera again..

This wasnt the video.. But I will leave it up for the sake of the thread..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If they can't do it in a controlled environment, where a scientist can measure it, then they are faking it.

Just ask any magician if he can perform his tricks in a controlled environment, where scientists can measure it. He/she won't be able to. Why? Because there is nothing special going on here -- just an illusion.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
If they can't do it in a controlled environment, where a scientist can measure it, then they are faking it.

Just ask any magician if he can perform his tricks in a controlled environment, where scientists can measure it. He/she won't be able to. Why? Because there is nothing special going on here -- just an illusion.

I have that notion on many things too.. But in the OP video it was performed in a controlled environment.. And a camera was being used to see the heat source from his hands..

Edit-
The video has already been posted.. So I took it off here... Just refer to the top to see other videos..

Granted.. Many things I am very skeptical about.. However I know that there is something to Chi energy and the real masters who do not go on TV to exploit this..
As many tricks are illusions.. But Chi energy is NO illusion..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Being on TV, or on camera, doesn't make it a controlled environment. Magicians, from Houdini to Penn and Teller, make a living performing magic tricks on camera, even surrounded by crowds of people.

Are they really magical? No. Of course they're not. They're just patrons of the art of tricking people. Just like this Chi master guy.

Edit to add video of Penn and Teller explaining slight of hand.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Who said anything about magic? This is not magical.. Nor mystical tricks..
Everyone has this energy within them..

You can think what ever you wish.. But there is a big difference between Chriss Angel, Pen and Teller.. And Chi energy..
Thus please spare me the talk of this type of stuff.... I have totally ripped apart most frauds and fakes since like 2006 on here..
This is one of the first Threads/videos that hold any truth what so ever..

You are kinda preaching to the wrong guy about illusions and magic tricks..

Granted Im not saying all Masters are honest, and truthful..

But there is something to Chi energy that we do not fully understand..

And it HAS nothing to do with Magical powers...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

This is not a thread about magicians.

You need to research about chi and meditation.

You are confusing a magician with a person that can control his energy by meditating for years.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

It has to do with illusion. No person can make water boiler with a mysterious "energy force" that nobody has ever seen, heard about, measured, or observed, except when it's some mysterious "grand master" doing it once, in front of a bunch of people who have never seen him do it before.

And if he were the real deal, he would do it in a laboratory, where scientists can use sophisticated equipment to measure and observe what's going on, to make sure he's not pulling a fast one on people.

But if you want to believe he can make water boil using his mind, you go right ahead and believe that.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

lol you didnt even watch the video did you????

I know you didnt.. Becasue thats not what he did in the video!!

The title is misleading... Nor did you read my posts.. You simply saw the title and said.. More BS...

Hence you are posting like you are.. Without so much as clicking the link and seeing what I AM TALKING about...

He is not making water boil with his mind.
Don't be so lazy before you post..

Or prehaps go through and research some of my past posts.. Where I have posted the video you posted for me many times on past BS threads..

Lesson for you..
Chi is gathered by friction.. When you rub your hands together.. YOu create heat.. Friction.. These masters have learned how to channle that heat.. Thus its NOT an illusion.. Becasue it is really heat.. No illusions.
No magic..
The more one rubs your hands together the hotter they become.. So hot infact you can get blisters on your hand if your not careful..
But you chose not to listen to what Im saying.. NOr have you researched any of this..

But for your sake.. its easy to figure this is all BS because of the title of the thread.. So I do not think any less of you for being wary of this subject manner. As most of it is total BS, and makes it out to be more than what it really is..
So the bottom line is.. The only thing I take out of all this is the chi energy parts.. Not the other none sense protrayed.

Thus its hard to have normal talks about this.. Becasue there is so much BS when it comes right down to it.. But there is a small 20% of this subject matter to take seriously..
But granted kaytagg.. much of it really is BS.. And to many people propogate and try to emulate this stuff.. And it turns into a side show..

So your partly right.. And thanks for trying to enlighten me on illusions and stuff.. But your preaching to the choir..
If you ever looked through my past threads.. You would find most my posts and threads to be aginst fakes and frauds trying to say they are somehow magical..

I have stood alone in many threads.. Such as Chriss Angel threads. Where people claim he is for real.. I know he is not..
Ive had like 5 people put me on their ignore list becasue of my stance on their seemingly BS ideas, and tricks they pump out and profess its real..

I just wish the OP of this thread would have brought it down a notch with his title.. But its not my place to say that..

Oh well such is life..

But I belive in Chi energy.. And thats the bottom line..
All the other stuff flies out the window and makes it hard to belive any of it.. But thats part of reading between the lines on some things.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

LOL, after watching the second part of the video, he "demonstrates" how he can make himself lighter by walking over paper.

G, you know what would convince me that he's lighter? Standing on a scale, in a doctors office, by himself, in the nude. If he can go from 200 pounds to 180 pounds, i'll believe him.

Distributing weight over paper doesn't prove a thing, other than this guy is full of $#!*

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well an authentic Chi video, wow. Haven't seen one of those in years.

I can attest to this being true along witha ll sorts of other interesting abilities that I have witnessed in my world travels.

I spend a few months in the Hymalayas god knows how long ago, and witnessed monks training with this kind of thing and also being able to freeze water with their energy.

It's what got me into Chakra meditation in the first place. Now I've been doing it for a little over 7 years now and still have not found the inner piece or honed my skills enough to be able to pull of these tricks.

Great find.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That's because they're tricks. If you want to learn how to pull them off, study magic. There are plenty of magic books out there for beginners, and I'm sure it doesn't take too much knowledge to learn how to pull of tricks like this.

And if you're really good, you can demonstrate how your "chi energy" can saw a person in half and then put them back together again.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Wow, it's funny that you will dimiss any idea that you haven't seen or hasn't been "proven" by scientific means.

There are no tricks involved, if that were the case, than I would not be able to use my Chi to have OOBES and other amazing things that go on when I meditate.

So sad that some have such a closed mind about the very thing that animates you.

I hope you learn some perspective my friend, it will do you some good.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's amusing reading replies claiming that a personal belief and practice that teaches self control and harmonizing with one's internal energy is nothing but magic.
You guys want them to do this in a "controlled" environment? Listen to yourself, controlled? The spirit that is human does not feel free when in such controlled environments, it blocks the flow of natural energy within the body.
Do I agree with how these qi gong masters are showing their abilities on television like this? No, not really, the arts of qi gong are not meant to be shown to the public in such a fashion. They are to be taught and not shown off in this manner. If you had a gift that was taught to you by generations of masters who have learned through meditation and practice of harmonization, I don't think you would want to be poked and proded by scientists. This rings true to ANY gift.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

OOBE...

Okay, well if you want to think that, go right ahead. In the mean time, I'll live in reality.

I just hope you realize you're being tricked by some dirty old monks who must get a kick out of fooling the naive western tourists they get.

By the way, I have "out of body experiences" too. It's called "imagination." I imagine myself being someplace else -- but that doesn't actually mean I'm someplace else.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Wow, you must be really young...like in your 20's young to have that kind of perspective.

I do live in reality as well my friend, but apparently you don't know what it truly is to be human, and all the wonderous things that come about using your own energy and being at peace with your soul.

Edit to add: I don't want to sound condesending or anything, but your refusel to believe in these sorts of things is really shocking. Do you think you don't have a soul? Do you think that what animates you is just a cluster of brain cells?

If so, remember one thing. YOU are not your brain.

~Keeper

[edit on 7/8/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

OOBE...

Okay, well if you want to think that, go right ahead. In the mean time, I'll live in reality.

I just hope you realize you're being tricked by some dirty old monks who must get a kick out of fooling the naive western tourists they get.

By the way, I have "out of body experiences" too. It's called "imagination." I imagine myself being someplace else -- but that doesn't actually mean I'm someplace else.

Ironic. You claim to live in reality but where has there ever been "dirty old monks" who fool naive western tourists? Hollywood. You don't necessarily have the room to ridicule someone about their belief when you sit trapped in your own cramped percieved reality which has no room to expand your mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join