It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana: The Case Reviewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I really believe she was murdered, she knew far too much.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hmmm. Great thread.

I'm just thinking that too many people would have to be involved for this event to be staged. My most trustworthy friends often have trouble keeping secrets, so I'm having trouble believing this wouldn't leak if it were planned.

Not to mention the "excess money" in Paul's account is practically irrelevant. Who takes a big money job, when there's a huge chance you'll be committing suicide in the process? And why didn't HE have his seatbelt on, if HE already knew about it? Yet we mention the bodyguards seatbelt? Garbage.

Well researched post, as always though. I love these "Case Reviewed" threads. Keep em' comin!

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Strype]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

Thank you. Yes I've starred and flagged it.

When someone dies, depending on their age and method of death, it releases energy. What many people use to call "witch craft" is now scientifically explainable and so what we loosely term "occult" now will probably be explainable centuries from now.

Diana by virtue of the fact of her DNA and charisma had a lot of energy.

David Icke explains this and while many laugh at him (I use to be one) after reading any of his books just sit back and watch.

There is a method to the madness it seems.

That tunnel sits right on top of a crossing of lei lines and creates a magnetic vortex of some kind (particularly the 13th pillar where the car hit).

I've been with people when they have "passed over" (was in nursing) and there is a viable energy field that seems to lift and leave once death occurs.

With a old person slipping away the energy is not as detectable but with a young person that has a trauma death that "lifting" can be easily and strongly felt.

It's not "magic" but physics a science we are only just beginning to learn of.

Michio Kaku explains different levels of being and mankind here on Earth is still at a level 0.

Some levels that perhaps are higher could be millions of years ahead of us and Kaku compares those beings to us like we would compare ourselves to ants.

Namely, "they" would be so far advanced than us that we can not fathom how "they" think, operate or exist much like a ant couldn't understand the how and why of man's existence.

Then you start thinking in terms of not only off world, but different dimensions and worlds within worlds (like the very end of "Men In Black" etc and it becomes mind boggling.

Diana might have been more of a "galactic princess" than one realizes.

And like with our three dimensional bodies existing on food, maybe other beings exist on "soul energy".?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo2167
TBH I've never thought anything suspicious in the death of Diana.

A very normal and simple way to die in a car crash.
Yes there were controversial theories regarding the cause of
the crash but the fact is if Diana and Dodi were wearing their
seatbelts they would have survived this accident.

She was murdered. It all fits. I always thought she was murdered. The "royals" hated her. Whoever plotted this certainly did not care if Paul and Reese-Jones were killed, but did Paul and Reese-Jones know they could possibly be killed? That is my only question.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by oshdra

Thank you. Yes I've starred and flagged it.

When someone dies, depending on their age and method of death, it releases energy. What many people use to call "witch craft" is now scientifically explainable and so what we loosely term "occult" now will probably be explainable centuries from now.

Diana by virtue of the fact of her DNA and charisma had a lot of energy.

David Icke explains this and while many laugh at him (I use to be one) after reading any of his books just sit back and watch.

There is a method to the madness it seems.

That tunnel sits right on top of a crossing of lei lines and creates a magnetic vortex of some kind (particularly the 13th pillar where the car hit).

I've been with people when they have "passed over" (was in nursing) and there is a viable energy field that seems to lift and leave once death occurs.

With a old person slipping away the energy is not as detectable but with a young person that has a trauma death that "lifting" can be easily and strongly felt.

It's not "magic" but physics a science we are only just beginning to learn of.

Michio Kaku explains different levels of being and mankind here on Earth is still at a level 0.

Some levels that perhaps are higher could be millions of years ahead of us and Kaku compares those beings to us like we would compare ourselves to ants.

Namely, "they" would be so far advanced than us that we can not fathom how "they" think, operate or exist much like a ant couldn't understand the how and why of man's existence.

Then you start thinking in terms of not only off world, but different dimensions and worlds within worlds (like the very end of "Men In Black" etc and it becomes mind boggling.

Diana might have been more of a "galactic princess" than one realizes.

And like with our three dimensional bodies existing on food, maybe other beings exist on "soul energy".?

I've seen that energy "lift" or whatever it is. I am a retired nurse. I witnessed this a few times. I heard it called the "spirit" leaving the body. That could be energy as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I have always thought her death was not a natural car wreck. She was obviously not liked by the Royal Family. Charles was an adulterer from day one and yet she is looked down upon for moving on herself?! Oh how her story always bothered me. I am sorry but it is just all too coincidental that the only survivor has amnesia, how convenient. His history brings up many questions and what better way to avoid them than to have amnesia? I know it can happen from a crash like this but it is still something to think about. Also why no post mortum? If it is mandatory in the UK why was she the exception? If she was anyone else and not related to that family her death would have been investigated properly and not half arsed. I have read many books on the story and many articles and I truly believe that the Royal family had something to do with it.

Again another great case review! S&F for you!

I dont mean to offend anyone who lives in the UK, I just dont care for the Royal family, no different than people not caring for our President, whom I also dont care for.

Didn't Charles axe the idea of a post mortem? Anyone remember?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Is it mentioned in all of this about her accusations that the Royals were drugging her. Also, there are weird stories (forgot now where I read it) about her being locked up unless she was to attend functions with Charles et al, and even something about her being shunned during her period? Maybe it was an Icke site, lol sounds like something he would say.

The most damning evidence for foul play is the ambulance ride that took an hour and ten minutes to get to a hospital 3 miles away (including 2 stops of 5 mins approx. each). Since when do ambulances need to stop because someone's blood pressure goes down as they claim?? As far as I know, all care can be done in transit, thus why the paramedics do more than just toss you in and drive, it is an ambulance, not a taxicab.

One hour 10 minutes is plenty of time to perform an abortion, if that is what they did.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, I'd have to say it was a murder

Read this:

"Princess Diana was murdered at the orders of the Queen because she was pregnant with here Egyptian boyfriend’s baby, according to a close relative of the Queen. Not only that, Diana was alive after the deliberate car accident that was intended to kill her, the source says. “She arrived at the hospital alive and they could have saved her but they let her die,” the royal says. Diana’s bodyguard knows the truth and has prepared a book that will reveal all this, according to the source. The Royal family will do everything in its power to prevent publication but it is inevitable."

That was posted on Benjamin Fulford's blog, which can be found here:

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo2167
TBH I've never thought anything suspicious in the death of Diana.

A very normal and simple way to die in a car crash.
Yes there were controversial theories regarding the cause of
the crash but the fact is if Diana and Dodi were wearing their
seatbelts they would have survived this accident.

How can you say it is a "fact" Dodi and Diana would have survived?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Another excellent thread, thanks.

There are so many loose-ends with this case and so much speculation about the who's and why's. I'm pretty sure though that with the way Succession works that if Diana had a child with Dodi it would never be eligible for the throne anyway, there seem to be a lot of complexities behind the line to the throne and Elizabeth only ended up there herself because of King Edwards' abdication.

I've seen a couple of documentaries about the long-running relationship between Charles and Camilla, that the relationship had gone on long before Diana was around, yet was never sanctioned by the Royal family... and not that I'm pointing finger of blame here, because you can't help who you love or who loves you and I'm sure there was blame on both sides.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/827a92f34eed.jpg[/atsimg]

Here we have Major James Hewitt (ex-lover of Diana), Prince Harry and (to put this picture into context) Earl Charles Spencer - Diana's brother. So there is ginger blood in the family...

Although there may be some controversy as to whether the Queen has forbidden Harry to undergo DNA testing.

Maybe their child would not heir the throne, but if something happened to Charles, Dodi would have become the step father to the boys. Can you imagine that ? A Muslim step father and grandfather? It was never going to happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Start researching the tunnel where Diana's soul was released....very interesting stuff. Not just "any tunnel" a doorway.

www.dianaqueenofheaven.com...
Shortly after Princess Diana was murdered, an anonymous source called Rayelan Allan and told her that the place where Diana had been murdered was an ancient Temple of the Goddess Diana. Rayelan has been a researcher of esoteric history since the early 1970's. She was also married to Gunther Russbacher, a deep cover CIA/ONI operative who is a member of the Austro-Hungarian royal family. Because of her connections to government insiders and European royalty, as well as her background and research, she was able to quickly verify some of the things she was told.

Her anonymous source told her that Pont de L'Alma was a sacred portal which led directly to the Throne of Heaven. Going to her Latin and French dictionaries, she discovered that "Pont" means "bridge" and "Alma" means "soul". Her source had told her the site was a bridge across the "river of souls".

Pont de L'Alma, the site of the accident which killed Princess Diana, means "Bridge of the Soul."
"Alma" can also be spelled "almah". The word "almah" was a middle eastern word meaning "temple dancer". The word "Almah" also was the title given to the priestesses of the Temple of Diana. The Goddess Diana preceded Abraham, Jesus and Mohammed. It was the major religion of the Middle Eastern countries as well as Europe.

The source told Rayelan that the priestesses at Pont de L'Alma were able to leave their bodies, cross the bridge of souls and enter heaven. Her source told her that this site was used in the ancient days, in the same way as a modern day hospice is used. The Almahs of the Temple of Diana would leave their own bodies to accompany the soul of the dying person, across the Bridge of Souls into Heaven.

Another source told a colleague of Rayelan's that the site had been the place where the Merovingian Kings of Europe came to fight to the death to settle disputes. They came to Pont de L'Alma, because they knew that the one who was killed there, went directly to the Throne of Heaven, and would oversee and direct what the victor would do on earth. In other words, the one who was killed, became the winner.

I don't believe in a World Religion per se but the history of Pont de L'Alma Tunnel is quite interesting.

Certain places are more "magnetic" than others and do hold a key to other dimensions.

I think the traffice cameras and such and the fact they weren't working that particular night and time, is the "proof" this was a murder.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by aero56]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Love your threads. I think the picture of Diana in the car and looking out the rear window is interesting. I wonder what she was looking at. Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I met someone who told me a lot of things about Diana....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have recently had the fortune/mis fortune to meet other people who were more than knowledgeable about what happened. They confirmed a lot of what I was speculating... there's so much more to this than meets the eye.

EDIT: One thing I will add. Remember that this isn't your ordinary conspiracy. It concerns family business, private lives (those who yearn to avoid the MSM/limelight) and a very very sad death of a mother. Whatever is speculated remember that we aren't discussing the NWO, TPTB or 911... we are openly discussing hurtful aspects of two young men's private lives. Just remember this.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Absolutly cracking atsing, star and flag for you.
I would have loved to have known what Diana was about to reveal to the world before the
Boston brakes stopped her and dodi in their tracks.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
She was killed solely for the reason that she was getting to chummy with the commoners

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What happened was that the driver was slightly intoxicated, and was being pursued by the paparazzi he went out of control, crashed and the photographers instead of trying to help Dianna just stood around and took pictures.

She died due to incompetence and negligence. No conspiracy needed.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

There has been a lot of speculation that she was murdered not by the Royal Family but by the Americans because of her involvement with land mines.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
First of all, everyone THANK YOU for your amazing support in this thread and the others! It truely means a lot and is much appreciated.

I know their is a lot of confusion about certain things in the case and certain events particularly dealing with Mr. Paul and his apparent drunkened stated. If he was so drunk, much like the corners stated, he would not have been so coherent as he was. Infact since he was nearly 3 times over the legal limit, he would be suffering from severe shaking in his hands and not only that, but with the meds that he was taking would have caused him to be very sleepy, almost incoherent. So how was he able to manuveur fine through the first few floods of paparzzi's? and appear to have a steady hand? He wasn't swirving he was staying on the path. How is it that when he enetered the tunnel thats when he crashed? Also the tunnel was not the original location point, infact they should not have used the tunnel and then the camera's suddenly stop functioning? Also their has been speculation that mr. Paul's blood sample's were switched, but no hard evidence, except for his low carbon monoxide in his groin. Which should have been looked at closer.

I hope this explains somethings

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Excellent research and organization. The story unfolds quite logically.

I don't think, though, that the child of Diana and Dodi Fayed would be any blood relation to the royal family and therefore not much of a threat. Just as Prince Phillip can never be king because he is not a descendant by blood, so the Fayed baby would be excluded from the line of succession as well.

I would also need more confirmation that the Queen and Prince Philip or even Prince Charles hate Muslims so much they would murder Diana over it. For all I know they could be quite open-minded. Not so much is known about Elizabeth and Phillip because they are not as public a couple as the Prince and Princess of Wales and do not crave the limelight as much as Diana did.

We Americans tend to dislike royalty as a matter of principle, and I'm not an apologist for the royal family, but it does seem to me the only impression we get of the royals is what we have heard and read from Diana and Fergie, both of whom had their own agendas.

About the ambulance taking so long to get to the hospital: I have read that by the time the ambulance got there Diana's heart had already stopped. The medical team performed cardiac resuscitation on the site. Apparently her condition was so delicate that the movement of the ambulance would have disturbed her. They did get her heart beating again and proceeded to the hospital, but it stopped again en route and they had to pause again. It was said that her heart was going again when she reached the hospital but it finally stopped altogether shortly after she got there. I have read this from several different sources.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That was a very well put together,i've always thought something wasn't right about diana & dodi's deaths,i have no idea who did but they left a trail behind,IMO it could be anybody that did it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join