It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 7/7 Bombing Photo Contradicts Official Story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Also from the statement in the OP link, a witness said there was nobody in carriage, no back pack no nothing... that fits in well with the image. No signs of blood, remains, clothing, luggage and so on. If the witness is correct "That I believe" then why would the bomber stand in an empty carriage "Near the door" If these terrorist set out to kill as many as possible surly he would of stood in a busy carriage away from the door.

So many things don't make sense, I can only hope whoever was behind this is exposed.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
like already stated it came from the left hand side. This has in my opinion come from below floor level.
[edit on 8-7-2009 by NotAgain]

In my opinion it would make sense for the blast to have originated from one clear side of the train, if a device was fitted underneath it would of presumably had to of been within one arms length. With the width of the trains being what they are this would make it impossible for a device to be put in the dead centre without getting directly under the train.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
If you look inside the red square you will notice how the handrails have separated, on an undamaged underground train these handrails are parallel. They seem to move wider apart towards the top of the train, if the explosion would of been above floor level the bottom of the handrails would be wider apart reason being it would of pushed the seats towards the windows.

I think that what we see is distortion from the type of lens used, they do not look bent.

To take the photo inside the train and to show a larger area the photographer used a wide angle lens, and the result is that the perspective turns out exaggerated.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A friend of mine was travelling on the tube that morning, after the bombs went off.

It's always been a puzzle why it took so long for the tube lines/stations to be cleared and closed to the public.

When the IRA used to phone up with bomb threats, it appeared that everything was done as soon as possible to get people away from the danger areas. Whole lines could be closed for hours, just because of a phone call.

If one were a suspicious person, one might think that the authorities knew how many bombs were due to go off so they didn't hurry to clear the underground system, knowing where the danger was and when it had passed.

Getting passengers out on to the streets seemed almost to be done as an afterthought.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I see massive overpressure damage in the car.
floor is buckled downward the walls are blown outward and the overhead is buckled upwards.

Metal on the side of the seats is wrinkled sideways and a bomb under the rail-car would have wrinkled it upward.

This is all indicative of a bomb inside the rail-car.

A bomb under the car would have blown the floor upward and would have done little damage to the overhead.

A bomb under the rail car would have derailed the car and rolled it away from the bomb.

And i am a expert with explosives over 30 years working with high explosives in the mining industry and "play".

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I dont think the photo shows anything useful, but then unless what could be seen supported the official story, it would not have been released. However, I do remember images @the time showing jagged metal floor bent upwards. I did a quick search: couldn't find any. Hmmm. Perhaps it was all just a dream...
I agree that the 'anti-terror' operation is just too much of a coincidence. My next thought was "how gullible do they think we are?" but then nothing much has happened so perhaps people are that gullible.
But then I think what people are really like. You dont have to be a conspiracy buff to realise that bombs going off whilst emergency services waited outside, right when the govt needed people to accept all kinds of anti-terror legislation & war, is more than a bit dodgy. For me to think that the mass of people swallow it strikes me as arrogant.
So I think about what people are really like. Go to work. Watch tv. Play their hobbies. Have a few drinks. So something well dodgy is going on with the govt, again. So what? It just doesn't directly impinge on many peoples lives so they just dont care.
Not until the recession really bites & their lives are affected. But by then, the extra powers the govt gave police will have already been used to squash protest & our newly disaffected person will be too frightened to utter a peep.
3 meals away from anarchy - yeah, but if TPTB see the food shortage coming ahead of time, they can put measures in place to prevent the anarchy.
B'stards!
S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

That would all depend on how brisant the explosive surely? Something like RDX strapped directly to the underside of the carriage with a heavy plate behind it would punch right through the floor in the initial portion of the reaction & then the expanding gasses would overpressurise the interior. Like strapping a claymore to a car.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Scrap what I just said, The picture of the train from the OP is not even the same one. You can clearly see the difference in location as well, the OP picture looks like its in a tube.

The ones below are the Aldgate East tube station trains on 7/7, the one the witness is speaking of when referring to the explosion coming from underneath the car.

also this one

Notice something?

Yup you got it yellow handrails

Aldgate East (Hammersmith & City lines) use a C69 and C77 Stock Source another source

Interior

Again Yellow handrails

Not sure where the OP picture is from, but it's sure not Aldgate East.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, the floor is raised on the right, but it is clearly sunk between the metal pieces along the train, showing that it was pushed from above.

Ever hear of 'shape charges'? They direct a blast any which way the person laying them down can imagine. Go look 'em up.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The photo in question is the Piccadilly Line carriage.

Source

The force of the explosion in the confined space of the Piccadilly Line train shattered windows and left charred and twisted metal.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Yes, I have heard of those, but do you mean that they could put the explosive under the floor to make the floor go down instead of up?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Just goes to show, the witness statements in the OP link don't even fit in with the correct picture.

Lait, a victim of the Aldgate Station bombing, described to the Cambridge Evening News how he and his partner were sitting nearest to the bomb when it detonated.

“We’d been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now,” he said.

He and Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been.

“The policeman said ‘mind that hole, that’s where the bomb was’. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don’t remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag,” he said.

So lait was at Aldgate East and there showing Piccadilly in the picture. So no need to compare the witness statement and the picture. If you do look at the Aldgate East pictures, it sure don't look like the device was under the car.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Very Important stuff.

We need to start our own "Truth for 7/7" Groups and join with the Truth for 9/11 so we can make a truly global statement & a serious political one.

x

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

a star for you... people look around for evidence when in fact its right there in front of them all the time....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm no expert in bombs, but if it was a suicide bomber, wouldn't the survivors be peppered with shrapnel?

According to the report, the survivors only mention their eardrums bursting. That would be consistent with the primary blast injuries. Little was said about the secondary injuries, which would be the objects propelled out by the explosion.

Suicide bombers usually augment the explosive materials with numerous metal fragments, often nails, screws, or screw-nuts for maximum damage in an enclosed area.

As they were only yards away, there would be no way they could avoid the shrapnel. Which in itself can cause horrendous injuries.

Just sounds a bit odd.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am starting to think we should leave 7 7 and 9 11 alone. The more the truth is exposed the more strange things happen in the world. If TPTB actually do have ovaries big enough to do what we think they did, then what would they be willing to do to cover their manholes. Spread a mutating virus across the globe? Have the MSM portray NK as a threat and drop a couple of nukes on America saying Kimmy somehow slipped by our superb defenses then in the name of freedom annihilate NK since those poor people are starving and death would be doing them justice? I am certian 9 11 and 7 7 were false flags but if they are not exposed for what they are in the near future then we are going to be severely sorry. TPTB know we know but also know the sheeple do not agree. So wouldnt it be wise to erase the sheeple then make our accusations? I am not saying violently erase. Just make a wish and watch them disappear into the fog of denial BEFORE the Awakened are massacred.The sheep and the skeptic are the dangerous ones. IMHO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here are the 1973 Tube Stock Car Specs "The one in the OP Photo"

Equipment details

Bodies: Welded steel underframe riveted aluminium body frame and aluminium alloy panelling. Exterior painted on refurbishment in LUL corporate red, white and blue livery.

Bogies: 4-wheel symmetrical plateframe bogies of welded/riveted construction. Wheel diameter 790mm new, 710mm worn.

Couplers: London Underground Automatic Wedgelock between units, semi-permanent bar between cars within a unit.

Traction system: G.E.C. Traction pneumatic single camshaft, resistance controller with series/ parallel grouping and 2 stages of weak field and rheostatic dynamic brake.

Brush LT118 axle-hung, nose-suspended motors, 300 volt motors,17/75 gear ratio, 4 per driving motor car, 1 per driving axle, the two motors on each bogie are connected in permanent series.
Compressors: Westinghouse 3HC43 (reciprocating) with integral 630V dc motor, 1 on each single-ended trailer, 2 on special trailers (double-ended units)

Brakes: Service brake: Motor cars – blended rheostatic/friction brake with load control. Trailer cars – friction brake with load control. Friction brake – one brake per wheel. Emergency Brake: All cars – Friction brake. Brake control: via energise to release Westcode 7-step valve. Steps 3,4,5,6, for service, step 7 for emergency. Service brake: Energise to apply 3-wire control system. Emergency: Energise to release electric control. Parking brake: Automatic spring-applied, air released.

Auxiliary power G.E.C. Traction type MG3007 Motor- Alternator-Rectifier – one per motor car, supplies: nominal 50V lead acid battery, 77Ah, Powernetics 6kVA single phase, 240V, 50Hz static converter to feed saloon fans and cab air conditioning – one per trailer.

Main lighting: 115V, 850Hz supply from the motor alternator supplying fluorescent tubes via individual inverters – 20 tubes per driving motor car and 22 tubes per trailer/UNDM car.

Emergency lighting: Four battery-fed fluorescent tubes per car supplied by individual inverters and normally forming part of the main saloon lighting.
Heating: Panel heaters, 4.2kW per car.

Ventilation: Seven extractor fans per car, two of which are inverter-fed from the battery. Manually operated ventilators over saloon side windows.
Passenger Six LED, scrolling visual display units per car. Semi-automatic audio station Information: announcements. Passenger alarm with talkback to driver.

Doors: Pneumatically operated sliding doors. Two double and one single per side (driving motor cars), two double and two single per side (trailer and UNDM cars.

Train Protection Tripcocks/train stops/deadman’s handle.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Read "In to the Darkness" by a survivor of the bombings. He writes how he witnessed the bomber sit down, on a seat, and a bright flash moments following.

Others point to exact circumstances. No bombs on the tracks. Occurred in the carriage.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
We need to start our own "Truth for 7/7" Group

We do and I interviewed them for ATS.

However, the UK truth movement is smart enough not to associate itself to the paranoid partisans in America. July 7th Truth movement are not conspiracy theorists and do not seek to change their mandate to appeal to the "Alex Jones crowd."

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Intact 73 stock interior

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join