It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker in IT probe fell to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Banker in IT probe fell to death

news.bbc.co.uk

A City stockbroker fell to his death from a rooftop restaurant two days after bosses investigating an IT-related matter sent him home early.

Anjool Malde, 24, was found on the ground outside Coq d'Argent in London's Square Mile at midday on Sunday.

He left his Deutsche Bank office early on Friday afternoon after agreeing to "help" the bank with its inquiry.

Police are continuing to investigate the death ahead of an inquest, but are not treating it as suspicious.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
With the current economic situation, and the on going banking problems, it would seem to me that when some one falls to a death just after he agrees to help with an investigation, that ought to be just a little bit suspicious.
The article does go on to say that he was a Michael Jackson fan, and saddened by his death. From that point on we are at the discretion of those who are doing the investigating.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He just happened to fall from a high roof just before he returned to work to co-operate with a Fraud Squad inquiry?

Now I may be just a little bit paranoid, but I just think he might have had a helping hand with his fall.

The question is not was there someone who had a hand in his death, but which particular group was it that threw him off, or did the various groups decide to work together and have a limb each?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Rob
thanks for posting.
Although I was not as blatant about it as you were with your post, that is about what I was thinking also. All I can really say is I hope the investigation will be fair.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by Rob37n

Rob
thanks for posting.
Although I was not as blatant about it as you were with your post, that is about what I was thinking also. All I can really say is I hope the investigation will be fair.

Fair? They arent even treating this as suspicious. If things were "Fair" there would be hundreds of CEOs and bigwigs at these banks going to jail for a while.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

It is very suspicious indeed. I am surprised that it isn't raining people after the last year. Perhaps most have chosen to just shut up about things after the first few rain down.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Could mean anyting really. To me, this is calssic neutralizing of someone..someone in the bank obvisoulsy didnit want him to sing like a bird, and being pushed off a tall building, yuor body meeting cement pavement along with the physics of gravity...well yuo get the idea.
OR, it could mean, he said he would helpp, just so it didnt look suspiscous,. HE finally realized their was no way around this or hidng anyting,s ot o avoid going to prison...end it all.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Fair? They arent even treating this as suspicious. If things were "Fair" there would be hundreds of CEOs and bigwigs at these banks going to jail for a while.

Happy
I can't disagree with your statement. I am just hoping that those investigating it will be professionals. Since I am not close to this incident in any way I have no way of knowing what is happening.

top topics

join