It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How JFK Died.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't have any proof of this, of course.

I think JFK died due to an injection of protostyle early DARPA/GOVERNMENT nanobots which exploded in his brain.

They were on the verge of creation or at least theory, but who knew about them?

The "gunman" events were orchestrated as a "reason" for the death, and they knew a conspiracy would be created because WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK OF INJECTED NANO BOTS???

IT'S GOTTA BE BULLETS, MAN!!! BULLETS!

... what do you think?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
no proof? How about a little evidence? Have you ever heard of Ockham's Razor? It is the philosophical/logical theory that, all things being equal, the simplest answer to a given problem ought to be accepted as true. So, with no evidence to support the theory that you propose in this thread, it is most reasonable to conclude that JFK was killed from a gunshot wound to the head--such as is supported by eyewitnesses and captured on film.

cheers.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why would they inject nanobots into his brain? And why would all those people hear a rifle go off? And why would Governor Connally be coincidentally hit by a bullet after the president was hit? Sorry, but it's hard to dispute that a bullet was used to kill the president. What's debatable is the question of why he was killed.

[edit on 2009/7/8 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Dr. Peter Beter's theory on how JFK was killed:

President Kennedy was killed by device--mounted inside the limousine and fired at him from point blank range. The murder weapon was, of course, hidden, mounted inside the seat
upholstery in front of the President.

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

Here's the Zapruder film - you can see that something blew up in JfK's face:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

IM DRUNK AND I AGREE!

new topics

top topics

join