It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nice collection of NASA optical illusions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Lets ask Jim Oberg

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

well I have been looking all day and the only picture that looks like it is this one. It doesnt look exactly the same but the main ship looks a lot like it...I am not sure but just my opinion and out of all the ones I looked at this was the only one that came close.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8265bf7a7ce7.jpg[/atsimg]

The picture came from this site and was just posted next to an article. I did searches for wallpapers and just pictures.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Armistead

I think, that these have been found to be hoaxes.

I am not sure, but I am pretty sure someone can point you in the right direction with tons of info on these photos as I believe I've seen a rather big thread on here about these and really digging into them.

Anyway, as for the video it is really great, what gets me are the "space bugs" and "space creatures" as the resemblance of a living thing is unmistakable.

S&F.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

Oops!
I didn't even notice the icons around the edge while the vid was playing. I had to go back and pause it to see them. Does make you wonder if the pic actually is a real one or if it was photoshopped though.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

well I have been looking all day and the only picture that looks like it is this one. It doesnt look exactly the same but the main ship looks a lot like it...I am not sure but just my opinion and out of all the ones I looked at this was the only one that came close.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8265bf7a7ce7.jpg[/atsimg]

All day?
dedication extreme

Well it looks the same to me...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2b2ce148a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting article... about disclosure...

Maybe it IS a real picture afterall

[edit on 8-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Actually, that is a interesting picture source...that picture on a anti-disclosure philosophy article
Wonder why nasa is reading up (or perhaps ghost writing) articles such as that...
need to see where that picture originates...if it is copywrited by the Canadian National News...see if it can be downloaded in random places, etc...I mean, lots of people go into NASA whom are also sorta geeky sci fi fans also, but if they are connected with anti-disclosure documentation...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah I had nothing else to do yesterday and I was quite curious. You know I never read the article it was posted to, I just used the picture. I will have to read it since it seems to sparked people interest. Yeah they look somewhat a like.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

All day huh...dang...I thought I was bad...

But I think you've definitely found the pic

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Triangle craft about midway through the video is the 'TR-3B' craft. I don't know if thats what they are calling it anymore, but it's one of ours. I have a high level navy contact, who has 'unofficially confirmed' it for me
. I say unofficially because I can't really do anything to prove it, but I explained the technical workings of the craft to him, and his reaction was what you would expect.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There once was a boy, human and full of energy. He decided one day that there was something very odd about life and reality and all that he saw around him. He asked around and was confronted with a construct of determination. Every person that he spoke to acted as if everything was the way it has always been, and that there was and could be nothing weird about reality. The boy laughed it off and went on with his meaningful, interesting life. Later on the boy yet again was confronted with a reality that did not and could not match his understanding. He witnessed so many things that others threw off as illusions, miracles and nothings. He found it difficult to be human and difficult to have blind faith. Many years later this boy ran into several documents pointing fingers at beings from another place, and other beings aside from the first beings from yet another place, and how they’re separate from humans and it all ties in with what reality is about. The documents mentioned a great war, mass landings, secret and not so secret operations, walk-ins, energy transmutation, crystals, clones, invisible technology, consciousness, perception and even the true identity of the MOON. This boy smiled and was finally content due seeing a perspective that actually made sense. Life soon became difficult for the boy. He found himself riddled with more questions and more weight that seemed to ground him indefinitely. The boy broke, and it was something worth watching. He was shattered and torn inside, from head to toe and he could not handle life anymore. He decided to end it, once and for all and so he attempted to do so one night. He came to as he was out of his body, his observations had heavy confirmations and life was no longer complicated. Some things are better left unsaid, though this boy did mention some point afterwards that he met one of those beings. He said that reality was like a shadow, a parallel reality where things are more than what they seem. He said that those who are searching will find THEIR truth, and those who are blindly following are where they need to be. Everyone has a purpose, and many are just now getting a foot in the door. He said that the “light is always on and you can always take the last train home.” He mentioned a Universal energy and joy, living with your heart and something else, though I cannot remember. This boy is long gone now, and perhaps I will meet him once again.

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." -Matrix the movie, Neo

[edit on 7/9/2009 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Zorgon, these guys are all yours.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
nice video! some new shots i havent seen yet! even if the image on the screen is only a desktop picture, dont you find it kinda strange that they use such pictures of "entertainment" purpose as a desktop image on a nasa mission?!

yeah nasa should really train their recruits better, since radio technicians can track the signals they should really stop speakin of ufos / critter / whatchers or what ever they have been called in the past and give em somekind of code names.

on the other hand retired astronauts start to speak out about their sightings.. i mean maybe they are just like us lookin for global disclosure the ufo thematics, just a thought...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Zorgon, these guys are all yours.

Gee thanks... I think

Originally posted by mblahnikluver Yeah they look somewhat a like.

They are the same only the clear one is cropped and the other one is slightly distorted. but you can line them up... they match

reply to post by SaturnFX

I wrote the paper and asked for an original source. Let ya know what happens

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join