It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 7/7 Bombing Photo Contradicts Official Story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm not sure if we are looking in the same place but the higher res image here clearly looks like pressure has pushed the two pieces of metal on the floor outwards and upwards suggesting a blast from underneath.

Here is the hi-res

I've highlighted what i perceive as signs of an upwards and outwards blast in this image below. It seems to me the metal strips that hold the flooring in place are bent outwards, more so to the left.

I've seen enough bomb damage first hand to know that a bomb placed above the floor of that carraige, could quite easily have also pushed those metal strips outwards.

Bombs are not as predictable as people think, yes they usualy leave roughly the same kind of directional damage, but there is a usualy a whole lot of mess that accompanies it that can't be understood.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Another Picture of the same Car

I think it will be very hard to see where the explosion came from as the Tube Train was in a Tube at the time, the blast would of sent a shock wave outwards then back inwards.

Just my though anyway.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
... (and having said that, that is something that I always think when I see some news about suicide bombers, how do they know that it was a suicide, did they asked them?)

In many cases, and in a matter of speaking, yes. Many suicide bombers, especially in the Middle East, leave suicide notes, in the form of a video declaring their manifesto, their last will and testament, and final message to family and friends.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

I am curious how anyone could come to the conclusion that the blast occured under the floor, when the ceiling is much more damaged than the floor?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
I am starting to think we should leave 7 7 and 9 11 alone. The more the truth is exposed the more strange things happen in the world. If TPTB actually do have ovaries big enough to do what we think they did, then what would they be willing to do to cover their manholes. Spread a mutating virus across the globe? Have the MSM portray NK as a threat and drop a couple of nukes on America saying Kimmy somehow slipped by our superb defenses then in the name of freedom annihilate NK since those poor people are starving and death would be doing them justice? I am certian 9 11 and 7 7 were false flags but if they are not exposed for what they are in the near future then we are going to be severely sorry. TPTB know we know but also know the sheeple do not agree. So wouldnt it be wise to erase the sheeple then make our accusations? I am not saying violently erase. Just make a wish and watch them disappear into the fog of denial BEFORE the Awakened are massacred.The sheep and the skeptic are the dangerous ones. IMHO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I thought they had already spread a mutating virus across the globe xD haha

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

That was my initial reaction when I first saw the photo. After looking at more photos I now believe the blast did come from above the floor, easy mistake to make "However I admit that"

[edit on 9-7-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

With enough tinkering, anything is possible. Ever scrunch up a cardboard box? If you jam it in at the folds that make the sides at the right spot, you can make the bottom fold go down, and the top fold go up.

I'd say shape charges not under the middle of the floor, but on the sides kitty corner so the same effect I just mentioned would happen, making it hard for the layman to get an idea of where the things were..... Military demolitions are good at what they do. It just seems to go with the fact no one saw anyone with backpacks....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I with Solomons and Warrenb, this was England's 911. The OS is dodgy and there was a training drill on the SAME DAY at the SAME STATION!!
!!

The Anglo-American empire will never cease in it's quest for complete control. Blowing up a train and a few skyscrapers is nothing for these guys. They are tyrannical, inbred eugenicists with delusions of grandeur.
They love war and terror as it allows them to make money by funding both sides, depopulate the planet, advance their imperialistic march and implement laws that restrict human rights and help them to consolidate their powers.....

Here is a clip of Peter Powers, the consultant who was hired by the US publishing giant Reed Elselvier (ties to arms trading) to 'observe' the drill.

WeAreChange asks some friendly questions.......

Peace

[edit on 9/7/09 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

It just seems to go with the fact no one saw anyone with backpacks

That witness statement came from the person at the Aldgate East Tube Station explosion. Nothing to do with the OP picture

I would like to see the damage of the inside of that train but it doesn't look like any are floating around the net.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

the blast being under the carriage would have been directed around both sides of the carriage and collided above the roof of the carriage sending the blast through the windows and the roof...hence all the damage to the inside roof and walls ... at the same time the blast would have came through the floor......

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I find it extraordinary that a photo can be interpreted in so many ways, just like the photo of the skull on Mars (or was it rock with shadow). Methinks that too much armchair fantasy and telly programmes like CSI or Waking the Dead.

The fact is that if 7/7 was some kind of conspiracy it would have been uncovered by now by the main-stream - as opposed to some obscure website / journalist. This belief in some sinister conspiracy is ridiculous. Show me the evidence that has fooled the brightest criminal investigators with access to the facts.

If 7/7 was fake, then just how many people would have to have been tied up in this conspiracy, because the forensic teams and a multitude of others would have been fooled or would be a part of the conspiracy. It just does not work like that - you just could not contain that many people in such a act in this day and age... Unless they are Reptiles, which of course some people believe!

Don’t get me started on 9/11 or Madrid or any other of these murderous acts by psychos.

Dear me. I do wonder.

Regards

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It seems to me their is a problem with this theory. No hole in the floor.

If the bombs were planted on the "undercarriage" It would first blow a hole in the floor before doing all the damage to the interior. We see massive damage to the interior and yet no big gaping hole in the floor that should be there.

I'm not sure about this one. This seems more like a product of people who hate the government so much they manipulate evidence to fit the story. I understand the hate and mistrust but this?

It is as if people are trying to pretend no Terrorist exist at all. Very much like disinformation Terrorists would plant themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm still at a loss as to whether suicide bombers were involved or just conventional bombs placed in the trains, either inside or underneath.

This was from an excerpt of a news article published 22 July 2005.

THE four devices used to target innocent Tube and bus passengers during yesterday's lunch hour in London are all believed to have been nail bombs.

Each of the explosive packages is thought to have been packed with nails, nuts and bolts in an attempt to create maximum casualties.

Terrorism experts said the attacks were markedly different from those on July 7, which used conventional bombs to kill people with the impact of the blast.

This time the terrorists were aiming to kill and cause horrific injuries on a wider scale with deadly shrapnel packed into the bombs.
news.scotsman.com...

So the suggestion here is that the bombs used on 7/7 wasn't shrapnel bombs and does that mean that suicide bombers were not involved?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join